I've had your book for years, forgot to read it

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

I've had your book for years, forgot to read it

Post Number:#1  Post by johnjackson » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:06 pm

I am dealing with my mom with high Lp(a) and her MD just told her via imaging, she has cornary artery athrerosclerotic calcification

which product has vit e in it?
she is def not getting enough lysine, Ive told her to take 1 gram lysine with her 1 gram vit C pill, but she's only taking 5 grams!
she should take 9 or 10, right?
and shes taking more vit k2
but she rarely gets BT issues, unless it from MG
she takes niacin
aNY help would be aappreciated
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Blockages from Low Dose or Irregular use of Vitamin C and Lysine

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:14 am

So why not start a new topic about your mom, rather than divert this one off course? The advice to you mom is the same as above. Has she read the book, testimonials, etc. etc? And your not dealing with it, she is.

johnjackson wrote:I am dealing with my mom with high Lp(a) and her MD just told her via imaging, she has cornary artery athrerosclerotic calcification

Immediately think vitamin K when you hear the words "calcification".

which product has vit e in it?

You mean Pauling therapy products? Towers Heart Technology and Ascorsine-9 have vitamin E.

she is def not getting enough lysine, Ive told her to take 1 gram lysine with her 1 gram vit C pill, but she's only taking 5 grams!
she should take 9 or 10, right?

Read my book. How many years have you avoided doing that? 5 grams is a therapeutic dose, low end therapeutic. The case of my uncle who reversed a 70% carotid artery blockage in 30 days, verified by surgery. And this success on half Pauling's therapeutic dosage.. (My Aunt gave my uncle 5 pills of vitamin C and 5 pills of lysine, instead of 5 grams of each. So this major reversal happened on only 2500 mg of each in less than a month.)

Some people with a high toxic load may have to take more vitamin C. When you get to the medical medium's LIVER RESCUE, you will understand.

and shes taking more vit k2
but she rarely gets BT issues, unless it from MG
she takes niacin
aNY help would be appreciated

Probably the most important thing I can think of to help your Mom is for you and/or her to come up to speed on the material in the MEDICAL MEDIUM'S Liver Rescue, and understand why the well-intentioned Dr. Atkins was unfortunately wrong. You can adopt the simple grazing protocol immediately without fully understanding why it works, e.g.

a fruit and vegetable every 2 hours - no fat until the main meal of the day with protein. Fat must be reduced to less than 10% of the diet. He lists the fruits, we use apples, pears, grapes, etc. The veges can be celery, brocholli, etc. Or she can research the Celery Juicing craze, since this is apparently a one-size-fits-all best liver detox.

I predict that when people understand what fat unintentionally does to their livers, and correct their liver health, that their vitamin C requirements will decline drastically. But until then take high dose vitamin C/lysine :-)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Blockages from Low Dose or Irregular use of Vitamin C and Lysine

Post Number:#3  Post by johnjackson » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:20 am

ofonorow wrote:So why not start a new topic about your mom, rather than divert this one off course? The advice to you mom is the same as above. Has she read the book, testimonials, etc. etc? And your not dealing with it, she is.

Read my book. How many years have you avoided doing that? 5 grams is a therapeutic dose, low end therapeutic. The case of my uncle who reversed a 70% carotid artery blockage in 30 days, verified by surgery. And this success on half Pauling's therapeutic dosage.. (My Aunt gave my uncle 5 pills of vitamin C and 5 pills of lysine, instead of 5 grams of each. So this major reversal happened on only 2500 mg of each in less than a month.)-)

Ive had your books for y ears and never thought to find anything in there I didnt leartn on this site
I'll read it!
I did make a new thread
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14383&p=55009#p55009
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”