3 Heart Issues, what supplements ?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

3 Heart Issues, what supplements ?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:43 am

Good afternoon,
I am contacting you with questions regarding 3 health issues and advice on what supplements you would suggest in each case.

1- My husband, now aged 61, had a heart attack 5 years ago. He had 3 stents put into his right coronary artery and a 4th (non-urgent!?) one during the days following emergency surgery. He is now doing well, but takes statins, a blood pressure tablet, blood thinner and an anti-gout medication. It would be great to help him reduce/eliminate this medication and keep his heart healthy with a more natural approach.

2. I have high blood pressure, but am otherwise healthy, although my cholesterol reading was a little high on last blood test (6.2). I take ramapril 10mg1xdaily. I would dearly love to come off this medication and would like to know what supplements you would recommend.

3. Psoriasis - this is not a cardiovascular health issue, but my adult son has suffered from this condition since his late teens and I am wondering if any of Dr Paulings work would help in treating this condition.

I am based in the UK.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Linus Pauling's standard recommendations, as provided on Video and his 1986 book HOW TO LIVE LONGER AND FEEL BETTER would apply, and would no doubt help a great deal. These recommendations are summarized on this free download (chapter in my book).
http://practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/protocol/excerpt_chp7.pdf

Note the book is now available on Kindle (USA)

https://www.amazon.com/Practicing-Medicine-Without-License-Pauling-ebook/dp/B0731L3MF8/ref=sr_1_1_twi_kin_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1550065299&sr=8-1&keywords=fonorow+practicing
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”