Free Trump MAGA Rally fodder, i.e., Don't sell those stocks... Why the DOW will hit 100,000

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Free Trump MAGA Rally fodder, i.e., Don't sell those stocks... Why the DOW will hit 100,000

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:08 am

I AM OFFERING THIS FREE MEGA RALLY SCRIPT SUGGESTION TO PRESIDENT TRUMP. (Hay, he is starting to say the same things, I've watched them all. He needs new fodder).

Of course as with anything given away for "free", no one will value it.

Pop quiz: Why is Nirvana really Hell?

p.s.s Is anyone in American watching these rallies? The rest of the world is. If American wasn't the most respected Nation on Earth already, for being Christian by the way, it is now.

If you have a good social network, now is the time to help your friends NOT make a mistake that soon everyone might make - dump stocks at exactly the wrong time. So unless the Word of GOD gets out, (It has, I just heard the most exciting good news of my LIFETIME bar none. I am starting to doubt Physical Reality of this existence.. I wish I could share in FULL - Damn it Tim, forget my article, get this news out when you can. And I know releasing it can't really happen for 2 months...) and then nothing will seem to happen. I will look like someone saying the sky is falling, the sky is falling.. The markets will remain stable.. Share https://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14793. Wonderful.

And when you learn about what the world's greatest leader did w/r to China after they released the bio-weapon (accidental or not) it will literally blow your mind. Can't be discussed yet. But my advice stands. If you are nervous, exit during the run-up, but they cannot be sustained.. You can simply forget about stocks until the DOW reaches 100,000. By the way, the tentative title of my new book (if I am still in human form) is HOW I PREDICTED THE GREAT STOCK MARKET CRASH OF 2020: An explanation for the religious Renaissance of the 21st Century)

I can hear and see Donald Trump in my mind at his next MAGA rally (Unless https://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/vi ... =1&t=14793 is already known world-wide by then thanks to social media).

[The Honorable Donald Trump - Next primary KAG rally]

DID YOU KNOW.... I MEAN THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE.. THE FAKE MEDIA HAS BEEN HOLDING ON TO THE STORY OF A CURE FOR THE NATONS' NUMBER ONE KILLER, FOR 30 YEARS... 30 YEARS... SILENCE... NADA... NOBODY TOLD US.. 30 YEARS..

Good bye Vice President Joe Biden's Candidacy.. Good bye He knew.. Bye Bye President Bush's legacy Bye Bye He Knew

Some guy has been trying to get the word out ... I'll tell you about Captain Owen R Fonorow, United States Air Force, a graduate of one of our finest Military Academies, the United States Air Force Academy, Class of 1976...

His great Father, another american war hero to Great Britain, colonel Milton S. Fonorow, United States Air Force, retired, had actually fought against Hitler and NAZI Germany in an American squadron in the UK - BEFORE American had even entered World War II. Colonel Fonorow flew B17s out of Britain that bombed the hell out of NAZI Germany! Before America even entered world war II. True story.. Did you know that American Army-Air Corp volunteers fought Germany before Pearl Harbor?

[Trump Turns to an Aid..] Can I give Owen's Father a posthumous medal? He already received the Silver Star.. We need something else then for valor, for our patriots who volunteer to help other countries fight wars before I can even declare them.

By the way I am the ONLY president who will soon be presiding over NO WARS. Remember I said, I would destroy ISIS during that debate... Where's ISIS?

After Owen graduated the Academy, served our country honorably as a nuclear combat crew officer, 180 feet underground at FE Warren AFB in Wyoming for 5 years, preserving the Peace with the Soviet Union, he THEN SPENT 20 years at one of America's premier research and development institutions, AT&T Bell Laboratories.

Did you know Bell Labs invented the the transistor..

Actually Owen first heard about me there.. It was 1984 and he had just been hired by Bell Labs, and trained in Princeton NJ. He didn't know anybody, but in the cafeteria he overhead a conversation from a group of Bell Labbers about a person he had never heard of.. Donald Trump.. They were kind of arguing about Trump even back then! He heard one say, "Yea, but Donald Trump is the only person in New York who can get things done." 1984.

Back to the reason I can safely predict that Pelosi-the-ripper will no longer be speaker of the house - BEFORE THE NEXT ELECTION, by the way. The reason? Wait for it. Because so many democrats are going to become republicans in the house,

THE CURE FOR HEART DISEASE.

OWEN TELLS ME THAT OUR OWN FDA TOOK NOTICE AFTER HE UNCOVERED ONE OF THE HUNDREDS OF CURES FOR CANCER AND WENT AFTER HIS TINY FOUNDATION. IN THE RECORD. MADE HIM TAKE DOWN ALL THE SCIENTIFIC STUDIES.. HE HAD THOUSANDS. TALK ABOUT A SWAMP..

HEY.. WE KNOW THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE AT THE FDA. ONLY THE BIG PHARMA MOLES NEED TO BE ERADICATED.

Then Owen retires from Bell Labs, stumbles on the Linus Pauling invention, purchases the rights to the video lecture regarding the cure for heart disease, I still can't believe this, and tries to tell the world of what will save millions upon millions of lives.

