@EDOC!! Can You Save My Life?

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: @EDOC!! Can You Save My Life?

Post Number:#76  Post by eDOC » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:17 pm

One of the supplements that me and my colleagues use as a prophylactic (while treating COVID19) in the cocktail infusion devised, is NMN (Nicotinamide mononucleotide) though the IV grade is a bit costly $5,000/kg.
But it does have a role (along with others) and has provided us a protection while treating COVID infected.

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#77  Post by jimmylesante » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:37 am

I've been taking IV vitamin C
Oral niacin 1g over the day
Oral Hesperedin
Touch wood so far so good. The nightingale hospital never was needed so i was asked to go into the care homes where doctors were refusing to go.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#78  Post by ofonorow » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:49 am

Wounds that don't heal. (Will probably move this into its own discussion, but I am interested in eDOC's thoughts in particular)

As the Covid threat (apparently) subsides.... (I did have a tickle from a clear water-like drip in the right nostril.. I decided to "snort" some 3% H2O2. Burned a little but drip and all symptoms were gone after one snort. Whose to say if there was really something there... :?: )

In my "conversation" with the universe, I am being taught a lesson about lower extremity wounds that do no heal. A little research shows that 30 million suffer these sores in the US (diabetic ulcers, although people without a diagnosis of diabetes have the problem.) Would centers have some success, but the statistics show that only 30% of the cases heal in 4 weeks, thus the high number of amputations.

HEALING PROCESS

There are dozens of "steps" in the healing process that have to occur, and in order. Interfere with a single step and a wound cannot heal. An infection does interfere with healing. Dr. Robert Becker (Body Electric) was studying why bones don't heal. His group discovered that silver was a general antibiotic, and would allow non-healing bones to heal.

In my case, I was put on oral antibiotics after the amputation. 10 days after they ran out - the foot swelled with infection (requiring another surgery).

I was then put on 6 weeks of IV antibiotics (w/wound vac) and the foot was good, during that period, but 10 days after stopping the IV antibiotics, signs of infection returned, prompting this post. ... thinking as I write this.

So what is really going on? There must be someone, somewhere who has figured this out?

Hoping for insights from the forum "brain".

So far, I have had 4 (or 5 surgeries) because of osteomelietis? (bone infection) after the initial amputation.

QUESTION:

Why are the wound's the won't heal mostly on the lower extremities, often toes? And why are diabetics more prone to these sores?

HEALING FACTORS

Blood circulation is obviously involved, but in my case, not an issue. My circulation and vascular function are good.

High blood sugar is "blamed" which makes some sense; supposedly long nerve cells in the feet absorb glucose without insulin (like the kidneys and eyes are able to). Putting this together with the Medical Medium knowledge (or tidbits really) -- "glucose" is required for healing, muscle building. Reading between the lines, that would mean that INSULIN is required, as a normal healthy body would produce insulin in response to the intake of glucose.

INSULIN THEORY

A lack of insulin reaching the extremities might explain, or be a primary reason, why Type 2 diabetics (and others who have become "insulin resistant") don't heal properly and are more prone to these sores. Our MM friend claims that all nutrients must A) be processed by the liver before they can enter cells, and B) and the MM implies that most nutrients then attach to glucose which are then "driven" into cells.. (Some seem to be formed into liposomes by the liver.)

Insulin is not mentioned, but that is what we think we know drives sugar into cells. If MM is right, insulin drives "Everything" into cells, attached to glucose.

In my case, my insulin was lowered in favor of metformin (which I didn't resist given Life Extension's infatuation with metformin) but on my own, I am increasing my insulin (while reducing metformin). Note, if blood sugars are high, one is not producing, taking or processing enough insulin. So blood sugars are a measurable way to determine insulin status, but usually not thought of that way. In other words, the sugar in the blood, and everything attached to it, is, well in the blood and not inside cells.
IPT: There is some literature showing insulin opens holes in cell membranes and drives other molecules into cells. The doctor was from Mexico. His Insulin Potentiated (cancer) Therapy (IPT) is used by some alternative cancer clinics. Since cancer cells may have ten times the glucose receptors (GLUTS) a much smaller amount of chemo therapy is used, in conjunction with insulin - IV.

LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C AND INFECTION

As far as infection, I stupidly have not tried high dose liposomal C - the same thing that many years ago helped a lady across the street in a similar situation. Yesterday, I started twice her dosage (or about 10 grams - half livon and half Panacea PRO) and I hope to be able to report good results in about a week - at least as far as the infection subsiding.

