Owen's Heart in nearly PERFECT Condition (Cardiologist)

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Owen's Heart in nearly PERFECT Condition (Cardiologist)

Post Number:#16  Post by Frodo » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:29 pm

Great, Owen!!!!!
Expect good things and keep your vision in front of you (like Joel Osteen says).
All the best for you from Germany
Frodo

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#17  Post by ofonorow » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:34 pm

Thanks all for the encouragement.

Johnwen wrote:THINK POSITIVE!!!!!

You'll be back and happy about IT!!!

You'll probably feel a whole lot better too! :D

of course this is after the pain of healing!! :(

Ducks are lining up - thanks so much to YOU johnwen - THANK YOU - especially peace of mind knowing that my excessive bleeding might be due to my "Addison's" disease.. ( I know it technically isn't, but I'm going to call it that because it seems to get doctors attention... For new readers, Addison's disease is what JFK had..)

So the last major concern prior to surgery is that during the course of in-home antibiotics, I got progressively worse loose stools, turning into diarrhea, and my ankles and legs swelled to 2 to 3 times their normal size. Edema. I stopped the antibiotic on my own, and things started to turn around, but I still have swollen legs/ankles, although much smaller... Everyone speculated.. Maybe it is the "high cortisone"??

So when I saw the endrocrin today who prescribes my hydrocortisone (to determine the IV amount during surgery) I showed and asked her about the Edema. She had not a thought that it might caused by HC, instead, she noticed that my albumin lab numbers were low, and explained the mechanism that went over my head - but ends in fluid retention.

Clinical use of albumin in hepatology
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2782804/

So now I know why the measure albumin :-) My question to her, you johnwen, and others, what can I do to get my albumin level normal in time for surgery? (Her answer was diet, and after I post this, I'll look for the foods I should be taking. Any other ideas welcome.)

So back to my diarrhea.. A relative is a nurse heading the infectious disease section of a hospital, and was worried about the diarrhea/possible C-Diff infection. She recommend a short term course of BART.. or BRAT... Banana, Applesauce, White Rice and Toast.. It worked like a charm in that the moisture that was leaving the colon was retained - so this short-term fix turned diarrhea into gas :-) (I did get so bloated that I almost went to the ER.. but after reading the symptoms for C-DIFF - I had none.)

So back to the dosage of hydrocortisone for my surgery... My endo is an angel, but she feels compelled not to exceed the ethical and other guidelines of her profession. So her dosage for me is reasonable, but I don't want reasonable, I want almost certainly (that I won't suffer another "addison crisis" during the surgery... And she won't be there... ) Anyway, she is recommending something like 100 mg/8 hours IV (even though the paper she handed me was 100 mg/6 hours!?) The PDR for soilu cortf says the MANUFACTURER recommends 200-500 mg/ every 2-6 hours before surgery... Obviously, there is a lot of "up side safety" and so why not? Why not error high and seal the deal? So this is my current quest, to at least have them ready - with my "William Mck Jefferies", American Made, no-filler Hydro-cortisone I will be bringing - and taking the rest of my life.

I'll probably move all this out of heart to my hernia mesh topic in a day or two
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#18  Post by pamojja » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:59 am

ofonorow wrote:So now I know why the measure albumin :-) My question to her, you johnwen, and others, what can I do to get my albumin level normal in time for surgery? (Her answer was diet, and after I post this, I'll look for the foods I should be taking. Any other ideas welcome.)

Maybe you could find some other hinds in this article? https://www.selfhacked.com/blog/albumin/

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#19  Post by Johnwen » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:26 am

Remember when I wrote this??

Since it’s a Mineralcorticoid where it picks up either a =O or -OH and will become a aldehyde with a location at the C21 position.

Now it can bind covalently with the guanidine groups of proteins.
This can and does establish a immunogenic steroid-protein compound.

Right now I don’t have the time extrapolate on this to the reaction with Albumin which is a protein, which I’ll do later other then to say, Are you ready for this???

Take an full 325mg Aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) I would say 1 a day for about a week, this blunts the conversion of albumin.
Don’t forget your taking hi dose cortisol an this can cause the steroid-protein binding!
As with any other drug even OTC check with your doc since we don’t know what other meds your taking and that may react with it.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#20  Post by Johnwen » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:11 pm

I found an article that saves me a whole lot of writing and lays it out quicker and better??? :o Then I could!
I underlined the ones that maybe a unknown action for a better idea what’s going on, I then linked them below.

