jonwen - has any one tried ascorbate injections into the heart?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

jonwen - has any one tried ascorbate injections into the heart?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:36 am

Vitamin C Transforms Stem Cells into Heart Muscle!
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2003/04/030401073122.htm
Richard T. Lee, M.D., senior author of the Harvard study, says: "We have been taught for decades that when your heart cells are dead, they are dead and there is nothing we can do about it. We are excited about anything suggesting that we can grow more heart cells."

This was "breaking news" back in 2003.. I haven't heard if it has been followed up?

What triggered this is a customer who credits our vitamin C with saving his life, cleared his arteries, but his heart is so badly damaged that he is going somewhere, probably South America, for the very expensive Stem Cell treatment/therapy that he hopes will rebuild his heart. (And come to think of it, he may take most of his vitamin C as liposomal... Hmmm.. In any case.)

I remembered this work at Harvard, and wonder if any one, any where has tried injecting vitamin C directly into "dead" heart muscle? (And maybe some of the more successful "stem cell clinics" are doing exactly this!)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: jonwen - has any one tried ascorbate injections into the heart?

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:20 pm

Finally got around to reading some of these posts!
No! I have never heard of injecting V-C into necrotic cardiac tissue!!
I don’t see any sense in it the tissue is DEAD as such, it is probably depending on the time factor, is calcifying!

I do know that stem cell transplants are usually followed by a couple of rounds of IV V-C! Providing that the heart failure hasn’t hurt the kidney’s too bad.
My guess on this is the remodeling being done by the stems needs the extra nourishment.
I’ve seen time lapse images of this process and it still amazing how the stems use the necrotic tissue as scaffolding to build on and just like the scaffolding on a building project it’s takes down the scaffold and transports it away. It’s kind of amazing!
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”