Vitamin C Master

How to prevent and correct ireegular heartbeat

Post Number:#1  Post by Frodo » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:31 am

exitium
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: How to prevent and correct ireegular heartbeat

Post Number:#2  Post by exitium » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:34 am

Interesting article but far from complete if you ask me. It talks about adding calcium but nothing about the other critical elements to make sure calcium ends up where its supposed to. We know that excess calcium can cause its own set of problems (ie bone spurs, arterial and soft tissue calcification etc). It also glosses over other possible causes such as thyroid issues and doesnt address the primary nutrients for that (ie iodine/selenium/boron). Also some studies show that as many as 20% of the people with afib do not have any other associated heart issues BUT do have cervical issues such as degenerative discs, bone spurse, spondylitis etc that may be applying direct pressure on the root neves associated with the heart.

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: How to prevent and correct ireegular heartbeat

Post Number:#3  Post by jimmylesante » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:17 am

Also some studies show that as many as 20% of the people with afib do not have any other associated heart issues BUT do have cervical issues such as degenerative discs, bone spurse, spondylitis etc that may be applying direct pressure on the root neves associated with the heart.

This is i think exactly what i have. In my case 3 herniated cervical discs every now and then an afib run or sudden decrease in heart beats followed by high BP for a bit.

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”