5 blockages - can PT help me avoid surgery?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

5 blockages - can PT help me avoid surgery?

Post by ofonorow » Thu May 23, 2013 12:44 pm

i recently was told i had 5 blockages in my artery,s and dont believe much
in surgeries can you tell me roughly how long it would take to clear my
arteries out using your method if i had surgery it would take months before
i could return to work and i just cant afford that
thanks
gordon

First, heart surgeries have saved the lives of some very important and dear people. Heart surgeons are very adept these days, and I believe more in the surgery than I do, say in the placement of stents in the arteries.

Having said that, in our almost 20 year experience, a lot depends on the blood flow. The more blood flow there is, the more effect Pauling's invention of adding lysine to high dose vitamin C seems to have.

I am not aware of a reason, especially prior to surgery, to not be aggressive with the Pauling protocol, so yes I would try high dosages in an attempt to reverse these blockages without surgery. (Please keep us informed if you elect to go this route, as all our testimonials are of people like you - who had no idea whether Pauling's invention would work in their case.)

Here is my entire protocol http://www.practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/protocol/
The very best product on the market now is Tower's Ascorsine-9, and if you can afford 2 jars per month (2 servings per day) along with additional vitamin C, and perhaps even 1 or 2 Lypo-C from LivonLabs, you are taking the nutritional approach with the best chance of success. Don't forget to add vitamin K - esp. K2. (See super-K at lef.org)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Bossman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: 5 blockages - can PT help me avoid surgery?

Post by Bossman » Sat May 25, 2013 8:48 am

Owen, how much of the artery blockage removal effect of Ascorsine-9 can be attributed to chondroitin sulfate that is present in the product?
I believe I have read that Dr. Morrison found that chondroitin sulfate helped clear fully blocked arteries.

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by Johnwen » Sat May 25, 2013 12:20 pm

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Bossman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Bossman » Mon May 27, 2013 2:03 am

Johnwen, thank you for your clear and helpful answer.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”