DMSO/MSM

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Lone Dog
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

DMSO/MSM

Post Number:#1  Post by Lone Dog » Wed May 20, 2020 6:54 am

I'm interested in hearing how people who are taking either of these along with their PT are getting on. Any anecdotes, beneficial results or just thoughts?

Dr Levy includes 500-1500mg of MSM in his list of supplements in STOP AMERICA'S #1 KILLER.

I've seen references to supplemental DMSO retarding the development of atherosclerosis, similar to some studies where Chondroitin Sulfate (CS) did the same. Also, references to sulfur supplementation lowering cholesterol, similar to high-sulfate CS-C.

I think taking some form of sulfur supplement is a very good addition to any VC program you are following. I'm not sure if either of these would be preferential to CS? Dr Levy's list includes both (MSM and CS).

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: DMSO/MSM

Post Number:#2  Post by eDOC » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:08 pm

1. In my clinical results of treating cardiac or patients on PT, Chondroitin Sulfate is useless.
2. MSM can be of some help, only if one has arthritic issues too.
3. The objective benefit that have observed is from the use of DMSO.
4. Not only is a major player in the treatment of atherosclerosis but also decreases the dosages of others.
5. In my protocol DMSO does 90% of the job in reversing atherosclerosis the rest others.

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

farside
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by farside » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:33 am

I have found 50% topical DMSO to help in feeling better on those days when feeling somehow 'off'. It seems to allow better blood flow and respiration. I am also using PT.

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#4  Post by DiverDown2 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:50 am

eDOC
Above you state:
5. In my protocol DMSO does 90% of the job in reversing atherosclerosis the rest others.
would you mind sharing what the others are I had a heart attack last June 7th. ?

P.S. Update on your DMSO for erectile disfunction info, things are starting to look UP !! You are the Man.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by eDOC » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:18 pm

farside wrote:I have found 50% topical DMSO to help in feeling better on those days when feeling somehow 'off'.

Ever given a thought why you feel better.....scientific logic reasoning behind it?
All members here are well read, I only know how to treat and cure.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by eDOC » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:31 pm

DiverDown2 wrote:eDOC
Above you state:
would you mind sharing what the others are I had a heart attack last June 7th. ?

P.S. Update on your DMSO for erectile disfunction info, things are starting to look UP !! You are the Man.

I'm glad that you are noticing some improvements in ED.
In majority I treat my patients using infusions, max 15 have been successful to bring back and reverse the cardiovascular status to near normal, however messed it may be.
I use infusions containing DMSO, PT is small amounts, Japanese knotweed and have a long list of others according to the patients history, all in the cocktail infusion.
I have used these infusions during angiography, replacing the dye and correcting blockages, in some cases.
You could find some doc doing it or wait till am back in Orl, FL.

eDOC!!

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#7  Post by DiverDown2 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:38 pm

First of all I want to thanks eDoc publicly!
Since starting DMSO Protocol from eDoc, I feel better than I have in Decades, I am going to be 71 on July 1 and I feel like I am 30 again, just a great overall feeling of well being with no aches or pains, I had a heart attack last June 7th. since starting DMSO my BP is down and no irregular heart beats, I am having a Echo Stress test on my birthday, I will post what the Cardiologist says.
Again thank you eDoc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by eDOC » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:51 pm

DiverDown2, you don't need to thank, you're welcome.

Am glad your showing improvements, swiftly.
Take it for a few months regularly you'll feel like your back in 20's.
DMSO shall fix/reset all your issues, besides cardiac.

Good luck with the ECHO.

eDOC!!

PS: Hope you read my thread about DMSO and Aortic regurgitation...how the young lady's PHT and EFon ECHO improved in a span 2 months which never went above 160 ms and EF at 55%.

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#9  Post by DiverDown2 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:28 pm

I did read, and thanks again, When I had my Heart Attack they put 3 Medicated Stents in, I had no Choice, they had to shock me back from Atrial fibrillation! I was put on Brilinta but took myself off after 11 months from shortness of breath, funny at the 11 month point eDoc recommended DMSO and I feel fantastic.
eDoc: is it ok to take DMSO with medicated Stents?
Last edited by DiverDown2 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

maryclaire
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#10  Post by maryclaire » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:59 am

DiverDown2: Could you share how much DMSO you take, how you take it and if people notice the smell? Thanks!

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#11  Post by DiverDown2 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:46 am

I take Jacobs DMSO 99.98% 1 teaspoon in 8-10 oz. water in the am. and YES people will notice the smell! My wife has gotten use to it.
I started with 1/4 teaspoon to see how I reacted,
next day did 1/2 teaspoon
then the 3 rd. day I started the full teaspoon daily.
so far only thing I feel is Great!
Also I rub on 70% gel where I have any aches.
I do recommend you get and read: The DMSO Handbook: A New Paradigm in Healthcare
but I am not a doctor, and not recommending anyone do what I do, just answering the question.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#12  Post by eDOC » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:11 pm

DiverDown2 wrote:I did read, and thanks again, When I had my Heart Attack they put 3 Medicated Stents in, I had no Choice, they had to shock me back from Atrial fibrillation! I was put on Brilinta but took myself off after 11 months from shortness of breath, funny at the 11 month point eDoc recommended DMSO and I feel fantastic.
eDoc: is it ok to take DMSO with medicated Stents?

DiverDown2,

1. Yes it perfectly fine to use DMSO in any form with medicated stents. Don't be concerned if you hear differently from conventional med people or what you read on the internet. Such are people who have none experience of using DMSO clinically as a med.

2. Over time with an increased dosage, the earlier narrowing would be completely reversed and you might not even require them. I cant predict the time, since have none idea about the narrowing, type of stents and how soon you can reach levels up-to 20 mL/day.

3. Am glad that your off Brilinta. It did you more harm than good. Like in the case of young the lady, trashed all her prescriptive meds straight away. Typical chemical junks we med pros recommend in ALL cases be it MI, Valve issues/ Strokes etc.

Hope that answers your queries.
eDOC!!

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#13  Post by DiverDown2 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:57 pm

Would that be in one dose or divided doses throughout the day?
Thank you eDoc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#14  Post by eDOC » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:30 pm

DiverDown2 wrote:Would that be in one dose or divided doses throughout the day?

Not in one oral dose but spread over a day.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#15  Post by eDOC » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:10 am

For DiverDown2,

1. Increase to 20 mL in increments every 2nd day till you hit 20. Than remain at 20 for 7 days.

2. Go into reverse mode decreasing gradually, till you're back at 2.5 mL.

3. That would be you're approx maintenance dose for a few months.

4. Keep an eye on your hydration.

5. Some of my patients even have hit 60 mL orally split per day without any issues.

6. But as advised, their water intake is approx 3-4 liters during the day.

eDOC!!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”