So, I made my very first batch up of Liposomal Vit C using Chris's method and followed the steps without problem.
I used the following ingredients:
- Water: 35% - 165.1grams
- Vodka 50%ABV: 27.4% - 130.1grams
- Vitamin C: 16.9% - 80.25grams
- Lecithin granules - 20.7% 98.55 grams
The texture of the Liposomal is smooth but oily...
The taste on the other hand, is somewhat weird... hard to describe and very unpleasant... here's what I'm tasting:
- A spicy, to acidy taste.
- Strong yuky lecithin smell and taste.
- A strong throat hit and taste of vokda.
Normally, I can handle any taste, and never really bothers me to eat things I don't like.
- What taste should I be looking for?
- Should I be taking it as a shot... or... diluting it (I've done 1 tablespoon shot).
Thanks in advance!