Self administered IM injections of veterinary C

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

C-can
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Self administered IM injections of veterinary C

Post Number:#1  Post by C-can » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:31 pm

The only IM vials I can find of vitamin c online are vet use. I am comfortable with giving myself shots so I take these from time to time. Does anyone know where I can obtain vials for human use?

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Self administered IM injections of veterinary C

Post Number:#2  Post by eDOC » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:33 pm

Intramuscular? Doesn't it hurt?

Make your own IVC using SA. DIY. Learn from Owen's posted link.
Have my own DIY developed technique can make 60-120 grams in 15 mins with a pH of 7.2-7.4.
I also add DMSO (occasionally) to it and later give myself or patients a 2 grams Gluta push.
Though I rarely use IVC now, use SA not AA as a laxative...

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

C-can
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by C-can » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:57 am

Thanks, my Cathcart ascorbate is already on the way. Do I need a magnetic stirrer for small volume DIY for IM?

Why do you rarely use IVC now?

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by eDOC » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:24 pm

You're welcome.

1. No, you don't require a magnetic stirrer, just use a lab glass stirrer that's what I used and occasionally do and never used any filters.
In all these years since 05, have made, infused thousands of IVCs ranging from 60-120 grams, never have gone wrong on myself or my patients.

2. Why I rarely use IVC.......To me using IV route, should be min 30 grams of SA. Its useless to infuse less than that. I add a 8 grams of SA + 5 mL of DMSO and the effect is equal to if not more than 30 grams IV. Massive increase in VC bioavailability.

Last checked got approx blood levels of plus 500 mg/dL of VC .....depends on a person's medical condition and how frequently is consumed).

Summing it up, I take 60 grams + DMSO infusion once in 6 months and 8 grams + DMSO orally twice a week.

eDOC!!

EDITED:

C-can
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#5  Post by C-can » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:27 am

Thanks eDOC, it sounds like I need to learn about DMSO. I guess I thought an ascorbate solution that was mixed 5 minutes ago and going directly in to the vein was already at maximum bioavailability.

I'm not a doctor but if you have any links that would help explain the biochemistry and mechanism of action of oral and/or IV DMSO let me know.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by eDOC » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:53 am

You are welcome.

1. True I would recommend learning about DMSO.
2. Your thought is correct, BUT DMSO enhances and amplifies availability of VC several fold more. I didn't know that either till '11.
3. No issues if you aren't a doctor, neither are most members including me (on a lighter note)...but we act like the best on the globe.
4. Start with oral and build up....e.g 4 grams SA + 2-5 mL of DMSO in a glass daily.
5. IV shall teach you later once I complete my venture.
6. Need to know about you, any illnesses or just to remain fit and healthy.

eDOC!!

I'd recommend 99.9% DMSO liquid from Jacob labs. (https://jacoblab.com/OrderDMSO99.html ) get a bottle would last a while.

sjmusic2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#7  Post by sjmusic2 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:27 pm

eDOC wrote:4. Start with oral and build up....e.g 4 grams SA + 2-5 mL of DMSO in a glass daily.

Very interesting as I routinely take ca. 3g of AA and 3g of l-lysine in water + 2ml dmso, but I have to be very careful on timing. There have been a few nights when I have taken it too late and I have not been able to sleep.

C-can
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#8  Post by C-can » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:29 pm

. Need to know about you, any illnesses or just to remain fit and healthy.

eDOC!!

I'd recommend 99.9% DMSO liquid from Jacob labs. (https://jacoblab.com/OrderDMSO99.html ) get a bottle would last a while.

I have on hand some 99.9 pure dmso from Amazon. Is the bacteriocidal property of SA enough to ensure sterility of a dmso SA solution?

I dont have any illness, but if it were practical I would take high dose IV C. 24/7.

Edit: sorry I meant Sodium Ascorbate not Ascorbic Acid
Last edited by C-can on Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#9  Post by eDOC » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:10 pm

C-can wrote:
I have on hand some 99.9 pure dmso from Amazon. Is the bacteriocidal property of AA enough to ensure sterility of a dmso AA solution?

I dont have any illness, but if it were practical I would take high dose IV C. 24/7.

1. Of course though I don't use AA but SA, its more than enough and no need to be concerned about sterility as long as your instruments etc. are sterile.
2. Back in 06, I used to take 60-100 grams of IVC thrice weekly using my developed protocol, but since '11 and my new project of genetic engineering don't find the time.
3. But when ever I do, take add 60-70 mL DMSO + min 60 grams SA + 10K mcg of B12, other Bs, Resveratrol etc.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#10  Post by eDOC » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:43 pm

A couple of days back my RN, infused a 50 mL DMSO + 60 grams SA and Bs and B12. Completed in 35 mins. None issues, feel perked ready for an intensive Gene/CRISPR patients studying their DNA sequences... Had been a while almost 8 months.

eDOC!!

musashie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#11  Post by musashie » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:47 am

C-can wrote:The only IM vials I can find of vitamin c online are vet use. I am comfortable with giving myself shots so I take these from time to time. Does anyone know where I can obtain vials for human use?

I recently ordered, online, Pascorbin SA with no issues regarding payment and delivery.Delivered from Germany to mainland Europe.They Can be ordered as 10 x 5ml ampoules @750mg/SA per ampoule. Cost of €14 approx per box or 50ml bottle@7500mg/SA per bottle.Cost of €11 per bottle.This is a German manufactured product and used in German hospitals.

