VCF Sodium Ascorbate

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

Dunstan

VCF Sodium Ascorbate

Post Number:#1  Post by Dunstan » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:47 pm

Dr. Owen,

I am very interested in the chemical properties of the VCF Sodium Ascorbate. I am posting this here, as this is the type of Vit. C used for IV C, though ultimately I am interested in making lipo-c.

I am very allergic to baking soda, and home-made buffered oral Sodium Ascorbate is made with this substance. I have tried numerous oral "buffered" vitamin C powders on the market, and have no tolerance because of the sodium bicarbonate in them.

Is sodium bicorbonate a component at any point in the creation of VCF sodium ascorbate?

Many thanks!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: VCF Sodium Ascorbate

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:11 am

I don't believe so - it is DSM Quali-c*** sodium ascorbate -- and the only other substance on the supplement facts, besides vitamin C, is sodium.

I will say that I have heard some AMAZING stories about the anti-cancer effect of baking soda IV! (But I'll save that for the cancer forum)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”