New Method for Very High Potency Liposomal Vitamin C

Discussion of the benefits and disadvantages of commercial and homemade (DIY) liposomal vitamin C

Moderator: ofonorow

qualityliposomalc
Contributor
Contributor

New Method for Very High Potency Liposomal Vitamin C

Post Number:#1  Post by qualityliposomalc » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:18 pm

Hi All!

I’m trying to get word out about a new process to make significantly higher potency liposomal vitamin C. I’m selling nothing (there are not even ads on the site), I simply want to help people make better liposomal vitamin C.

Here is the link: http://qualityliposomalc.com

If you have any questions, I’d be glad to answer!

Thanks!

Chris

Lemonaid
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: New Method for Very High Potency Liposomal Vitamin C

Post Number:#2  Post by Lemonaid » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:23 am

Thanks for posting this.

qualityliposomalc
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#3  Post by qualityliposomalc » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:28 am

I'm glad you liked the site.

If you end up making some liposomal C using the recipe please me know how it turns out!

Thanks,

Chris

Jacquie
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#4  Post by Jacquie » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:12 pm

Thanks, your site seems informative and it's well-organized for readability. I'll forward the link to a person I know that regularly makes DIY liposomal C, and report on his results

davids1
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#5  Post by davids1 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:19 am

Hi QLC,

I think you did a great job! Although I personally have no need of liposomal ascorbate [as far as I know], I have already referred your webpage to several people.

Just one "fact" you probably want to change: You wrote on your "Research" page:
1 level tablespoon (about 6 grams) of vitamin C
One tablespoon equals 3 teaspoons, and each teaspoon contains approximately 4 grams of ascorbic acid. So the figure should have been 12 rather than 6 [unless I am not understanding something].

Kudos to you for your webpage!

David
JFYI, I have ingested a Bowel Tolerance dose of ascorbic acid [via one gram tablets], in HEALTH, not illness [of which I have had virtually none], basically every day since 1994, amounting to [currently], on average, 75+ grams [daily], in 10 to 15 divided doses.

qualityliposomalc
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#6  Post by qualityliposomalc » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:57 pm

Hi David,

Thanks for the compliments on the site!

For the tablespoon measurement I just grabbed one from my kitchen and used that. :) The idea was to point out that saturation levels of vitamin C is MUCH more vitamin C then the Bradley Brooks recipe calls for - even if you double the tablespoon from 6 to 12.

Thanks again!

Chris

Rafael Jimenez
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#7  Post by Rafael Jimenez » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:26 pm

Chris,

You are sharing some very interesting information here. I do my research in animals, using homemade liposomal vit.C (no placebo effect!!). I will try the method you describe and let you know about my results. It's very generous of you to share all this.

Rafael

Mourne
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#8  Post by Mourne » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:00 am

any news on this? did anyone tried any comparison?

Rafael Jimenez
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#9  Post by Rafael Jimenez » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:41 am

Any ideas on how to compare this method to the tradicional way of preparing the liposomes? I use about 2 galons a week of liposomal vit.C in animals.

xor2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#10  Post by xor2 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:26 am

Hello,

This is my first post on this forum. Sorry for my english, it is not my mothertongue.

I have made my first batch of the liposomal C using the receipt shared by "qualityliposomalc".

Here are my observations and concerns:

I am using 2.6l ultrasonic cleaner: http://www.velleman.eu/products/view/?c ... &id=372810
I have bought two beakers made of boro glass. Not sure if that the glass isn't too thick for the cleaner ...
Anyway because my cleaner is rather flat I needed to split the mixture to these two 1l. beakers..

I have measured the ingredients, held 20% of the lecithin, because it was said the final batch could be too thick.
Unfortunately I threw full portion of the lecithin anyway and .... of course in the end I got very dense liquid...

With such a mixture I was unable to get rid of the bubbles in UC and needed to add almost 150 ml of additional distilled water
to get the mixture with the same viscosity like in the video on the webpage...

