Starting out on IV - Need help with basics

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

krinix

Starting out on IV - Need help with basics

Post Number:#1  Post by krinix » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:57 am

My desperate search to cure my mom of Secondary cancer has now led me to this website and I hope against hope, that i can help her with your suggestions and help.

As I have researched for the last two months, the term cure seems soo distant and I am finding myself loosing hope and clinging onto atleast the hope for prolonging her life or improving her lifestyle.

My Mom was diagnosed with Stage two Breast cancer in 2012 January, she had a mastectomy(left breast) and we could only do three chemos out of 16 Chemo cycles plus radio.
We stopped as she was suffering due to chemo and thats when i went on research spree, finding as much as i could on cancer.
She was fine until August 2015, and then her appetite decreased and in January 2016 it was found that it had spread to liver.(multiple tumors)
She has been bed ridden since then.
I am currently giving her Tramadol with Dexamethasone and Amitriptyline.
Along with I am giving 1 tablet of Curcumin C3 Complex with BioPerine, 1000 mg each day
1 tablet per day :Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator
1 tablet for day : Pancreatin, 10X - 200 mg

I am not sure if this has helped, because she is loosing weight and has lost 15 kgs in a month.
But she has a good appetite, and has good bowel movements and sleep.

I have come across many articles about Vitamin C, how it helps Terminal cancer patients. I want to try it.
I want to start her on that regimen.
I have a nurse who is my neighbor who can administer IV. yesterday I gave my mom Multi Vitamin Injection in Dextrose Sodium chloride fluid, but want to just try IV Vitamin C.

I dont know where to start.
Sodium Acorbate or Ascorbic acid?
can i buy Vitamin C vial and just mix it with Sodium chloride(Saline) and start IV drip?
How much to give?

I would appreciate all the help I can get or even guide me in the right direction. I would be every so grateful.

I dont want to loose hope. Mom doesnt know she has Secondary metastes and wonders whats taking soo long and why its not improving.
We know that she knowing the truth will only make it tough for her. She is full of hope, and ive told her id never give up on her and only think about getting well and not to stress.

Note: she is anemic and takes 50 mg of evothyroxine sodium everyday for her thyroid problem.

Thanks

tjohnson_nb
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Starting out on IV - Need help with basics

Post Number:#2  Post by tjohnson_nb » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:34 am

'Always' and 'never' are 2 words you should always remember never to use.

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”