Pascorbin Website

https://www.pascoe.de/en/products/detail/pascorbin.html

Pascorbin Recommended Resellers. The Company does not sell direct to public.

I ordered from this provider as listed on Pascorbin site The listed resellers do not deliver outside of Germany so I created a mail forwarding address with a mail forwarding provider..Again very straightforward.

https://www.medpex.de/vitamin-c/pascorbin-injektionsloesung-p581310?ai=10043

Research using Pascorbin Brand

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02422901

It states IV use on packaging but it is the same for either IM or IV. I have administered the ampoules via anterolateral thigh. Maximum volume administerd per thigh was 3ml. Anymore than that was not possible.Too sore. Which brings me to a question , maybe for edoc, Klennars IM route for infants, he states in his papers he administered up to 2g at a time and that he used the IM, only, when treating polio in infants. How did he get such large volume in? Was it a number of doses and sites to reach the 2g per administration.?

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#12  Post by eDOC » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:07 pm

musashie wrote:
It states IV use on packaging but it is the same for either IM or IV. I have administered the ampoules via anterolateral thigh. Maximum volume administerd per thigh was 3ml. Anymore than that was not possible.Too sore. Which brings me to a question , maybe for edoc, Klennars IM route for infants, he states in his papers he administered up to 2g at a time and that he used the IM, only, when treating polio in infants. How did he get such large volume in? Was it a number of doses and sites to reach the 2g per administration.?

1. Probably in my 1st reply asked doesn't it hurt?
2. Merely to get 2.4 grams you are hurting yourself.......I have never given AA IM or IV to my patients or myself in 19 yrs.
3. Simply add 4 grams of SA to 5 mL of DMSO apply topically, that would give you equivalent to approx 30 grams IV in clinical effects.
5. In all these yrs,always prepare fresh VC infusions, takes me 10 mins and start to infuse within 10 mins and complete it in max 40 mins.
6. I disagree with Klenner's Hep C suggested protocol its impractical as posted in one of my earlier posts, as to Polio had none idea till I read, must have given to infants in divided dosages or in one go (sadist). Have none idea, since I havent read neither read others work. My partner told me about Hep C in 06.
7. Though was in Germany, Munich a couple of days back at the invitation of a Huawei to witness a launch, have no idea about this product. Plus never use preformed VC IV/IM selling gimmick far less effective vs make your own.
8. I have my own developed protocol to create a 60-120 grams and haven't ever gone wrong.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#13  Post by eDOC » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:09 pm

eDOC wrote:Intramuscular? Doesn't it hurt?

Make your own IVC using SA. DIY. Learn from Owen's posted link.
Have my own DIY developed technique can make 60-120 grams in 15 mins with a pH of 7.2-7.4.
I also add DMSO (occasionally) to it and later give myself or patients a 2 grams Gluta push.
Though I rarely use IVC now, use SA not AA as a laxative...

eDOC!!

This one..

eDOC!!

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#14  Post by pamojja » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:46 am

Thanks for this gem, eDOC:

eDOC wrote:3. Simply add 4 grams of SA to 5 mL of DMSO apply topically, that would give you equivalent to approx 30 grams IV in clinical effects.

I always suspected that a ascorbate/DMSO solution would be as effective in transporting it into bodily tissues as any IV, by completely bypassing the digestive tract. Only limiting factor would be the amount of ascorbate being able to desolve and applied.

But that it would be about 7 times more effective than an ascorbate IV I never thought. Why then would one ever resort to IVs, if transdermally its 7 times more effective? ie. if 5ml of DMSO/vitamin C solution equals 30 g of an ascorbate IV, then why not just apply the same twice, to have the same effect as one 60g ascorbate IV?

Of course, getting 60g of DSMO as in an IV absorbed transdermally would still be almost impossible, unless one would repeatedly apply throughout a whole day.

musashie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#15  Post by musashie » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:19 am

eDOC wrote:
musashie wrote:

1.eDOC wrote:
Probably in my 1st reply asked doesn't it hurt?
Yes very sore. I would extimate based on my experience 2ml shot would be most realistic

eDOC wrote:
3. Simply add 4 grams of SA to 5 mL of DMSO apply topically, that would give you equivalent to approx 30 grams IV in clinical effects.
Is the SA dissolved in the DMSO or do you use water? And can you recommend a DMSO brand?
Also how do you come to that figure that it is equal to 30grm IV?

eDOC wrote:
8. I have my own developed protocol to create a 60-120 grams and haven't ever gone wrong.

I will use the foundations Cathcart C to prepare IV infusion but I would be very interested in your protocol if you will share.

Completely seperate issue but while your here
I make up vit C for my baby. 85% SA - 15%SA. Administered via dropper. The bottle generally lasts around 10 days. With regard to the degradation of AA in water. Owen on this site mentions that it degrades in water after 4 hours, however, I have come across research which shows that the temperature plays critical role in this. It states from their research that that for AA to reach half life @ 4 degrees takes 17 weeks and @20 degrees takes 14 weeks. So i would love to know what is the concentration of solution after 10 days. Would you have any opinion on adding EDTA to solution. Again from my research @ .5w/v. So 30ml solution would require 150mg EDTA.

Appreciate any info

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”