oatmeal healthy?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

oatmeal healthy?

Post Number:#1  Post by johnjackson » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:00 pm

at the grocery store, lots of cereals, like oatmeal, are advertised as, "heart healthy"

yet no vit C at all in them.

Oatmeals claim to fame, along with oat-based cereals(like cherrios) is they help lower cholesterol

But I thought the cholestrol theory for causing heart disease has been proven wrong?

so americans are being lied to about "heart healthy" cereals? I might as well eat capt crunch rather than oatmeal for "hearth health"
right?
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: oa tmeal healthy?

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:54 am

Unfortunately, American's are being lied to all the time. By visiting this forum, you at least have an idea that vitamin C may be at the root cause of cardiovascular disease (thank you Linus Pauling). Even the research institute that operates in his name doesn't believe it! If I think too hard about all the deception, it is like living in the Twilight Zone. Be glad that you know.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: oa tmeal healthy?

Post Number:#3  Post by johnjackson » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:40 am

ofonorow wrote:Unfortunately, American's are being lied to all the time. By visiting this forum, you at least have an idea that vitamin C may be at the root cause of cardiovascular disease (thank you Linus Pauling). Even the research institute that operates in his name doesn't believe it! If I think too hard about all the deception, it is like living in the Twilight Zone. Be glad that you know.

thank you for reassurance
Twilight zone is a very accurate description of how I have been feeling the last 6 months or so about vit C.

My primary goal was to get my BP lowered (w/o drugs) and that led to increasing nitric oxide would help that goal.
I became a fan of Dr Louis Ignarro which led to something as cheap and simple like vit C(amongst methods) will help increase it and lower my BP,

I'm becoming more aware that food, either provides the raw material we need to run our bodies, or it doesnt and we suffer.
I thought a apple/day kept the doctor away and gave me all the vit C i needed!
but vit C has a short half life and is water soluable and even sites that tell me I only need less than 1 gram tell me I need more if:
-I smoke
-am pregnant
-hyperactive thyroid
-work in cold climates

so how much vit C i need is variable.
so what downside is there to taking a few grams worth?
none that I see!

why dont more people know this?

Ive been watching video lectures of Dr T levy! wow, give me mre vit C!
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”