Self administered IM injections of veterinary C

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

C-can
Contributor
Contributor

Self administered IM injections of veterinary C

Post Number:#1  Post by C-can » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:31 pm

The only IM vials I can find of vitamin c online are vet use. I am comfortable with giving myself shots so I take these from time to time. Does anyone know where I can obtain vials for human use?

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Self administered IM injections of veterinary C

Post Number:#2  Post by eDOC » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:33 pm

Intramuscular? Doesn't it hurt?

Make your own IVC using SA. DIY. Learn from Owen's posted link.
Have my own DIY developed technique can make 60-120 grams in 15 mins with a pH of 7.2-7.4.
I also add DMSO (occasionally) to it and later give myself or patients a 2 grams Gluta push.
Though I rarely use IVC now, use SA not AA as a laxative...

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

C-can
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#3  Post by C-can » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:57 am

Thanks, my Cathcart ascorbate is already on the way. Do I need a magnetic stirrer for small volume DIY for IM?

Why do you rarely use IVC now?

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by eDOC » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:24 pm

You're welcome.

1. No, you don't require a magnetic stirrer, just use a lab glass stirrer that's what I used and occasionally do and never used any filters.
In all these years since 05, have made, infused thousands of IVCs ranging from 60-120 grams, never have gone wrong on myself or my patients.

2. Why I rarely use IVC.......To me using IV route, should be min 30 grams of SA. Its useless to infuse less than that. I add a 8 grams of SA + 5 mL of DMSO and the effect is equal to if not more than 30 grams IV. Massive increase in VC bioavailability.

Last checked got approx blood levels of plus 500 mg/dL of VC .....depends on a person's medical condition and how frequently is consumed).

Summing it up, I take 60 grams + DMSO infusion once in 6 months and 8 grams + DMSO orally twice a week.

eDOC!!

EDITED:

C-can
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#5  Post by C-can » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:27 am

Thanks eDOC, it sounds like I need to learn about DMSO. I guess I thought an ascorbate solution that was mixed 5 minutes ago and going directly in to the vein was already at maximum bioavailability.

I'm not a doctor but if you have any links that would help explain the biochemistry and mechanism of action of oral and/or IV DMSO let me know.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by eDOC » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:53 am

You are welcome.

1. True I would recommend learning about DMSO.
2. Your thought is correct, BUT DMSO enhances and amplifies availability of VC several fold more. I didn't know that either till '11.
3. No issues if you aren't a doctor, neither are most members including me (on a lighter note)...but we act like the best on the globe.
4. Start with oral and build up....e.g 4 grams SA + 2-5 mL of DMSO in a glass daily.
5. IV shall teach you later once I complete my venture.
6. Need to know about you, any illnesses or just to remain fit and healthy.

eDOC!!

I'd recommend 99.9% DMSO liquid from Jacob labs. (https://jacoblab.com/OrderDMSO99.html ) get a bottle would last a while.

sjmusic2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#7  Post by sjmusic2 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:27 pm

eDOC wrote:4. Start with oral and build up....e.g 4 grams SA + 2-5 mL of DMSO in a glass daily.

Very interesting as I routinely take ca. 3g of AA and 3g of l-lysine in water + 2ml dmso, but I have to be very careful on timing. There have been a few nights when I have taken it too late and I have not been able to sleep.

C-can
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#8  Post by C-can » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:29 pm

. Need to know about you, any illnesses or just to remain fit and healthy.

eDOC!!

I'd recommend 99.9% DMSO liquid from Jacob labs. (https://jacoblab.com/OrderDMSO99.html ) get a bottle would last a while.

I have on hand some 99.9 pure dmso from Amazon. Is the bacteriocidal property of SA enough to ensure sterility of a dmso SA solution?

I dont have any illness, but if it were practical I would take high dose IV C. 24/7.

Edit: sorry I meant Sodium Ascorbate not Ascorbic Acid
Last edited by C-can on Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#9  Post by eDOC » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:10 pm

C-can wrote:
I have on hand some 99.9 pure dmso from Amazon. Is the bacteriocidal property of AA enough to ensure sterility of a dmso AA solution?

I dont have any illness, but if it were practical I would take high dose IV C. 24/7.

1. Of course though I don't use AA but SA, its more than enough and no need to be concerned about sterility as long as your instruments etc. are sterile.
2. Back in 06, I used to take 60-100 grams of IVC thrice weekly using my developed protocol, but since '11 and my new project of genetic engineering don't find the time.
3. But when ever I do, take add 60-70 mL DMSO + min 60 grams SA + 10K mcg of B12, other Bs, Resveratrol etc.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#10  Post by eDOC » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:43 pm

A couple of days back my RN, infused a 50 mL DMSO + 60 grams SA and Bs and B12. Completed in 35 mins. None issues, feel perked ready for an intensive Gene/CRISPR patients studying their DNA sequences... Had been a while almost 8 months.

eDOC!!

musashie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#11  Post by musashie » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:47 am

C-can wrote:The only IM vials I can find of vitamin c online are vet use. I am comfortable with giving myself shots so I take these from time to time. Does anyone know where I can obtain vials for human use?

I recently ordered, online, Pascorbin SA with no issues regarding payment and delivery.Delivered from Germany to mainland Europe.They Can be ordered as 10 x 5ml ampoules @750mg/SA per ampoule. Cost of €14 approx per box or 50ml bottle@7500mg/SA per bottle.Cost of €11 per bottle.This is a German manufactured product and used in German hospitals.

Pascorbin Website

https://www.pascoe.de/en/products/detail/pascorbin.html

Pascorbin Recommended Resellers. The Company does not sell direct to public.

I ordered from this provider as listed on Pascorbin site The listed resellers do not deliver outside of Germany so I created a mail forwarding address with a mail forwarding provider..Again very straightforward.

https://www.medpex.de/vitamin-c/pascorbin-injektionsloesung-p581310?ai=10043

Research using Pascorbin Brand

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02422901

It states IV use on packaging but it is the same for either IM or IV. I have administered the ampoules via anterolateral thigh. Maximum volume administerd per thigh was 3ml. Anymore than that was not possible.Too sore. Which brings me to a question , maybe for edoc, Klennars IM route for infants, he states in his papers he administered up to 2g at a time and that he used the IM, only, when treating polio in infants. How did he get such large volume in? Was it a number of doses and sites to reach the 2g per administration.?

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”