German trying to use PT to lower Lp(a) without success

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: German trying to use PT to lower Lp(a) without success

Post Number:#466  Post by Frodo » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:11 am

Owen
I don‘t know what you mean. I check the essential amino acids regularly. With success. If I have too little of one I fill it up. I learned not to rely on standard recommendations. So I measure first, then add. And it works. The essential amino acids are among the 47 substances thar our body needs. Like vitamin C. We know if one is missing completely, for example vitamin C, a person is dead. If you have too little of one, you will get sick. I was sick and I didn‘t have enough of some amino acids. I always do a complete aminogram, including non-essential amino acids.
Linus Pauling wrote about the importance of amino acids (not only lysine) in „How to live longer and feel better“, especially in chapter 4. Matthias Rath did also in his books. Very interesting also „The wonderful world within you“ by Roger J. Williams. Or „NO more Heart by Louis Ignarro, especially for arginine and citrullin. And of course a lot of information and studies on essential substances including amino acids can be found on PubMed.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#467  Post by Frodo » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:14 am

Sorry, the title of the book by nobel laureate Louis Ignarro is „NO More Heart Disease“.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#468  Post by Frodo » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:11 am

Here is once again the list of 47 essential substances. Published by german physician Dr. Ulrich Strunz and compiled by Jürgen Lueger, Salzburg/Austria. https://www.strunz.com/de/news/die-liste.html
I mean there are now more than 47. But I don‘t know which ones have been added.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#469  Post by ofonorow » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:43 am

I don‘t know what you mean. I check the essential amino acids regularly. With success

You said, your amino acids checked were good, but your "protein" was low? Aminos are the constituents of protein, just as essential fatty acids are constituents of lipids, or simple sugars are constituents of carbohydrates. I don't understand what a test for "protein in the blood" is looking for, if not amino acids? Undigested protein? Proteins the body itself produces? If so, these proteins would have nothing or little to do with what proteins you eat.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#470  Post by Frodo » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:25 pm

An interesting article by german physician Dr. Strunz about protein and amino acids: https://www.strunz.com/news/eiweiss-im-blut.html
Unfortunately only in german. I will translate the text later. Maybe the Google translator will help until then. Dr. Strunz says in summary: Medicine is not that simple...
Note: But I‘m sure, the reason for my low protein level is simply that I‘m not eating enough protein.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#471  Post by ofonorow » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:20 am

if your amino acids are high, your protein intake is sufficient. (Digestion breaks proteins you eat down into amino acids.)

Again, I would think that generally, protein in the blood is bad. But I am ready to be educated.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#472  Post by Frodo » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:59 am

A short translation „Total Protein“:

Dr. Ulrich Strunz says: What you put in above does not appear in your blood for a long time. Example protein. This is broken down in the intestine into single and double amino acids. But only if your bowel works. Now assume, that that the protein is really broken down and transported through the intestinal wall into the blood. Hopefully you will have the transport boats to do this work. You may not have have it. But even if that works, the total protein does not automatically increase. Because the amino acids have to be reassembled. Zinc is required for this. You cannot build up protein without zinc. You also need anabolic hormones, like testosterone and HGH.
Conclusion: There is no easy „in and out“.

Note: My zinc value is ok, also my hormone values. And I have no bowel problems. But my protein intake is too low (I don‘t eat milk products). Therefore I don‘t have enough of some amino acids (threo, meth, cyst, bcaas etc). And then the whole system doesn‘t work.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#473  Post by ofonorow » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:28 am

There are "free amino acid" supplements you could take to test your theory.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#474  Post by Frodo » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:59 pm

Owen
It is not easy to take enough of all the amino acids in the form of supplements. Threonine for example, I can‘t get in Germany. I‘m currently trying again to see if I can tolerate whey protein.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#475  Post by pamojja » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:43 am

Frodo wrote:Threonine for example, I can‘t get in Germany.

Found one amazing German supplement shop, which abolishes at once the need to import a lot from the US: https://www.sunday.de/threonin/

Additionaly they do away with all the horrendous plastic waste, by packing it in bags or glass bottles, using high cupsule counts per bottle, or using economic dropper bottles. For example a 30ml bottle with 1000 drops 5000 IU each for €9.50!

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#476  Post by Frodo » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:12 am

Thanks, pamojja.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#477  Post by Frodo » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:57 pm

I had my cardio check today. With good results. The cardiologist says the EKG is perfect. Unbelievable for him - after two heart attacks. He also couldn’t believe I was running half marathons again. The sonography was also normal except for the infarct scar. No more talking about aneurismatic bulges. LV-EF unchanged ok. I see, my self-experiment with Pauling/Rath-therapy is working.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#478  Post by Frodo » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:31 am

What about Remdesivir against Corona?
An interesting interview with Dr. Matthias Rath. The note to statins at the end is also interesting.
https://www.dr-rath-foundation.org/2020 ... -pandemic/

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#479  Post by DiverDown2 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:39 am

Frodo
What do you contribute your perfect EKG to after 2 heart attacks,
I was told once you have a heart attack your EKG will always show it.
As you know I have had 2 heart attacks also from blood clots. I asked him how he can tell by an EKG how someone has had an attack and he said by the S-wave not a sharp V but rather a rounded or not even a V.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#480  Post by Frodo » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:38 am

DiverDown
Sorry, slightly delayed. I was on vacation.

A survived heart attack often remains visible in the ECG for life. The destruction of heart wall areas leads to permanent changes in the QRS complex. These are special prongs in the ECG. These changes are therefore also called infarction scars. My infarction scar is only minimally visible in the ECG. (Furthermore the sine curve is perfect). I don‘t know what this is due to. Godfrey once described that his tissue was regenerated by intensive training (HITT). Maybe it‘s the same with me. I wrote about it in my book „Jimmy Blue and the run for my life“. I will post the link to Godfrey again.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”