Hernia Mesh and the Flu (Split from Continuous Glucose Monitor)

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Hernia Mesh and the Flu (Split from Continuous Glucose Monitor)

Post Number:#16  Post by Johnwen » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:47 am

Owen

See if you can get your doc to order a Methemoglobin blood test.
CPT code 83050
This is related to your previous posts about what you were taking for your infection.
Your symptoms sound familiar!!
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#17  Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:46 pm

and now 4 something completely different.

what ever i got in my 2nd iv solu cortef push - wasnt, wasnt cortisol.

working backwards they dont think possible pharmacy mistake, so current suspect is manufacturer

more on how i know when i can type. libre showed sugar 57 mg/dl with no spike. usually immediate spike over 259 mg/dl

somebodys got some splaining to do

ironic if this turns into FDA probe
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthomolecular Naturopath

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#18  Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:45 pm

and it gets wierder and weirdier.. still 1 hand

the hospital medication - my cortisol - was bad?! 2 out of 3

what r the odds? concrete proof

i think probably stale (rather than some one trying to kill me?)

i have my own pills - that work

johnwen, i grow more convinced by this unintended experiment that there is no infection. all of what is wrong with me is low cortisol. my number was 32 (they took cortisol blood test about hour after iv push of 3rd dose. dont know units or reference range, but probably 20 normal.) you would think much higher into vein, and i had taken maybe 20 mg in pills when iv didnt work. The dose was supposed to be 50 mg first failure, 25 mg (more often) next failure. from PDF manufacturer recommends iv 200-500 mg, every 2 to 6 hours! 100 mg every 8 hours is probably highest dose my endo prescibed iv. works fine, but i just might need more....

they wanted to take vial, i emailed lawyers, but wonder if i should call police to take custody of evidence

​it looks like some supernatural force wants the vitamin c foundation even more very well funded​

for the record in the past week.
store wireless hacked, my cell phone hacked with xxx sex xxx sex xxx messages ready to send people
our own internet provider took all our sites down... Fortunately, i couldn't sleep and noticed at 3:00 am
we have been hit by coordinated attack of phony orders. all cards worked (stolen wells Fargo credit cards by the way) lost thousands in phony orders.

previously, Illinois dept of revenue has had us under audit since last fall

All this has been terrific training-by-fire for my sons who will someday take over and run the companies- esp good trng with me in the hospital

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#19  Post by Johnwen » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:49 pm

What’s weird here is, “solu cortef,” comes in a powder form and is mixed with either D5W or NS and agitated till powder dissolves completely.
Now the agitation is a slight swirling type action if you shake it losses it’s potency. If they don’t follow mixing instructions it can be overly diluted and basically useless. Off the top of my head it’s something like 1 to 2mg/mL so a 100mg 30Min. IV push would be 100mL fluid. Another thing I remember is it only has a 4 hour window when mixed because it breaks down to useless after that and it can’t be refrigerated after mixing!
SO! My suspicion is in the mixing or time frame after mixing! Or somebody didn’t read the directions!
I presume they have a monitor hooked up to you. See if you can see the O2 reading and give me an idea what it is. That’s if they have something taped to your finger tip with a wire coming off of it to the monitor.

Tip: I still suspect chlorine poisoning from the MMS but that’s just me!! :shock:
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#20  Post by ofonorow » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:10 am

The loss of potency proves this is all dependent on my cortisol level. Answer me this, why does 20 mg oral HC raise my blood sugar higher in 30 minutes (98), than 40mg of solu -cortef into the vein over 4 hours !?! (Max 90). On the 4th push, we slowed down and carefully monitored her procedure. I suspected error, except for the 2nd bad 50 mg dose - my iv hand swelled quickly. Could not make a fist. This was my first call to the nurse, before anything else known. It wasn't just saline, but it acted like just saline. No effect what so ever on my symptoms.

looks like I will be getting out of hospital today (after finding out one of their S/C medications is impotent and probably killing others who need it)

Since the iv medication doesn't work, no need to stay here. Endos will try to keep me symptom free until surgery with oral hydrocortisone

Its absolutely nuts that the medication I came to the hospital for - is bad. This is one hospital stay they had better offer to drop all charges

So I think I am on target for surgery and will have to maintain high cortisol dosages from home

p.s. I may publish my letter to my doctors about this

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#21  Post by Johnwen » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:23 am

This is the directions from the package insert from Pfizer for their SOLU-CORTEF Sterile Powder.

