Looking for ways to monitor progress on the Pauling Therapy

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Looking for ways to monitor progress on the Pauling Therapy

Post by ofonorow » Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:36 am

Hi Owen,
It is a great honor to talk with you.

Thank you very much for the link (http://HeartCure.INFO) ......I will go through it carefully. And of course your book, I have come across it, but not read it yet, I'm a poor reader. Perhaps I'll give it a go, a few pages at a time.

I first became aware of you and your work when I read your publication "The Cure for Heart Disease Condensed" some years ago. (http://internetwks.com/owen/HeartCureRD.htm)

I would like to begin a course in "Pauling Therapy" soon and was interested to learn that I can purchase "Cardio-C" (from your source I think) which has all the ingredients already made up (lysine, proline etc). I hope it can be shipped to Ireland.

However, the main reason I am contacting you is to find out if I can establish a baseline for where I am at present with CVD, and perhaps monitor progress as I proceed through the treatment.

I have read about Sidney Bush's cardioretinometry technique and was wondering whether this might be a good approach to take if I could find anybody who is able and willing to do this.
It would be so cool if that was possible. Would you be able to give me some advice in this regard?

It's such a treat to be able to communicate with you directly Owen, I hope you don't mind me asking you these questions especially if the answers are already n the material you have given above.

Kind Regards, Talk soon.

G.

However, the main reason I am contacting you is to find out if I can establish a baseline for where I am at present with CVD, and perhaps monitor progress as I proceed through the treatment.

We have asked for, but so far never received, before/after videos of heart patients. A segment before they start the Pauling therapy, detailing their condition, medication and supplements. And then more after one, three and six months, discussing any changes they feel, what new supplements they are taking and what medications were dropped.

Of course such a video "documentary" would be more dramatic in people who started on their deathbeds.

So please consider having someone shoot your baseline video (you talking) from a smart phone.

Yes, we do ship to Ireland.

If eye clinics in Ireland take retinal photos, have a baseline taken. In the US, it (used to) adds $7 to the cost of the eye exam (Walmart). Later you can take the follow up photos, and we can have them analyzed by experts. Fee as yet unkown.

I'll be posting this at our forum.

Thanks for contacting us.

Owen
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”