Starting Pauling therapy with DES stent

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Starting Pauling therapy with DES stent

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu May 25, 2023 2:44 pm

Hello Owen.

I had a heart attack almost 3 years ago. Was given a DES for a 95% blockage. I also had 2- 60% and 1- 30% blockages . Was put on various heart meds as well as statins. I decided to quit taking the statins about 3 months ago. 2-3 weeks ago I came across a post which mentioned the Pauling therapy. So after some research I ordered your book- Practicing Medicine without a license. After reading it I went to our local supplement store and purchased Medi C plus with magnesium, Proline, Vit E and Vit K2 . So this is day 4 of starting the Pauling Therapy. Thank-you, and I am hoping it will work for me despite the DES I received.
Regards

Please keep us informed on your progress. The DES stent makes it more imperative that your dosage of vitamin C and other antioxidants (e.g. vitamins A and E) are high. Resist advice to stop vitamin C and vitamin E, it is always misguided. If Dr. Levy's theory in his book MAGNESIUM: Healing Disease is on the mark, then magnesium will also help in your endeavors to detoxify your DES. I suspect that Magnesium Chloride might be a very good form for you to take until the DES stops emitting drugs.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Fairplane

Re: Starting Pauling therapy with DES stent

Post Number:#2  Post by Fairplane » Thu May 25, 2023 3:51 pm

Hi Owen- Today I received a call from my hematologist as routine checkup on my last bloodwork. He said everything looks good! He then asked if I had any changes in my meds. I told him I quit the Statins. He of course urged me to go back on them, but that it was MY choice. So I choose NOT.
Day 6 of starting Pauline Therapy. Daily I am taking 8000mg Ascorbic acid, 5200mg L-Lysine, 840mg magnesium ascorbate, 1000mg Proline ( spread out 4 times daily to these amounts) 800iu Vit E8, 120mcg Vit K2, 3000iu Vit D3 (4000 during winter) and 25mg zinc.
Bowel tolerance was good for first 3 days, but last 3 days stools are loose.Last 2 days at work (hydraulic mechanic) I’ve had some more than usual chest pain. Wondering if the therapy could be why? Can dissolving plaque create some issues? If this process could possibly start so soon?
I will look into the Vit A to add, what amount would you recommend?
And thank-you for the hope of reversing my atherosclerosis!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Sat May 27, 2023 4:18 pm

It does seem to work fast in some people, so one theory about the loose stools is that you requirement for vitamin C was reduced. Maybe reduce to 6000mg ascorbic acid and see if that helps with the loose stools? Let us know. The proline seems a little high, otherwise looks like a great protocol Coq10 isn't a bad idea. Keep us informed whether a smaller vitamin C dosage helps with your loose stools. (And there is always a True Liposomal tht can replace some of the ascorbic acid.)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Fairplane

Post Number:#4  Post by Fairplane » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:53 pm

So here we are 4 months into the Pauline Therapy. I’ve since added Vit A, Conzyme Q10 with some Omegas and Vit B complex. I reduced the proline to 500 mg/day and the ascorbic Vit C to 6 grams/day. Bowel tolerance varies from day to day, but I can live with it as I don’t want to reduce the Vit C to less than 6 grams/day. Lately my urine has sometimes become very bright yellow, which I’ve heard is normal from Vit B. Have not seen any doctors while on the protocol. The only thing different in my health is kidney stone type pain in my left kidney occasionally. I recently (6 months ago) had 2 stones blasted in that kidney and last x-ray showed it clear. I have one 2mm stone left in the right kidney.
I was wondering about what interval I should be taking the lysine/Vit C. I make sure there is at least 2 hours between doses. I did also pickup some liposamal Vit C but only take it occasionally.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”