You Say You Want to Become a Naturopath? (Now Hiring)

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

You Say You Want to Become a Naturopath? (Now Hiring)

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon May 22, 2017 4:47 am

Anyone may legally call themselves a Naturopath.

Soon, there will be

Vitamin C Foundation Approved Orthomolecular Naturopaths

specializing in the Linus Pauling Therapy for heart disease.

The FDA action against the Vitamin C Foundation will predictably generate a crushing demand for knowledge about the Pauling's therapy. Knowledge that has been available at this forum, and hardly anywhere else. We have routinely discussed Pauling's invention here for more than a decade. (The reasons for the expected demand are outline in this post. See http://vitaminc.foundation/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5421&p=47363) There have been no studies. No doctor knows anything about this and will have nothing to refer to. Persons who monitor and contribute to this forum know more than medical doctors about vitamin C, lysine, vitamin K, vitamin E, etc. i.e., the Pauling Therapy.

So we had an idea. WE WANT YOU to consider putting your knowledge to good use for humanity by becoming an OrthoMolecular Naturopath(tm)

Tim Bolen (BolenReport.com) is not a lawyer, but he has a keen legal mind. His counseling is the reason I call myself a "naturopath." (at least at this forum). Tim explained that using the initials N.D. after your name, is like using M.D., i.e., implies a degree/liecense and can be considered deceptive.

Anyone may call themselves a Naturopath. I call myself a "naturopath" to irritate the quack busters.

I invented Orthomolecular Naturopath because not everything "natural" is good for you. Case in point: Poison Ivy.

The Vitamin C Foundation is getting ready to approve Orthomolecular Naturopaths.

Foundation Approved ON's will understand Pauling's vitamin C and lysine therapy for heart disease may find themselves IN DEMAND in the very near future.

No tuition or fees are planned, other than possible a small royalty if you want to display the Vitamin C Foundation Approved logo on your web site/office.

Candidates will take an online test and certify that you have read and understood the following “training” material.

READING

#1 Read: Vitamin C Cures - HEART DISEASE (Formerly, Practicing Medicine without a License: Pauling-therapy handbook vol. 1, Owen Fonorow and Sally Jewell)

#2 Read: How to Live Longer and Feel Better (1986) by Linus Pauling

#3 Read: Ascorbate: The Science of Vitamin C (Steve Hickey/Hilary Roberts)

#4 Read: Nutrition Against Disease (Roger J. Williams)

#5 Read: Stop America's #1 Killer (Thomas E. Levy, MD JD)

#6. Read: Vitamin C Cures – INFECTIOUS DISEASE AND TOXINS (Formerly, Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, infectious disease and toxins, T.E. Levy.)

#7 Read: Vitamin C Cures – CANCER (Updated with Konno D'fraction. Formerly, CANCER: Nutrition and Survival, Steve Hickey and Hiliary Roberts)

#8 Read: Primal Panacea (Thomas E. Levy, MD)

#9 Read: Death by Calcium (Thomas E. Levy, MD)

#10 Read: Niacin: The True Story (A. Hoffer and Andrew Saul)

TRAINING VIDEOS

Watch a series of training videos (e.g. the Dr. Paul Marik videos) that will be provided.

OUTSIDE READING

Read (or have read) five more books on the nutritional of your choice.

ON-LINE CERTIFICATION TEST

Take a test, score 70% or better, and we will anoint you an ORTHOMOLECULAR NATUROPATH

Score 90% or better and we will anoint you a CERTIFIED ORTHOMOLECULAR NATUROPATH

GET STARTED NOW

This will begin as a correspondence-style course. (We hope to evolve the training into the Vitamin C Foundation's COLLEGE OF ORTHOMOLECULAR NUTRITION)

If you have already read these books, you are well ahead of the game. Otherwise, why not get started now?

We will maintain a list of ONs and Certified ONs that will be made available on-line.

We are interested in comments about these plans.

Vitamin C Foundation Approved is a registered trademark of the Vitamin C Foundation
Orthomolecular Naturopath is a trademark of the Vitamin C Foundation
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthomolecular Naturopath

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: You Say You Want to Become a Naturopath? (Now Hiring)

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Thu May 25, 2017 10:51 am

Anyone may legally call themselves a Naturopath.
:wink:

Not so fast !! Actually you better be fast because it’s already set to be changed in fact it’s on the Illinois House floor right now being ping ponged back and forth thru committee and the floor!

It’s kind of like putting a octopus on a spider web it’s getting tangled up all over as it worms it’s way thru the process! However it’s also in the Senate of Illinois for change. However their waiting to see what the House does before it acts.

Here’s the house bill as introduced;

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/100/HB/10000HB2530.htm

Changes in House bill

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/billsta ... ssionID=91

The Illinois Senate Bill!

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/100/SB/10000SB0708.htm

Changes in senate bill

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/BillSta ... =91&GA=100

:? Not going to be so easy ,“IF” this goes thru!! Or ?????? :?
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Thu May 25, 2017 11:19 am

hmmm Interesting. Thx for this...

But the subtle legal distinction is that calling yourself a "naturopath" carries no legal weight or meaning.

THis in contrast with the legal issues that can arise from incorrectly or fraudulently using N. D. (for Naturopathic Doctor), M. D, D. C, etc

confused1
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#4  Post by confused1 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:46 am

I'm interested. How do I sign up? Would it be possible to take the test first and discover which areas one is weak and needs to further study?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:44 am

Call or send me email re: the program,

Reading the books is mandatory - so go to the library and get educated
:D

confused1
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#6  Post by confused1 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:30 pm

Thank you. I've read a few of them. When I've read the rest I'll get back to you. Is your book available from the library?

Montmorency
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#7  Post by Montmorency » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:40 pm

ofonorow wrote:[b][color=#000080]Anyone may legally call themselves a Naturopath.

#10 Read: Niacin: The True Story (A. Hoffer and Andrew Saul)

In the interests of accuracy it should be:

"Niacin: The Real Story", (Abram Hoffer, Andrew Saul and Harold Foster)

https://www.amazon.com/Niacin-Story-Won ... 1591202752

:-)

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”