11 stents

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

blade

Re: 11 stents

Post Number:#16  Post by blade » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:27 am

chilenito74 wrote: a bit more often, though.

I am also considering in taking some MMS.

what are MMS?

M&Ms?
peanut or plain?>

or

this?
Miracle mineral solution?>
https://mms4life.wordpress.com/mms-protocolactivation/

Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#17  Post by 89826 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:37 am

Stop eating olive oil! And all oils. They all destroy the endothelium, which is what produces nitric oxide.

chilenito74
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#18  Post by chilenito74 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:18 am

blade wrote:
chilenito74 wrote: a bit more often, though.

I am also considering in taking some MMS.

Miracle mineral solution?>
https://mms4life.wordpress.com/mms-protocolactivation/

Yes, that.

chilenito74
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#19  Post by chilenito74 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:14 am

89826 wrote:Stop eating olive oil! And all oils. They all destroy the endothelium, which is what produces nitric oxide.

Is this a Pauling therapy hater or a true adviser?

chilenito74
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#20  Post by chilenito74 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:29 am

Hello to all:

I am now taking

11.250mg Vit C
6mg L-Lysine
1mg Proline
1.8mg Bicarbonate of sodium

It has been 3 or 4 days that I haven't taken any Omeprazole 40mg, two nights I have had some mild acid attacks, I have taken 1 instead od the two recommended Alka Seltzers and that has done it.

I guess I am going to be taking that baking soda for the rest of my life, correct?

The appointment with my Dr is next month, so at that time I will be able to talk to her and see what she thinks about your recommendations.

Meantime, I had two previous blood work results, if any of you would like to take a look at. Next month I will have another one.

Thank you so much for your help.

nineboy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#21  Post by nineboy » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:47 am

Well Welcome from me too. I'm another full metal jacket and trying to hang in at nine. I do have a pacemaker now and this year have been feeling pretty good. I agree with johnwen to stick with Pauling's therapy, for me that's the key. I do eat fish and occasional vegetarian meals but as Pauling said still eat fairly normal. My angina has kind of disappeared for now, fingers crossed, really walking quite a bit, my dancing is over until classes start again. I still take my meds but stopped my pravastatin for over a year now. They still would like me on it even once a week. So I am doing pretty good and you just have to take it slow and easy. I do have aches in my shoulders which I sometimes wonder if metoprolol causes but I manage to trim bushes in the garden and also I'm back cutting my grass etc. Not sure what your Dr. will say, mine seems happy I'm doing well and leaves it up to me. So good luck. :D

chilenito74
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#22  Post by chilenito74 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:13 pm

Thank you nineboy.

I am looking forward to do away with the pills and do this more naturally. Good luck to you too and I hope we get to live good lives until whenever.

So please, if anyone can more or less outline a plan to wean off the regular medication, I would like to discuss with the dr those options, if she agrees. I am not too thrilled about telling her my plans, much less my cardiologist.

Since I learned all this and of Monsanto, my motto has been "I want to reclaim my right to live and die HEALTHY" I never asked anybody to be an experiment, much less without my consent.

Thank you in advance.

chilenito74
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#23  Post by chilenito74 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:43 pm

Question:

I dissolve the Lisyne, Vit C and baking soda in orange juice. It froths up a bit and with that I take my proline capsule.

Is this OK?

tjohnson_nb
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#24  Post by tjohnson_nb » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:32 am

You might try dissolving in a small amount of water and after the reaction add the orange juice. :)
'Always' and 'never' are 2 words you should always remember never to use.

blade

Post Number:#25  Post by blade » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:58 am

chilenito74 wrote:Thank you nineboy.

I am looking forward to do away with the pills and do this more naturally. Good luck to you too and I hope we get to live good lives until whenever.

So please, if anyone can more or less outline a plan to wean off the regular medication, I would like to discuss with the dr those options, if she agrees. I am not too thrilled about telling her my plans, much less my cardiologist.

Since I learned all this and of Monsanto, my motto has been "I want to reclaim my right to live and die HEALTHY" I never asked anybody to be an experiment, much less without my consent.

Thank you in advance.

how can you do pauling therapy without pills/supplementatation?
"naturally"? why do I want to live naturally? you mean, nude, in the forest, with no power, no bathrooms, no phones, no language?

I have my dad taking A-fib medication, I don't know if he has A-fib due to low T, high E or lack of AA, but i don't know how to get him to change anything, cept the extra AA I have gotten him to take

although AF seems more common in men with low T
Reduced testosterone levels in males with lone atrial fibrillation.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19143004

chilenito74
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#26  Post by chilenito74 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:07 am

Natural supplementation is what I want to be on, not on the conventional one. Well, that's raw natural.... :D

Last time I was checked I was OK with my T's

blade

Post Number:#27  Post by blade » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:59 am

chilenito74 wrote:Natural supplementation is what I want to be on, not on the conventional one. Well, that's raw natural.... :D

Last time I was checked I was OK with my T's

again, what is natural supplementation ?
please give some examples

and good Ts are great, but E is more important to that the proper T/E ratio

chilenito74
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#28  Post by chilenito74 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:11 pm

Hmmm..PT as apposed to stating and the like?

blade

Post Number:#29  Post by blade » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:17 pm

chilenito74 wrote:Hmmm..PT as apposed to stating and the like?

Im not sure what you are trying to say here.

chilenito74
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#30  Post by chilenito74 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:47 am

Please forget the "terms" I use.

I am interested in getting off the "regular" "medicines" the doctor gave me, Is it possible?

@ofonorow:

Did you receive my Spanish translation of "chapter 7"? I haven't received any news from you. Please reply. Thanks.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”