IV C for post-dental cleanse?

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

randian

IV C for post-dental cleanse?

Post Number:#1  Post by randian » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:10 pm

I'm unfortunately having some teeth extracted next week. Too much bone loss to save them. Stupid effing jaw, you can break your arm and be nearly as good as new, but your oral bone doesn't seem to regrow like that.

Anyway, since this is an active bleed site, it's mostly likely been dumping nasty germs into my bloodstream for months. Is a post-op IV C a sound application in this case? I'm thinking of both healing promotion and as an anti-infective agent to rid myself of said germs. What would be a good IV C protocol for this?

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: IV C for post-dental cleanse?

Post Number:#2  Post by eDOC » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:17 am

Depends on many variables, like age, any other chronic ailments, oral hygiene, habits like smoking, drinking, and how many extractions.

I had 3 extractions, root canals last year just took oral VC & MMS before & for a few days after didn't take the post op antibiotics that my dentist recommended.

Post op IVC doesn't make sense to me at least unless you have some serious pre op issues,.....my thoughts.
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

randian

Post Number:#3  Post by randian » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:38 pm

eDOC wrote:Depends on many variables, like age, any other chronic ailments, oral hygiene, habits like smoking, drinking, and how many extractions.

I had 3 extractions, root canals last year just took oral VC & MMS before & for a few days after didn't take the post op antibiotics that my dentist recommended.

What's MMS? I take about 10g/day of oral C right now.

They're doing 2 teeth next week, and 1 tooth the week after that (other side). I'm 46, don't drink or smoke. Oddly the rest of my jawbone looks real good, I have no idea why the bone surrounding these back molars deteriorated so badly.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by eDOC » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:21 pm

Miracle mineral solution (MMS) or Chlorine dioxide (CDS).

My bowel tolerance is only 6gms.

Since am not a dentist but from what you have posted could be chewing habits, stress, previous fillings or misaligned molors/ teeth....again just my guesses.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:54 pm

Our local doc who now knows the difference between cold (BioNiche) and hot (Cathcart sodium ascorbate) IV/C, uses the cold (BioNiche) for his patients who come in after dental work. It provides a mild flush. A thought occurred to me that some Lypo-C might also be beneficial after the extractions.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

randian

Post Number:#6  Post by randian » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:18 pm

ofonorow wrote:Our local doc who now knows the difference between cold (BioNiche) and hot (Cathcart sodium ascorbate) IV/C, uses the cold (BioNiche) for his patients who come in after dental work. It provides a mild flush. A thought occurred to me that some Lypo-C might also be beneficial after the extractions.

Is lypo-C available anywhere retail? I'm not sure it would arrive on time by mail if I ordered Monday. Also, I recall Cathcart saying that the commercial solutions had too low a pH. Did BioNiche fix that problem?

Is one IV treatment sufficient? And what's the deal with IV glutathione as a chaser? I saw the other thread about doing it but it wasn't clear why.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by eDOC » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:06 am

Can't you make your own IVC & infuse, It takes me hardly 10 mins & pH is always around 8.0.

Gluta to be given once lVC is infused (all types including cooldown bag , that have never used), flush, wait & infuse it in the same IV line......hope it's clear now?

You are young & healthy don't be so finicky, either take oral VC or post op antibiotics, this stress of being meticulous & perfectionist shall do more harm.

Besides having loads of theoretical knowledge any practical experiences with VC or IVC?

I had a patient who smoked a pack a day, chronic alcoholic & had some dental extraction took nothing expect oral VC, had a uneventful recovery so chill.

randian

Post Number:#8  Post by randian » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:49 am

eDOC wrote:Gluta to be given once lVC is infused (all types including cooldown bag , that have never used), flush, wait & infuse it in the same IV line......hope it's clear now?

Not really. What does the IV glutathione do, since this is not an anti-disease application?

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#9  Post by eDOC » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:00 am

Gluta after IVC was posted for another thread, not for this one, since you wrote " And what's the deal with IV glutathione as a chaser?"

I know it's doesn't have any anti germ effects, use Google you shall find what IV Gluta does after an IVC infusion.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#10  Post by ofonorow » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:03 pm

I think it is a great question - given the 2 minute life of GSH in the blood stream after infusion, but I have seen with my own eyes the difference it makes, I am thinking of one Parkinson's patient in particular.

We do know that GSH is he primary chelator inside cells. It grabs on to toxins and viruses, and then the complex is expelled from the cell and then the body via the urine. Normally it only exists inside cells, so having it in the blood means that it may be grabbing and chelating toxins in the blood? Only guessing, but seems useful after a tooth extraction.

How did it go?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

randian

Post Number:#11  Post by randian » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:41 pm

ofonorow wrote:How did it go?

The extraction is tomorrow. Pray I don't suffer an empty socket!

Does oral VC potentiate antibiotics like IVC supposedly does?

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#12  Post by eDOC » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:12 pm

Dry socket develops usually when there is a pressure difference, rather a negative oral cavity pressure due to multiple causes like smoking, stress, grinding teeth during sleep, oral hygiene........

Gluta has many properties as Owen pointed like the chelating, detoxifying, repairs myelin sheath, balances neurochemicals etc & yes it does have indirect antigerm effects by weakening the viral, bacterial walls making easier for VC to penetrate. Did a case 2 years back & did a similar one a few weeks ago.

tjohnson_nb
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#13  Post by tjohnson_nb » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:07 pm

randian wrote:
ofonorow wrote:How did it go?

The extraction is tomorrow. Pray I don't suffer an empty socket!

Does oral VC potentiate antibiotics like IVC supposedly does?

In Dr. Cathart's video he speaks about how white blood cells need Vit C to digest bacteria and so if you have a local area with low C then they are not so effective. In this way it seems Vit C can enhance anti bacterial defence. Apparently, phagocytes can have 8 times Vit C concentration as plasma.So I guess if you can get the C to the site then oral is as good as IV?
'Always' and 'never' are 2 words you should always remember never to use.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#14  Post by ofonorow » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:44 am

Good answer/point tjohnson_nb. I have wondered why the livonlabs Lypo-C product (5 at a time) is so effective against bacterial infections, and you may have at least one of the answers. So randian, if you are fighting a bacterial infection, I would include 5 Lypo-C daily - for 10 days.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

randian

Post Number:#15  Post by randian » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:38 am

ofonorow wrote:Good answer/point tjohnson_nb. I have wondered why the livonlabs Lypo-C product (5 at a time) is so effective against bacterial infections, and you may have at least one of the answers. So randian, if you are fighting a bacterial infection, I would include 5 Lypo-C daily - for 10 days.

Definitely a bacterial infection, that's why I'm losing 3 teeth (bone loss not caries). Specifically, spirochetes says the dentist. I've seen some scary videos of them in action, they engage in mass attacks on white blood cells and then form tight defensive colonies. Might be some parasites (protozoa) too, they're also common in the mouth. I'll try your suggestion. Is Lypo-C only available by mail order?

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”