MRI/Dye Contrast Shows 80% blockage after PT

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

MRI/Dye Contrast Shows 80% blockage after PT

Post by ofonorow » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:40 am

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

confused1
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: MRI/Dye Contrast Shows 80% blockage after PT

Post by confused1 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:08 pm

And now an alternative view... Low cholesterol is not good and the elderly who have the highest levels live the longest. Raised cholesterol is a marker of something wrong, but not the thing that's wrong. It's like blaming the ambulance for traffic deaths because they're always at the scene. Butter and cheese are good for you and saturated fat is the safest kind of fat, preferred by the body.

The tocotrienol fraction of vitamin e has been shown to clear arteries, but it competes with tocopherols so should not be taken together. Flavonoids like Rutin, Hesperidin, Quercetin, and Naringenin are helpful for circulatory issues and should be taken with vitamin c. E doc regularly recommends DMSO. Zinc and copper balance is important. Both the mk 4 and mk 7 forms of vitamin k are very useful. Chondroitin sulfate has been shown to be helpful. Dark chocolate (85%) is a tasty way to significantly help your heart, as are blueberries and beets.

Stress is a killer, and every effort to minimize it should be made. Rest, relaxation, quality sleep, and light exercise are all important.

Ferritin levels should be checked, as excess iron is damaging. Nature has several chelators, or one could donate blood if levels are high.

I didn't link to studies but a quick search will find studies confirming all of these. An excellent read is The Great Cholesterol Con by Dr. Malcolm Kendrick.

Greenmedinfo.com has numerous studies on efficacious substances for endothelial disfunction, which is the primary driver of heart disease.

And of course, HTLLAFB by Pauling is a must read. And you can never go wrong taking vitamin c to bowel tolerance. There is a thread on this forum with tons of great info.

Good luck and good health!!

Lisa Ruth

Post by Lisa Ruth » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:01 am

The problem with the surgery is that there is GREAT controversy about its effectiveness for asympotomatic stenosis, which is what I have. I wouldn't have even known I had this if I hadn't had a full out physical (the most extensive of my adult life) a year ago. For those who have already experienced a TIA, surgery statistically seems to cut the risk. Not so sure about asympotomatic and the risks of the surgery for inciting a stroke are about the same as not having the surgery. So why have the surgery? Especially if I can make this go away using the Cardio-C and other megadose vitamin recommendations. I have decided to wait awhile to see if the C will work. I am going to stop taking the Repatha shots in case those are interfering - at least for the next three months until I get my labs done. ALL of my other numbers - cholesterol - total, LDL, and HDL, and also now Lp(a) are right at optimal levels. If I can keep those numbers at optimal levels using the therapy without the Repatha, that will tell me a lot.

Very much appreciate the comments here and am open to others. Thank you.

Lisa Ruth

Post by Lisa Ruth » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:14 am

Here is an interesting article by Dr. Jeffrey Dach on tocotrienol vs. tocopherol...

https://jeffreydachmd.com/vitamin-e-hea ... otrienols/

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:39 pm

As the nice article points out - only 1% of the studies are with Tocotrienol.

there is also a new form of vitamin E called Tocotrienol which new research suggests is the more biologically useful form

Maybe, a big maybe. I think there is more to damn the dl-tocopherol (synthetic) versus the d-tocopherol (natural) vitamin E, but I have never though it was that big a deal. In any case, we are big fans of the UNIQUE-E mixed tocopherols product (with Alpha/Gamma/Delta).

If one only takes lysine, to dissolve plaques - without also taking vitamin C to shore up the collagen and strength of the artery, one could predict a catastrophe. According to the Pauling/Rath therapy, Lp(a)-based atherosclerotic plaques are acting as a surrogate for low vitamin C. Nature's plastic casts if you will.

If the tocotrienol's remove the plaque so completely, in a manner similar to lysine, one might run into a similar predicament - without also taking vitamin C.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Lisa Ruth

Post by Lisa Ruth » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:23 pm

But it sounds like taking the Cardio-C mix - (C, Lysine, & Proline) along with the tocotrienol is a winning combination, yes? Perhaps the tocotrienol is the missing ingredient in my case...??

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:50 am

Right - vitamin C required. No harm in trying, and if the other form of vitamin E does work, please report back.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”