Blockages from Low Dose or Irregular use of Vitamin C and Lysine

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Blockages from Low Dose or Irregular use of Vitamin C and Lysine

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:08 am

One of our customers now has major blockage in his arteries and is getting serious about using the Cardio-C. He can take 3 scoops at once w no diarrhea, so c deficiency is indicated! Any advice is appreciated he says.

Advice

#1. READ my book Practicing Medicine without a License. It is available on Amazon Kindle. ( https://www.amazon.com/Practicing-Medicine-Without-License-Pauling-ebook/dp/B0731L3MF8/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=fonorow+practicing&qid=1567785337&s=gateway&sr=8-2)

There is a free download of all my supplement recommendations and dosage ranges (Chapter 7 http://practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/protocol/excerpt_chp7.pdf )

We now know that vitamin E may be almost of equal importance as vitamin C/lysine/proline. Magnesium and CoQ10 are right there. DHEA.. Ergo, using the Tower Ascorsine-9, with everything Pauling recommended but the kitchen sink, is not a bad idea. Otherwise, you'll have to find these supplements and add them to your Cardio-C. We highly recommend Unique-E as the brand of vitamin E, for example.

#2. If he has specific question, he can email me, or he might consider joining the forum.

#3 Ultra high dosages are not harmful, but probably not necessary. We know that the Founder of Tower Laboratories's brother also "got serious," right away! He understood that dosage matters, and he started by taking 6 scoops (servings) per day, 6 jars per month. Roughly 18 grams of vitamin C, and a slightly lower dose of lysine. And from this, at least we know that this very large, and probably unnecessary large amount of lysine/proline, is not harmful.

2 to 3 jars of Cardio-C (or Heart Technology or Ascorsine-9) provides the maximum lysine and proline any heart patient should ever need, based upon our experience, see https://vitaminccures.com/blog/index.php/heart-disease-testimonials/

but, and its a big but,

the need for vitamin C can vary quite a bit - and changes. So some extra vitamin C should be added to tolerance, perhaps as pure vitamin C powder, as liposomal, or newfound knowledge indicates that extra is best as Ester-C®

Speaking of "new found" knowledge...I now am confidently recommending the book(s) MEDICAL MEDIUM by Anthony William. Anyone can start with the free Amazon kindle sample download from the first MEDICAL MEDIUM book. ( https://www.amazon.com/Medical-Medium-Anthony-William-ebook/dp/B012EI538Y/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=medical+medium&qid=1567785670&s=gateway&sr=8-3) The free sample sets the stage, the first book changes the ball game. Reading only up to page 17 of Liver Rescue is all that is necessary to understand what has gone wrong, and how you can profoundly heal yourself, probably to such a level of perfect health that your vitamin C requirements would then be substantially reduced.

All will be covered in my next book, GLUCOSE: The Diabetes Cure © 2019

And now that we know glucose is 10 times as important as vitamin C (assuming your liver is healthy and you don't require as much vitamin C as a typical heart disease patient now does) we are introducing the WORLD'S FINEST GLUCOSE® made with a Natural Glucose Complex.® I think I finally understand where the Naturalists went wrong - it isn't the vitamin C complex, it is the Glucose complex they are describing, and that complex includes vitamin C - ascorbate.

Sir, either I will tell you, or you will read Medical Medium and understand for yourself, how glucose not only cures diabetes, but almost all other ills save for the previously unknown virus that the new "source" says was introduced 100 years ago.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Xdxml
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Blockages from Low Dose or Irregular use of Vitamin C and Lysine

Post Number:#2  Post by Xdxml » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:58 pm

I believe I’ve been taking the wrong dosage for many years. I assumed 10g would be enough for me. But my cholesterol is still above 300.

This past week I’ve upgraded to 30g per day (10g x3 times a day). I would like to know if this is safe and should I be worried about anything taking this high dosage. I don’t have loose stools when I take 10g at once. I can even go higher but I’m a bit worried.

Any input from anyone would be appreciated

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by pamojja » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:01 am

Much clinical experience about even much higher doses here: http://doctoryourself.com/titration.html

The only theoretical concerns one hears about are kidney-stones. However, again never found in real-life application: http://www.doctoryourself.com/kidney.html

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by pamojja » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:42 am

ofonorow wrote:Sir, either I will tell you, or you will read Medical Medium and understand for yourself, how glucose not only cures diabetes, but almost all other ills save for the previously unknown virus that the new "source" says was introduced 100 years ago.

About a year ago you've been transparent about your still highly diabetic glucose levels on medical medium's interventions, and your denial thereof. How can you still claim it cured your diabetes, if it didn't in your case at all, nor any others who follwed it at that time?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:07 am

About a year ago you've been transparent about your still highly diabetic glucose levels on medical medium's interventions, and your denial thereof. How can you still claim it cured your diabetes, if it didn't in your case at all, nor any others who followed it at that time?

To clarify, my insulin problem began after I lost a portion of my pancreas due to surgery to rule out cancer. (There was no cancer.) I know of no claims to replacing missing pancreatic Beta cells or restore insulin function in Type I diabetes.

I have insulin dependent Diabetes.

So the "cause and cure" for Diabetes we are talking about is Type 2, i.e., where the person is making insulin, but still has high blood sugars.

The question becomes what in Type II is blocking the sugar, preventing it from entering cells? What is causing insulin resistance? This is where the "new" information comes into play, that the answer is fat, not glucose. This was first noticed by that doctor in the 50s or 60s who reportedly "cured" diabetes with sugar! (What The Health documentary.)

The salient point-- in this world of the Keto diet -- is that glucose is vital for brain function, liver function, and the operation of all cells.

Since table sugar includes fructose, it will make people fat!

And as Pauling told us, we should avoid fructose over the amount we would normally consume by eating fruits.

By the way, Tennant in the HEALING WITH VOLTAGE series mentions that the brain can and likes operating with lactose, i.e., that glucose can be converted to lactose and still use the Krebs cycle creating ATP.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Ryant

Post Number:#6  Post by Ryant » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:49 pm

Xdxml wrote:I believe I’ve been taking the wrong dosage for many years. I assumed 10g would be enough for me. But my cholesterol is still above 300.

This past week I’ve upgraded to 30g per day (10g x3 times a day). I would like to know if this is safe and should I be worried about anything taking this high dosage. I don’t have loose stools when I take 10g at once. I can even go higher but I’m a bit worried.

Any input from anyone would be appreciated

Hello Xdxml, regarding your post saying of cholesterol, thinking to up your vitamin C, I read an article that said of bioflavonoids, under, Eating Organic Orange Peel Is Good For You,
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... 1952082829

Recently I had eaten oranges and lemons with the pith. I think it helped me regarding vessel health.

You were talking about cholesterol though, which the article said, "The polymethoxylated flavones (PMFs) in orange peels have also been shown to lower cholesterol more effectively than prescription drugs, without side effects. 22")

Maybe upping bioflavonoids would be better, than vitamin C.

-------
Do you read the bible? http://www.textusreceptusbibles.com

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by ofonorow » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:49 pm

"maybe" is the operative word.

This link contains the summary (abstracts) of the science by Ginter, as reported by Pauling in his book HOW TO LIVE LONGER AND FEEL BETTER, showing the relationship between vitamin C and cholesterol. At optimum vitamin C intake total cholesterol normalizes to 180 mg/dl.

https://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=152&p=30272&hilit=ginter#p594
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”