Doctor wants me on a statin cholesterol-lowering drug

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Doctor wants me on a statin cholesterol-lowering drug

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:05 am

My cholesterol level (bad) is 248-250). My doctor insists that if I don`t take some kind of statin, I will be an accident waiting to happen. I am totally against statins. I have heard conflicting stories. Is Cardio C good for lowering this "dangerous" bad cholesterol level? I would appreciate hearing from you. Thank you.

S.N. (female)

Linus Pauling refers to the work of E. Ginter in his 1976 book HOW TO LIVE LONGER AND FEEL BETTER which proved that cholesterol levels in the blood are correlated to vitamin C intake. The more vitamin C you consume, the lower total cholesterol tends to be, with cholesterol at the optimal level at 180 mg/dl.

You might try increasing your vitamin C to see whether your total cholesterol levels respond as it seems to in most people.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Doctor wants me on a statin cholesterol-lowering drug

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:42 am

Thank you so much Owen for your quick and efficient response. Would you say that 1,000 mg daily would be sufficient? Along with this do you feel that taking Cardio C would still be necessary? I await your thoughts. Thank you very much.

I have taken Cardio-C (or the equivalent) daily since I first viewed Pauling's Unified Theory of CardioVascular Disease video back around 1996. I have written a book about Pauling's therapy, and reported about how very ill patients quickly recover on a drug-free therapy invented by one of our greatest scientists. Suffice it to say, I can't see the inside of your arteries, but we know during autopsies of young American soldiers during the Korean War, many of these soldiers already had extensive cardiovascular disease. The addition of lysine (and proline) are the ingredients that effect reversals of CVD.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Doctor wants me on a statin cholesterol-lowering drug

Post Number:#3  Post by Frodo » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:47 am

See my last post on topic „German trying to lower lp(a)... Take niacin, for example. And fire your doctor.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”