Preparation of Solutions 100 mg Plain
For intravenous or intramuscular injection, prepare solution by aseptically adding not more than 2 mL of Bacteriostatic Water for Injection or Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride Injection to the contents of one vial.
For intravenous infusion, first prepare solution by adding not more than 2 mL of Bacteriostatic Water for Injection to the vial; this solution may then be added to 100 to 1000 mL of the following: 5% dextrose in water (or isotonic saline solution or 5% dextrose in isotonic saline solution if patient is not on sodium restriction).

Still sounds like someone didn’t read them!!

Did you get to see your oxygen levels???
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#22  Post by ofonorow » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:40 am

Oxygen 95

I just met personally with the Director of the Pharmacy at the hospital. and after he heard my verbal report, said he would file a report with the FDA. I gave him the vials. Ironic, huh?
The agreement with Endos (dosage now 50 mg every 8 hours HC oral) is to mask all symptoms so I can have hernia repair surgery.

We'll talk about whether someone with viral pneumonia is better or worse over masking all symptoms with high dose cortisol in another topic. Immune response doesn't matter for viruses, so the question is, whether cortisol impedes healing response. But what does it matter if someone who would otherwise have fluid in lungs, mucous causing cough - is completely symptom free. With enough cortisol, no one has to suffer any symptoms of pneumonia.

No one would ever have to suffer any symptoms. Tough if you had a bad heart. You'd die suddenly and painlessly.
Without symptoms, people would become essentially a 'carrier' of the virus.

Added.. If there was anything added, it was done by the pharmacy , not the nurse. In other words the solu cortef
is delivered as a 2-part vial. I got them once from walgreens. The saline is already in the top part. The hydrocort
in the bottom. The nurse squeezes, and the water is released into the powder and it dissolves. Shaking doesn't
effect the potency...pharmacy director told me.. It loses potency in water.. like vitamin C.

Now FDA can figure it out.. he he he

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#23  Post by Johnwen » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:08 pm

Owen said;

Immune response doesn't matter for viruses,

Really???
Where did you get this information from??
Perhaps a little education will enlighten you!!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4896975/

so the question is, whether cortisol impedes healing response.

Ever hear of GCR??
How about type 2 diabetes?? Same effect Different animal!!

After reading this you may find that maybe it wasn’t the drug but the patient with the problem. Or will the drug work for the patient or is it being blocked from working. Perhaps another approach to inducing the drug in a different way where the levels can enter the picture at a slower rate would have a better effect then higher levels???

This is a PDF file!
http://www.pnas.org/content/pnas/early/ ... 9.full.pdf
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#24  Post by ofonorow » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:02 am

The discussion of whether turning off the immune system with cortisol (a lie!) is good or bad has moved to http://www.vitaminc.foundation/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13831

I'll use this topic, for now, to monitor the "FDA wild goose chase," that I, of all people, have started this agency on. (Hey if you are a doc and want solu-cortef, there is a chance it will be recalled an unavailable. BUY NOW and hope that there hasn't been a major manufacturing defect, caused perhaps by unexpected world demand after the Marik sepsis announcement? I could test it, by the way.. Should start a company to test vials of Solu-Cortef... I have a midline catheter.. just kidding.)

Anyway, I will closely monitor the hospital report to the FDA, after a major hospital I was in (top 100 in the country) gave me something i/v during my last hospital stay that was supposed to be hdrocortisone (Solu-Corteg) but provably wasn't. I don't know what it was.

