Using Cardio-C after heart attack and bypass surgery

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ChuckArbogast
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Using Cardio-C after heart attack and bypass surgery

Post Number:#16  Post by ChuckArbogast » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:23 am

ofonorow wrote:The original Unique-E with Mixed Tocopherols is what we recommend for heart disease and clearing bad EKGs.

The company was "pressured" into offering the Tocotrienols product, and while I am no expert, I have seen with "my own eyes" the effect that the original product can have on heart disease.

I know my friend Ralph Lotz is impressed by the research on Tocotrienols, but I would need to be better educated to understand what they offer. The problem as we have discussed previously, is that unlike other vitamins, there is really no "deficiency disease" associated with vitamin E, so the definition of vitamin E has grown to cover a large number of related substances.

My wife and I use a Super-K from LEF.ORG every day, but I did notice that they are offering another version of vitamin K these days. I trust the ingredients in Life Extension products, but I don't know if they are always the most economical.

Finally, I have tried many times over the years to talk Tower Laboratories into using Quali-C, but the economics are too strong in favor of the Chinese vitamin C. ($3 per kilo for Chinese C versus $27 per kilo wholesale for DSM/Quali-C). The Tower product continues to sell, meaning that it works, implying that the vitamin C used in Tower products is fine - just as effective for curing chronic scurvy.

Owen,
Thanks for the information. It does help a lot.
I want to go with the full recommendations from your book and I don't know what to get for some of the items, so:
Do you have a recommendation for a Vitamin A product?
Do you have a recommendation for a L-Lysine product?
Do you have a recommendation for a L-Arginine product?
Do you have a recommendation for a Magnesium product?

Thanks,
Chuck

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#17  Post by ofonorow » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:48 am

There are many excellent companies out there, and off the top of my head, Solgar, Solray, Jarrow, Source Naturals, etc are all excellent. For me, also I trust Life Extension and NOW Foods to have what they say they have on the label.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ChuckArbogast
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#18  Post by ChuckArbogast » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:40 am

ofonorow wrote:There are many excellent companies out there, and off the top of my head, Solgar, Solray, Jarrow, Source Naturals, etc are all excellent. For me, also I trust Life Extension and NOW Foods to have what they say they have on the label.

Owen,
Thanks for that information. I just wanted to make sure I get quality products as I know that can make a difference in results.

Thanks,
Chuck

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”