EPSOM SALT BATHS

I did find low-key videos by a mathematician Michael Weir (How I Quickly Healed my Foot Sores..) where he reveals what worked from him - Epsom Salt Foot Baths.. My sore is deep, from surgery, so I hesitate. No doubt magnesium is important. (He does mention reading about Colloidal Silver during his research, mentioned it to his brother, a doctor who also had a sore. The doctor took an entire bottle of colloidal silver, and that apparently worked, but Weir doesn't recommend that.) (I then made my own home made colloidal silver (Sota Silver Pulser) which I drank, and I've started up the Beck electrical machines - after seeing a youtube of a gangrene foot which was "cured" using "electric" therapy.. )

He recommends Epsom Salts (magnesium) foot baths.

STEM CELLS

Healing requires stem cells - in all cases. What we consider healing is probably the bodies "normal" regeneration. (E.g. one gets a cut on the skin, it "heals" because all of the skin is regenerating.) The reason our lower extremities and deep tissue seem to heal slower might be because this tissue is not regenerating quickly. So Edoc, if you made it this far, what regenerates stem cells themselves?

I am now a candidate for Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT_) and will start in a week or so (unless my high liposomal C/insulin tactic works!). One of the selling points is that HBOT increases stem cell activity.

p.s. We do know that Vitamin C/Lysine and celery juice apparently have little effect on what ever is making it hard for my foot to heal... However, I am still at 1/2 the hydrocortisone dose that kept me out of the hospital. Not long ago, this 50% dose would have put me in the emergency room in less than 48 hours.

Owen R. Fonorow, Orthopath® (Orthomolecular Naturopath)
® is a trademark of the Institute for Orthomolecular Studies

Saw
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#79  Post by Saw » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:26 pm

Consider researching CDS
I've only researched and experimented with it for the last few months so I'm no expert
But it's my understanding that it's similar to H2O2, though extremely water soluble thus able to get into the extra cellular regions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aUuXdlr5p0

Read the comments, first one in particular from Mr. Lowery

Lots of info here :
https://andreaskalcker.com/en/
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#80  Post by eDOC » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:13 pm

@jimmylesante, am glad to hear that your protected, safe and taking most if not all what I consume.
I have refined my own protocol and and in clinical trials conducted, medium to even a high dose/exposure of COVID19 has none effects.

@Owen I have none idea of your med history apart from bits and pieces, Adrenal slow down, pancreatic surgery, diabetic amputation etc. If I have a proper history, sequence which you could email only than can I give you treatment options and answers.

I started a thread on oxidants vs antioxidants some years back, none was interested like DMSO, so did not persuade but on my own I did use MMS, CDS, MMS2, H2O2 using both as oral and infusions.

eDOC!!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#81  Post by ofonorow » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:53 am

Fascinating Saw... So have you tried/used CDS? Where did you get it... Topical or by mouth?

eDOC - at the moment I a) require insulin but am not insulin resistant. b) Have a surgical wound that won't heal

The following is a little tough to watch - found this looking for diabetic ulcer cures.. video of a gangrene foot that was cured by electrical means. I don't recognize the language. Can anyone translate ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCukTtNzH9s

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#82  Post by eDOC » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:48 pm

ofonorow wrote:
eDOC - at the moment I a) require insulin but am not insulin resistant. b) Have a surgical wound that won't heal

The following is a little tough to watch - found this looking for diabetic ulcer cures.. video of a gangrene foot that was cured by electrical means. I don't recognize the language. Can anyone translate ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCukTtNzH9s

What I make from the Youtube link is a conversation between a patient (suffering from diabetic foot, deep ulcers, gangrene) and the treating doc.
The doc uses his magical gifted energy transfer to treat and after 10 days the patient inquires about healing results.
To which he replies that almost more than half the ulcers are filled, and new skin is showing up.
Now worry about your primary cause for them, which in this case is CKD.

