Unique-E replaces Warfarin for artificial heart valve

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Unique-E replaces Warfarin for artificial heart valve

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:16 am

Report. A 67-year old gentleman stopped in at our store and relayed the following story. (I have asked him to email me the details and I will updated and correct any errors.)

Forty years ago he had some kind of heart valve operation - and some other procedure in the 1990s. His regular doctors recommended warfarin and various blood thinners, but he found an retired Naval doctor (Annapolis graduate) who at that time was offering natural remedies, and the Navy guy suggested that he substitute 2,000 IU Unique-E vitamin E for the warfarin - which he did.

Forty years later he is still taking Unique-E and looks very good for 67. (Some tests now show occlusion in his coronary arteries which is why he contacted Dr. Cobb and stopped in.)

I thought the idea of substituting Unique-E for wafarin a great one.

Note: The alt. Naval doc was "run out of Illinois" .
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Unique-E replaces Warfarin for artificial heart valve

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:04 pm

40 Years ago was the 70’s !!
So he probably had a Ball & Cage type valve replacement.
Which had some draw backs like destroying the cells of the blood and created a lot of turbulence which usually resulted in clots. Not to mention the constant click clack of the ball seating with each beat! But they where known to last!
Cracking the chest was a major chore and heart /lung machines left a lot to be desired as while as the amount of blood loss. He’s one of the lucky ones to make thru and last this long!
Use to take 10 to 14 hours compared with today’s 2-3 hours without a bypass!
This also use to cause a lot of brain malfunctions from the time under general anesthetic!
Things have Changed!!!
It got me reminiscing!!! YUK!

High doses of V-E counteracts V-K which makes it somewhat of a anti- coagulant! I’ll let wiki explain!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervitaminosis_E
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Unique-E replaces Warfarin for artificial heart valve

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:00 am

I don't think it was luck. I think it was 2,000 of Unique-E every day for 40 years. He looks pretty good!
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”