A second vial (i/v push 4) is well documented into my vein, (pictures of the vials, voice recordings, pictures of my Libre Freestyle continuous glucose meter, etc.) My blood sugar dropped like a rock, right through my second carefully run test i/v push, like a rock to 57 mg/dl - prompting the nurse to prepare of emergency low blood sugar! (4 hours later, when nothing happened, I took 10 mg of oral and my blood sugar was higher in 30 minutes than a 40 mg i/v push after 4 hours! Explain that!? No doctor i spoke with could. The pharmacy director couldn't. No one can because the 2nd IV of the night was DEFECTIVE, as well as the carefully controlled FOURTH PUSH (which as I said was completely well documented. )

Again, I am waiting for the FDA to contact me. :D For the record, I have uploaded cell camera photos of my libre display all through the 4th experiment, bad lot starting with W. I have voice recordings of statements, lot numbers, etc. on my cell all through the experiment, I have uploaded messages and statements to both my doctors and attorneys. Not to mention that the nurse has her documentation! She helped me run the 4th IV and has her own computer record.. Did I mention they were worried about treating me for LOW BLOOD sugar after that 4th experiment!

So I was promised they would file a report with the FDA. My FDA attorneys will monitor and they have already suggested that I file a Freedom of Information (FOI) request with the FDA to help monitor their response. The hospital adverse reaction report is supposed to be in the public domain, so when the hospital provides the FDA report number, I will share it here, or start a new topic. The irony of all this.. Me on the back of the FDA, instead of visa versa

Signed Lunes Payling

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#25  Post by Johnwen » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:08 pm

HMMM! Seems your not alone!

On Apr, 10, 2018
4,156 people reported to have side effects when taking Solu-cortef.
Among them, 19 people (0.46%) have Hypoglycemia

https://www.ehealthme.com/ds/solu-cortef/hypoglycemia/

On Apr, 14, 2018
6,401 people reported to have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of hydrocortisone sodium succinate.
Among them, 32 people (0.5%) have Hypoglycemia

https://www.ehealthme.com/is/hydrocorti ... oglycemia/

Added;
OWEN'
Where you given or taking metformin while you were in the hospital and they gave you this IV of Solu-Cortef?
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#26  Post by ofonorow » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:03 am

Johnwen wrote:HMMM! Seems your not alone!

On Apr, 10, 2018

On Apr, 14, 2018
6,401 people reported to have side effects when taking drugs with ingredients of hydrocortisone sodium succinate.

Added;
OWEN'
Where you given or taking metformin while you were in the hospital and they gave you this IV of Solu-Cortef?

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW Next is email to Emord... And Hospital..

And no, I have not taken metformin for years. I am not insulin resistant at all - as seen on my Libre. And now that I do see how wrong my insulin timings were (esp long term lantus ) - I have my sugar completely under control - despite my new up to 150 mg of cortisol/hydrocortisone daily.

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#27  Post by Johnwen » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:58 pm

(4 hours later, when nothing happened, I took 10 mg of oral and my blood sugar was higher in 30 minutes than a 40 mg i/v push after 4 hours! Explain that!? No doctor i spoke with could. The pharmacy director couldn't. No one can because the 2nd IV of the night was DEFECTIVE, as well as the carefully controlled FOURTH PUSH (which as I said was completely well documented. )

No one can

You forgot about me!!!
Do you want a real answer??
If you do read on!!

Cortisol when mixed in a aqueous solution is degraded into steroid-glyoxal.
Here’s what a glyoxal is.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/medical/glyoxal

Since it’s a Mineralcorticoid where it picks up either a =O or -OH and will become a aldehyde with a location at the C21 position.

Now it can bind covalently with the guanidine groups of proteins.
This can and does establish a immunogenic steroid-protein compound.

Now I’m going to refer to a paper (PDF) that was submitted in 1928 (100 years) and has stood the test of time and modern day testing and still stands as golden an proven fact. It shows the effects this conversion has on glucose in humans.

http://www.jbc.org/content/81/2/325.full.pdf

A Note; Metformin targets the guanidine groups which also adds to this type of problem.

So as you have seen it can block Gluconeogenesis and prevent the liver from releasing glucose which all result in a depletion of blood glucose.

So the question is why do only certain people experience this.

First on the list is insulin in type 1 diabetics use of aqueous steroids in contraindicated because of the lack of natural insulin level control. Insulin protects the glucose in the body and prohibits it’s demise. Which explains why you reached a low number and maintained it for a period of time before the rise. This was the protective action that your external insulin provided if your insulin levels at that time where lower you would have expired.
Rule of thumb; Diabetics should NOT be given parenteral Steroids if possible!

