Does taking cardio c really help lower the lipoprotein a level in your blood?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Does taking cardio c really help lower the lipoprotein a level in your blood?

Post by ofonorow » Fri May 01, 2015 5:49 am

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Does taking cardio c really help lower the lipoprotein a level in your blood?

Post by ofonorow » Wed May 06, 2015 6:58 am

Owen,

The report reads normal range <30

The units for this test of liprotein a is mg/dl

It looks like it was measured by the range and units as mg/dl

If this is true and my number is high what specific protocol should I use to lower this number to remove the risk.

And also has it been done before that someone has lowered their number below 20 or even to 0.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Should I increase the scoops per drink and how many per day or less scoops and more drinks throughout the day.

If those are "measured" results, (and not calculated as the FDA allows laboratories to do with Lp(a)), then yes, they are indeed high. I doubt the number is measured, but if it is real, the score indicates that more vitamin C, lysine and proline (Lp(a) binding inhibitors) may be needed according to Pauling.

One question is then, what is your bowel tolerance for taking vitamin C? How much vitamin C are you able to take throughout the day before gas and/or diarrhea?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Does taking cardio c really help lower the lipoprotein a level in your blood?

Post by ofonorow » Wed May 06, 2015 7:04 am

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed May 06, 2015 7:06 am

Should I also be taking vitamin k or k2 ?

Can you tell me which product I should take and how much to see if we can get better results.

I believe that vitamin K should always be part of the heart protocol as it works against calcium build-ups in the arteries.

I take the Super-K product (1 tablet daily) from Life Extension (LEF.ORG) because it has a mixture and seems to work for me and my wife.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed May 06, 2015 7:09 am

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”