Nebulized Ascorbic Acid to get IV Effect?

Physician Reference and discussion of the methods, protocols and effects of intravenous vitamin C (versus oral or liposomal).

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Nebulized Ascorbic Acid to get IV Effect?

Post Number:#1  Post by Blargus » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:33 pm

When I asked the patient why she didn't use the nebulizer treatments as often as she was supposed to,
she said it was because of the side effects. And then she said something that really struck me. "Dr.
Shallenberger, when I take the drug in the nebulizer it makes me feel the side effects just as bad as
when the doctors were giving me the same drug intravenously in the hospital. It is unbelievably strong,
and it affects my whole body." You see, these tiny bubbles were not only delivering medicine to her
lungs, they were also delivering the medicine to her entire body through her lungs. And they were
delivering it in a way that was just as noticeable to her as when the same medication was given directly
into her veins. And that's when I had the thought. Why not use the nebulizer delivery system to deliver
treatments not just to the lungs but to the whole body?

Using the nebulizer treatment, she was able to get rid of the flu within 72 hours. I knew I was on to something, because IV hydrogen peroxide doesn't work much better than that.

https://drglennwilcox.com/wp-content/up ... roxide.pdf

In addition to HP, many other agents can be nebulized with good anti-pathogen impact and lack of toxicity. These include, but are not limited to: DMSO, vitamin C, magnesium chloride, zinc chloride, nascent iodine, sodium bicarbonate, N-acetylcysteine, and both normal and hypertonic saline.

Dr. Thomas Levy Rapid VIrus Recovery rvr.medfoxpub.com

Dunno how it would work out to get grams of AA through nebulizer or if that would be problematic for long periods or how to mix it to be safe for lungs or if it's any better than liposomal. Just a thought.

Return to “Intravenous Vitamin C (IV/C)”