I wonder what proportions I could use next time, when another batch will be prepared ...
Furthermore I would like to ask you if the final receipt tastes a little acidly?

qualityliposomalc in his lab has a very professional powerful cleaner. I have only 160W one. Shouldn't I put the mixture
directly to the UC? I read in this forum concerns about stainless steel however on youtube there are many videos depicting
liposomalC production directly in UC. I am also confused when watching such videos, because they ONLY take, 1 - 2 level of tablespoon of AA for the whole 1l container ... How much of the vitamin c will be for one serving that way ...?

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#11  Post by Johnwen » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:16 am

CHRIS:
Have you ever tried EVERCLEAR in your process??

Everclear is a pure grain alcohol. The brand, produced by David Sherman Corporation, comes in two strength bands, both 95% (190 proof), and 75.5% (151 proof) bottles. Although, the 95% is undeniably the most popular and most available type.

Many of the US provinces have made it illegal to buy Everclear and it's very uncommon to see the most potent of the Everclear products sold outside of America.

And it's for good reason too. Everclear is incredibly potent and should be used strictly and responsibly. Don't drink it straight!

Alcohol (ABV): 95.0% (190 proof)
NUTRITION
(per 1 oz serving)
Calories (kcal)190
Energy (kj)794
Fats 0g
Carbohydrates 0g
Protein 0g
ALCOHOL 26.9g

Its sale is prohibited in 14 U.S. states (California, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, and Washington).

IT is available on Line!!
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Jacquie
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#12  Post by Jacquie » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:12 pm

And it is sometimes available in those 'prohibited' states, just at lower potency. Ohio, for example, won't let the general public pick up 95%, but 75% is readily available in liquor stores.

Edit: ...Also I see Washington state on that list? 95% Everclear is widely available here so that list may need some updating!

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#13  Post by Johnwen » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:47 am

Washington state seems to have some intriguing laws when it comes to high levels of alcohol.
The latest I can find on it is 151 proof is the strongest sold to the general public. However you can get what they consider “Industrial Alcohol,” (190+) if you have a permit. If you plan on purchasing less then 5 gallons per year. The permit is $5 and you must sign an affidavit stating it’s for “Personal use!” Most liquor stores there stock it but it’s considered a “Under the Counter Item!” or you must purchase it from a licensed alcohol distributor.

This was valid as of June 2013 so it might have changed.

Another interesting note; Is that if a “Alcohol Distributor,” gives any amount of alcohol to a member or representative of the Alcohol Control Board for whatever reason be it sample for testing or “PROMOTIONAL CONSIDERATION,” The Distributor is responsible for payment of taxes on said Alcohol.

Which I guess means if you bribe a state official, you wouldn’t want them to pay taxes on it! Would You?
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

maryclaire
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#14  Post by maryclaire » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:05 am

I made some lipo c using the new recipe. I weighed each ingredient using a kitchen digital scale and was amazed how much vodka I needed. Hope I didn't misunderstand the directions. I used the 40 proof vodka.

My batch was very thick until I finished the ultrasonic treatment. Then it became a 'thin gravy' texture. It didn't separate but when I performed the baking soda test for degree of encapsulation, it foamed like crazy. Maybe this test doesn't work with the vodka recipe?

I used NOW products.

I'm very new to this as this was my second batch ever.

Mary

xor2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#15  Post by xor2 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:33 pm

The thickness is definitely the problem in that receipt. Did you add 100% of the lecithin or only 80%?

I am not so sure if we can perform baking soda test for that mixture.
That test origins from Bradley receipt in which he takes relatively small amount of the vitamin c.
There are two, three tablespoons of the VC. In that receipt we have much more ... - 160 g per batch. ....

It means to me that the portion of the vitamin c not encapsulated is much bigger than in the "standard" receipt ...
what may result in such explosive reaction when making such a test ....

Tell me if I am wrong.. I hope that finally the author will come here and will try to help us :)

Return to “Liposomal Vitamin C”