Age plays a factor in this also! As the body ages certain types of reactions and chemical changes either are altered or diminished and this makes certain external additions or removals to normal actions/reactions vary more than a younger person would experience.

Now since you didn’t report any other physical changes such a redness or rash ,rapid heart rate etc. I would say you didn’t have any reaction to the other component in the solu-cortef which is Succinate.
Succinate esters have a high affinity to various serum proteins and the conversion of them can also have a high immunogenic reaction.

So I believe when and if Pfizer responds to this, there will be a assurance that their product was Not Defective! That the problem was patient (you) specific, do to other factors.
Actually if you look at the figures I provided, the percentages are quite low for this type of reaction. .5% compare that to other drugs and you’ll see what I mean.
Anyway good luck and hopefully you can reduce your cort levels back to a more natural level. Then Don’t drink anymore pool shock fluids. MMS

Miracle Mineral Supplement, often referred to as Miracle Mineral Solution, Master Mineral Solution, MMS or the CD protocol, is chlorine dioxide, an industrial bleach. It is made by mixing 28 percent sodium chlorite solution with an acid such as citrus juice. This mixture produces chlorine dioxide, a potent industrial bleach and industrial water cleaner.
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#28  Post by ofonorow » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:33 am

Johnwen,
While you are calm and collected about this, I am starting to suspect a MASSIVE conspiracy! (Keep these details coming, as they may help our lawyers and advocates during the upcoming congressional investigations. How it was done.)

It just dawned on me that there is a huge motive to sabotage the production of Solu-Cortef - hydrocortisone.

What are the odds I would be in the hospital for hydrocortisone (solu cortef) and it wouldn't work intravenously? Pretty tiny, unless....

Unless the big evil have deliberately sabotaged the production of solu-cortef, to sabotage the follow-on studies (or ER use) of the Marik sepsis protocol.

​If no​ one found out that cortisol/solu-cortef had been sabotaged, during the trials to verify Malik, ​the major "financial dilemma" of all time facing ​hospitals ​goes away. ​ The cure for sepsis - hydrocortisone.

Or maybe its just to make other ERs around the country who try the Malik protocol fail, so the word gets around "it doesn't work," etc.

The motive to sabotage hydrocortisone couldn't be stronger. If what I am now thinking is really true, we have stumbled across another conspiracy that would have considerable collateral damage, i.e., hospital patients who get Solu-Cortef are in great distress. Many will die if this is true. (Think sepsis). Forget about killing hundreds of alt docs.. This is mass murder if true.

At first, when Solu-cortef didn't work in the hospital, I thought someone was zeroing in and trying to kill me. There is some comfort (for me) that the FDA has evidence of a wider problem. (Thank you johnwen!)

Johnwen wrote:
HMMM! Seems your not alone!

On Apr, 10, 2018

On Apr, 14, 2018

Added;
OWEN'

​Speaking of the FDA, I have hired Jonathan Emord's firm to look into my incident and make sure the report got filed, not knowing that this may turn into a much wider conspiracy, perhaps congressional investigation, etc. If the FDA does its job, this could get interesting. I am asking my local hernia mesh firm to work on a court order to get those vials I gave them back - to be laboratory tested, but if only a little water degrades them.. is that what you are saying johnwen?

Personally, no matter why Solu-Cortef is failing all of a sudden, I could have died during the upcoming big hernia mesh removal surgery (hopefully next week). Now I will have backup to Solu-Cortef.

p.s. this could be the final chapter in the 2nd Great Suppression book...

The motive:
https://vitaminccures.com/blog/index.php/2017/05/14/the-cure-for-sepsis-vitamin-c/

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#29  Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:57 am

Can you believe that I was just told (by the pharmacist at the hospital where I will have the upcoming mesh removal) that she called Pfizer (the manufacturer) asking where the Solu-Cortef is manufactured. Pfzier told her that it is "IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOW.. IT IS TOO COMPLICATED.. TOO MANY SUPPLIERS.."

The pharmacist was blown away. Now, the good news for me personally, is that the hospital will allow patients to bring their own medications.. There is a process of course.. (And after this - I guarantee that this hospital will want to use the cortisol/hydrocortisone that I will be bringing, for their other patients, rather than playing Russian Roulette with generic pFizer Solu-Cortef (hydrocortisone).

