Has aortic aneurysms, wants to produce more collagen

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Has aortic aneurysms, wants to produce more collagen

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:34 am

Thanks for your reply. I did use Cardio-C in the past. i have aortic aneurysms that I am most concerned about, and i would sure like to produce more collagen . can you offer an opinion between Cardio-C and Tower CardioAde.? Thank again.

The difference is that Cardio-C also includes proline and the collagen triple-helix is made up of lysine and proline (and glycine).

Normally the body makes its own proline, but that may be the issue with some heart patients, the lose the ability to make endogenous proline.

So I would recommend at least Cardio-C, but if you can afford it, go to the Tower Ascorsine-9, at least one jar monthly.

I used to recommend over the phone, to cover as many bases as possible, to do something like 1 jar Cardio-C and 1 Jar Ascorsine-9. Full Pauling dosage recommendation (vitamin C/lysine) but also adds many other components.

There are several cofactors required to produce collagen in the body, but vitamin C is usually the missing cofactor.

Vitamin B6 - (atherosclerosis can be induced in monkeys by restriction vitamin B6)

So follow Linus Pauling's advice and take one or two good Super-B complexes daily, and take a formula with vitamin C, lysine and proline.

Copper (Supposedly taking vitamin C increases/decreases copper, I don't know). My copper levels are always normal when tested.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”