heart palpitations? before sleep

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

bluemustang
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

heart palpitations? before sleep

Post Number:#1  Post by bluemustang » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:06 pm

I am having heart palpitations sometimes at night if I go to sleep very late like 4 am, when I am laying down I can feel my heart beating really high in my chest and below my throat(maybe a bit in my throat), is this normal? It feels quite strange and when I sit up it goes away almost immediately. It happened like 3 or 4 times, I think a few of those times I was almost alseep. I went to get a snack and then fell asleep right after. Can this be related to long term use of sodium ascorbate? I did do 30 minutes of cardio the same day. I am not sure if they are palpitations, I can just feel my heart suddenly and its like really high in my chest, in my lower throat, very late into the night when I havent slept like 4 am. Can long term use of sodium ascorbate cause heart palpitations at all? Ill note that behind my left elbow did have some pain when this happened, suddenly.

it says here that lack of sleep can cause them, what does that mean? https://www.healthline.com/health/heart ... ght#causes

Please help thanks, very concerned.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: heart palpitations? before sleep

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:02 am

When was your last physical? What does your doctor say?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#3  Post by jimmylesante » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:19 pm

Sounds like your diaphragm is pushing up against the bottom of your heart when you lie down (particularly if you overweight)or acid reflux.
That early in the morning i always have acid reflux as the body is digesting your snack probably assuaged your stomach juices.

bluemustang
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#4  Post by bluemustang » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:48 am

ofonorow wrote:When was your last physical? What does your doctor say?

Its been a while I havent mentioned it to him.

bluemustang
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#5  Post by bluemustang » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:51 am

jimmylesante wrote:Sounds like your diaphragm is pushing up against the bottom of your heart when you lie down (particularly if you overweight)or acid reflux.
That early in the morning i always have acid reflux as the body is digesting your snack probably assuaged your stomach juices.

I have heard of this some nerve, but i didnt eat for 3 or 4 hours or more, and wouldnt that mean it would happen all the time ?

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#6  Post by jimmylesante » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:06 am

All the time you lie down? Possibly unless you have a hiatal hernia or yo had more fluids in your stomach than food and that forced the diaphragm up.
That early in the morning is when your heart is normally beating at its' lowest BPM .

bluemustang
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#7  Post by bluemustang » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:40 am

jimmylesante wrote:All the time you lie down? Possibly unless you have a hiatal hernia or yo had more fluids in your stomach than food and that forced the diaphragm up.
That early in the morning is when your heart is normally beating at its' lowest BPM .

havent had it since if I have it again I will see if I can figure out if it is position of body or food, being up to late, or something else.

Thanks

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”