Have treated such a diabetic foot of a patient 5 years ago who was suffering from Gout too. TG at 1,600, HbA1C 10......with DMSO and supplements.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#83  Post by eDOC » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:59 pm

Owen, we all have our weaknesses. I feel, could be wrong you get carried away too soon. You don't give a treatment plan ample time and at time many treatment being carried simultaneously, which could conflict.
The reason could be since you know 90% of the naturopaths, alt and conventional docs in the US. To many cooks spoil the broth.......
Of course you'd require insulin, since you're on approx half Hydro dose.
If I were you I'd, keep myself on min possible Hydro and max possible DMSO, add C, Omega 3, E, ALA, Selenium, Zinc, Japansese knotweed, CDS/H202...give some time before jumping to to HBOT.

eDOC!!

PS: Years ago I got my oxidant MMS/CDS supplies from Hungary.

EDIT:

IMPO, based on my clinical experience feel you have a deep seated chronic resistant/dormant infection that probably is causing recurring osteomyelitis. 1st cure infection, let inflammation settle than regeneration starts.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#84  Post by ofonorow » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:12 pm

Thanks eDOC. I think you are right about infection and Dr. Kalcker interview is remarkable. I tried to purchase his book, but Amazon has removed it!?! I think this is a google version of the book...
https://books.google.com/books/about/Forbidden_Health.html?id=tR6ExQEACAAJ

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#85  Post by eDOC » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:21 pm

Owen, I met Andreas K a few years back in Spain and we exchanged views when I was experimenting Oxidants.
Decent, educated gentleman. But we all have our likings based on our clinical experience and results.
My life starts and ends with CsCl, DMSO, Stem cell, CRISPR and a few others.......
But again as a doc I treat a person a whole, not his heart, brain, kidney, diabetes ONLY etc...

Anyways Good luck.

eDOC!!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#86  Post by ofonorow » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:34 pm

Based on the lecture, the good doctor clearly explains the theory, I want to try the "drops of sodium chlorite" in a 4% HCL base. CDS? (Note: His theory doesn't explain how CDS survives the stomach without reacting with the acidity in the stomach, but maybe, like vitamin C, it immediately passes into the blood stream?)

But I am at a loss finding CDS to purchase.

According to the video Kalcker was threatened with arrest for talking about CDS/MMS, and the distributor has been jailed.... His book was removed from Amazon.. etc.

I can find a lot with citric acid base (MMS) and can find "bleach" for pools that are made out of sodium chlorite.. Help appreciated...

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#87  Post by eDOC » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:11 pm

1. CDS source........ https://pureliving.store/cds-chlorine-d ... gory_id=38
2. You have quite a few options for activating Sodium Chlorite.....typical Citric acid, HCL, etc.
3. CDS is unaffected by gastric acid, since already is activated, plus works even better in an acidic pH range.
4. I quit oral MMS since caused GI upset.
5. IMO, CDS is better than MMS. Transderamal, oral and IV are fine for CDS.
6. To sum up H202 is even better, with lesser toxicity and higher electrical potential than both.

eDOC!!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#88  Post by ofonorow » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:55 am

Thank you eDOC.
By the way, I had 2 H2O2 IVs along with a few IV/C (with MSM) during the time I had a PICC line (for the six week antibiotics.) The infection must be deep - near or on the bone. Klalcker's description of how CDS is a gas that penetrates deep into tissues through water (interstitial fluids) is intriguing.

Added.. ordered some CDS (thank you eDOC!) so the question becomes the protocol. From the online write-ups, apparently a one ml of CDS every hour is a recommended protocol. A little different than Klalckers "4 drops" (which I inferred was less frequent.) What protocol would you recommend for a deep bone infection sir?

Saw
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#89  Post by Saw » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:38 am

Owen, beware this product linked https://pureliving.store/cds-chlorine-dioxide.html?category_id=38 is premixed
NOTE: If maximum potency is a major priority, activating drops with "Sodium Chlorite and HCL Activator" on demand, as they are needed, may your best choice.

I would get the unmixed product.

Normal use is to mix the 2 parts drop for drop (Sodium Chlorite %28 + HCL %4) shake (mix) wait 30 secs and add water. I cover my glass to keep the gas from escape - This is basic Jim Humble method.

Jim Humble's method...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kAMTbRQxkI

Kalcker has more advanced methods.

youtube direct link

Testimonials

youtube direct link

Saw
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#90  Post by Saw » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:45 am

I see they have unmixed kits
https://pureliving.store/chlorine-dioxide-kits-3-pk.html?category_id=32
But the sodium chlorite is only 22.4%, mine is 28% and pretty sure Kalcker and Humble use 28% as well (you can verify)

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”