Preventing Deaths from Influenza

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Preventing Deaths from Influenza

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:23 am

https://www.niagarathisweek.com/opinion-story/9119158-preventing-deaths-from-influenza/

Klenner's message to doctors was simple: if a serious infection strikes but the cause is unknown, doctors should prescribe large doses of vitamin C while they're pondering the diagnosis. And just as small doses of painkillers will not stop cancer pain, neither will small doses of vitamin C stop viral diseases.

Ideally, for critical viral diseases, Klenner prescribed as much as 25,000 milligrams of intravenous vitamin C daily. But this is easier said than done. He also used intramuscular injections and oral tablets. But this means swallowing large numbers of pills.

Comment: While Vitamin C can be very beneficial in high doses after the virus has begun, high dose vitamin D (.e.g, from sunlight on bare skin) is an important means for preventing viral infections in the first place. Lack of vitamin D, esp. in northern latitudes as the sun goes down south, is probably the reason these flu epidemics always begin in the fall and extend through the winter. Thanks to the Weston-Price web site, where I was introduced to this knowledge, I have successfully used a UV/B lamp for 20-40 minutes daily starting in September to avoid the illness that I suffered previously, despite my very high vitamin C intake.
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthomolecular Naturopath

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”