Heart Patient has bad reaction to PT

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Heart Patient has bad reaction to PT

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:04 am

First time I took one scoop I became nauseous, almost fainted, had to pull over while driving, blood pressure went to 200/100, cramping to the point of spasm. Co workers almost called ambulance - thought I was having a stroke? So I waited 4 days until yesterday, totally rested and took half a scoop - same result just not as intense.

I am very sorry to hear about your reaction. You are the first person to ever report this.

How was the blood pressure measured?

Perhaps a doctor who contributes to the forum will have an opinion whether this is some kind of reaction to one of the drugs you are taking. Can you share this info?

We have been told that a small percentage of people have an allergy to Stevia, so if you are still interested in taking advantage of Pauling's discovery, you could try taking vitamin C and lysine as tablets (available in any drug store) and start slow, work up, and let us know if you have the same reaction, and if so, what dosage produced the reaction.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”