Is there are reason to take powder and liposomal PT?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Lunes Payling
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Is there are reason to take powder and liposomal PT?

Post Number:#1  Post by Lunes Payling » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:17 pm

Hi

My husband and I zipped through our last containers of Cardiovascular-C a little faster than usual as we both were feeling a little like we were getting colds after being around our young great-niece and nephews. First, I wanted to let you know that this past winter/spring was the first one I can ever remember that I didn't catch a cold at some point. We both have been perfectly healthy since we started Cardiovascular-C last year after Jim's heart attack. So, thank you!!!

Our recurring order is 3 containers each month. Could you please adjust that to 4 a month and go ahead and process the order now? We'll be out by this evening. I have some Lypo-spheric packets to get us by for a couple of days.

Also, is there a reason to take both Cardiovascular-C and Lypo-spheric C? I was reading mixed/confusing information online. Seems like Lypo may be beneficial to add in to my regimen, in which case, I might want to add a box of that, too.

Thanks!!

Thanks for the report. (Happy it is positive but we accept any kind of report :D

Our experience with reversing heart disease following Linus Pauling's specific recommendations is with powdered vitamin C as ascorbic acid. (I personally have high confidence that this works, especially with added lysine which chelates the C, and protects it during digestion.)

Some people can only tolerate a very small amount of vitamin C, without bloating, gas and diarrhea. For those people we recommend adding liposomal over and above what they are able to take as powder, but still up to 6 to 10 grams of vitamin C. (I don't have a good feeling that liposomal would have the same effect in the blood neutralizing Lp(a), and that's where funding for a laboratory would come in handy., i.e., to do the research to find out, and the new transgenic mice that Rath is using would be ideal for such experiments.)

Now adding liposomal does have other benefits, e.g., the 10 times effect against infection compared with intravenous vitamin C.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”