Well Albumin with Cortisol or 16a-hydroxyestrone results in the formation of covalent steroid-protein adducts. Under non reducing conditions, a stable adduct forms with cortisol or 16a-hydroxyestrone but not with estrone , which lacks a hydroxyl group adjacent to the reactive carbonyl. It is hypothesized that a Heyns rearrangement involving the adjacent hydroxyl group traps the Schiff base and produces a stable ketoamine adduct. The binding of 16a-hydroxyestrone or cortisol to albumin is significantly inhibited by acetylsalicylic acid (Asprin),
which has been shown to acetylate an E-amino group of a lysine residue in albumin.

16a-hydroxyestrone;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16%CE%B1-Hydroxyestrone

Adducts;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adduct

Estrone;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estrone

Heyns rearrangement;
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/ful ... 9.conrr313

Hydroxyl group;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroxy_group

Schiff base;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schiff_base

Ketoamine;
Ketoamine, formed through a two-step non- enzymatic pathway between hemoglobin and blood glucose. Blood glucose and hemoglobin are combined to form aldimine as a first step, which is a reversible form. In the second step, this labile aldimine is slowly converted to Ketoamine form which is stable and irreversible.

Aldimine;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldimine

Acetylate;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetylation
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#21  Post by ofonorow » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:58 pm

I obtained a copy of my 2010 Nuclear Thallium Stress test report which I have to scan and post. No runs, no drips, no errors.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#22  Post by ofonorow » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:22 am

I have never seen my 2010 Thallium Nuclear Test Test report before. I just remember that I had to have my heart evaluated prior to the Pancreatic Surgery, and when the cardiologist came to my hospital room to deliver the results of the report, is first words were, "Come back to see me in 10 years." He tried to walk out, but I asked him about the test. He said that they can check blood flow through the heart with a die, or perhaps the nuclear thallium? They run the first test without thallium, and the next with contrast. If there is blood flow, it shows up bright, but if there is some blockage, that part of the heart will look dark. He said my heart was entirely bright, no evidence of any blockage or slowing of blood flow. (Now that I read the report JOHNWEN, I do see things that don't seem exactly perfect... Should I be worried?)

https://vitamincfoundation.org/pdfs/2011ThalliumStressTest.pdf

p.s. I left Mary Connolly's name because this is the wonderful family practice physician, my physician, who eventually ordered the Intravenous Vitamin C in Edward Hospital in 2011 (after nothing else worked, because no one realized that I was fighting an Addisonian-like Adrenal crisis, meaning everything I was going through was caused because I wasn't making enough Cortisol.) I asked Dr. Connolly, and she agreed to place a hospital order for intravenous vitamin C... (It never happened, of course, the Pharmacy was "not prepared.".. So they discharged me,), I then went for 100+_ gram IV/Cs -- still no relief!! (Its funny, Dr. Levy advising remotely said to add some Solu Cortef... Worked in his patients in distress.. he he he. I don't think Levy had a clue WHY.. .Solu Cortef IS cortisol It is hydrocortisone)

Finally, Dr. Connolly had given me a Methyl Prednisilone Pak and said that perhaps, these "steroids" would keep me out of intensive care for a 3rd time. I WAS TERRIFIED OF TAKING AN EVIL STEROID. Finally, when all else failed, I took one tiny 8 mg MP pill.. and like magic, all pain was gone. It was a miracle.... So that led me on a journey that resulted in find the book SAFE USES OF CORTISOL, 3rd Edition, by William Mck Jefferies. If every M.D. on the planet could read just one book - this one should be it.

I think I have digressed.. Oh yea, about 2 months after Dr. Connolly ordered the IV/C at Edward Hospital in Naperville IL, she was fired from her practice, the family practice that I use. I have never heard of any other doctor being fired like this... (I forget the excuse they used) and I wonder if Mary ever connected her firing with her audacity to order Intravenous Vitamin C for a patient at a hospital!) You are another hero Mary, who literally saved my life.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#23  Post by Johnwen » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:56 am

Now that I read the report JOHNWEN, I do see things that don't seem exactly perfect... Should I be worried?)

NO! But that was 8 years ago!!

What are you seeing?
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”