Wait a minute, don't we (Inteligent), as a dietary supplement manufacturer, HAVE to, by FDA law, be able to tie products to lots, then be able to answer a simple question like this? But Big Pharma can screw-up big time without any consequences? (Maybe there will be some, but it does dawn on one that it isn't that they cannot - they do not want to say -maybe because Tim Bolen is right! and all prescriptions are probably being made in CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

http://bolenreport.com/mandatory-california-childhood-vaccines-really-made-china-no-quality-control-ever/
http://bolenreport.com/vaccines-ten-thousand-times-dangerous-led-believe/

Turns out that because of the "tainted China connection," and our (Vitamin C Foundation/Inteligent)'s long standing position not to offer Chinese-made vitamin C, our Tiny company might become the center of attention in a huge strategic controversy over making products in the USA.

So I had to warn the surgeon.. sigh.. I just want a quiet, safe, surgery, where I can then recoup and ride off into the sunset with my $6 hernia mesh settlement.

As usual, to frighten all my lawyers, (from these public records) here is the "heads up" I just sent my surgeon...

Again, I want my surgery to be safe and quiet. It will be a LARGE MAJOR SURGERY.. I will have to recoup over 3 to 4 months..

I don't want President Trump visiting the hospital. s##t

Dear Dr. [x],

Know that I want a quiet professional surgery, out of the public eye. The purpose of this message is to give you a heads up why it might not happen that way.

[medical issues deleted]

I have no lung infection. A TV show Sunday reminded me that the late president JFK had, and I have, the very same affliction. I need cortisol because my own adrenals cannot make it. (Hydrocortisone is bioidentical cortisol.) They kept JFK's condition secret, but like me, if he didn't get hydrocortisone, 8 hours later he'd have severe symptoms, 24 – 48 he'd be dead. And like me, so long as he was given the replacement dosage he needed, he was and looked completely normal.

So, then, what are the odds, I'd be in the hospital, and get a randomly bad dose of the ONE thing I need to exist, and have the ability to immediately recognize that I did not get it? (Tiny, unless there is a severe issue with the Pfiser batch, leading to why this could turn into a circus.) The wonderful woman from your pharmacy called, Mital? (Whew, it does look like your hospital pharmacy allows patients to bring their own meds..) I couldn't believe it when Mial said she had called Pfiser, and Pfiser told her that it was "impossible" to tell her where the solu-cortef was made. (That really means the won't tell, that means it is coming from China, under a program Hilliary Clinton set up allow medications manufactured in China into the USA, through the FDA – but without any FDA oversight or inspection, and that means, there is even a chance Donald Trump will issue a "mock" executive order to “force” NCH to use high quality American hydrocortisone in my case (rather than the Hiliary tainted Chinese batch..)

I do not want this. I don't want Trump coming to the Hospital after my surgery... But this plays right into his desire to produce all strategic commodities in the good old USA, and some of my friends have a conduit to Trump. In fact, I didn't know until the day before yesterday, that there was this high quality American hydrocortisone from one of the world's best (American) compounding pharmacies.. And the connection is that the very same doctor who “wrote the book” on cortisol/hydrocortisone, and would have advised JFK, is the one who designed the hydrocortisone I will be getting during surgery!

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#30  Post by Johnwen » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:10 pm

Solu-Cortef is available in packs containing 1 or 10 vials.
Not all pack sizes may be marketed.

Marketing Authorisation Holder and Manufacturer:

Marketing Authorisation Holder:

Pfizer Limited, Ramsgate Road, Sandwich, Kent CT13 9NJ, UK.

Manufacturer:

Pharmacia NV/SA, Rijksweg 12, B-2870, Puurs Belgium.

Laboratoires Pharmacia SAS, Parc Industriel d’Incarville, BP 606, 27106 Val De Reuil, Cedex France.

Company contact address:
For further information on your medicine contact Medical Information at the following address:
Pfizer Limited, Walton Oaks, Dorking Road, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 7NS. Tel: 01304 616161

Not quite China, but maybe they can make good waffles at one place and some special wine from the other but the question is can they make good cortisol??? :?:
research!

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”