The FAKE MEDIA ignored him 30 years ago, and still ignores him. Hey Look. Cameras off. THEY ARE IGNORING HIM RIGHT NOW.

I predict the REAL media won't continue to ignore Owen - who kids me that his social media presence is about to beat mine and become #1. I don't mind.

Although I understand the producer who ignored Owen's Email at Newsmax and who didn't bring it immediately to Wayne Allyn Root, so WAR could break this, OUGHT TO BE FIRED.. But I digress

30 years.

SO WHAT IS AND WHO INVENTED THE CURE FOR HEART DISEASE?

I'LL LET OWEN TELL YOU WHAT IT IS.

THE WHO IS UNBELIEVABLE

ONLY THE GREATEST AMERICAN SCIENTIST, AMERICAN CHEMIST, a great scientist who founded the field of modern chemistry.

Albert Einstein once said after meeting Pauling , NOW THERE'S A GENIUS

GREATEST AMERICAN SCIENTIST OF OF ALL TIME. Ever Hear of Linus Pauling? He had only 2 Nobel prizes! Two... American.... World's Only 2 time UNSHARED Nobel prize winner (Madam Currie had 2, but one was shared).

LINUS PAULING INVENTED A CURE FOR HEART DISEASE AND THE FAKE NEWS WAS TOLD OVER AND OVER FOR now 30 YEARS AND THEY ALL SAT ON IT.

This is documented, by the way. Owen has spent time in a mental institution.. True.. Many relatives who have known about this have also been in hospital mental health wards.. Even the son of the Physician who first accidentally discovered the ANTI VIRAL NATURE OF VITAMIN C, snapped and killed people (there's a movie, Ripley believe it not)

All because the Medical profession has ignored the cure for a major disease.

In Dr. Frederick Klenners time, a Medcal doctor and another unknown American hero, Fred's son became upset, unstable. He found it hard to take the fact that medicine ignored his father's discovery about Intravenous Vitamin C curing Polio in 60 out of 60 cases - in favor of the Salk Polio Vaccine.

We cant do anything about the past. Owen has an almost ironclad case that the Fake media's malfeasance over the of the past 30 years, longer really, since they started attacking Pauling after his Vitamin C book in the 1970s.

By ignoring the real science, not the fake science they love, but the real science, the FAKE media has created a genocidal-level liability.. What will ABC, New York Times, NBC, CBS, Washington Posts' liability be for the millions upon millions who have died because they failed to report the news that America's greatest scientist had invented the cure...

Actually its a lot worse, they suppressed it..

You heard it here first folks. Owen's lawsuit will create new liability for not reporting a major health and life saving event in a timely manner, while this judgment and new law creating civil court case will gut the FAKE news, who may already be gone by then -- because their benefactors, their primary advertisers, BIG PHARMA and BIG MEDICINE will be long gone.

I WISH YOU LUCK OWEN SUING THESE BASTARDS. I REALLY DO. SUE THE FAKE MEDIA OUT OF BUSINESS..

BELIEVE IT OR NOT,

SO A GRADUATE OF ONE OF AMERICA'S FINEST SCHOOLS INFORMS THE FAKE NEWS ABOUT AN INVENTION MADE BY NOT ONLY THE GREATEST AMERICAN SCIENTIST, MAYBE THE GREATEST WORLD SCIENTIST EVER, ARGUABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT MEDICAL NEWS OF THE 20TH CENTURY - COMPLETELY IGNORED BY THE FAKE MEDIA...

You'll soon be able to read Owen's 30 years of writings, or better, read what I understand is a best selling Amazon book.

Okay Owen, come forward and be recognized... [Turns Head, Whispers] He wouldn't come? Go visit his site HEARTCURE.INFO

Or, MAGA Rallies are temporarily suspended because we have to go into a short period of Marshall Law to combat the accidental release of the bio-weapon. Are you listening to Uncle Sam? Do you have your two weeks of food and water on hand? I'd add ammo, but that's just me.
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthopath® (Orthomolecular Naturopath)
® is a trademark of the Institute for Orthomolecular Studies

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Free Trump MAGA Rally fodder, i.e., Don't sell those stocks... Why the DOW will hit 100,000

Post Number:#2  Post by johnjackson » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:15 pm

so, we dont need to stock up on food water.women for when planet 9 swings by earth, bringing destruction? with it?
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Free Trump MAGA Rally fodder, i.e., Don't sell those stocks... Why the DOW will hit 100,000

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:53 am

Mr. Jackson, I must say before I terminate you forever from this forum, that it has been a pleasure using you as a foil. I think they call what you do TROLLING.. wait a minute, you wouldn't happen to have ties to Russia? And why do you need to be high all the time when you know enough to take Vitamin C?.

https://vitaminccures.com/blog/index.ph ... eview=true
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthopath® (Orthomolecular Naturopath)
® is a trademark of the Institute for Orthomolecular Studies

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#4  Post by johnyascorbate » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:56 pm

ofonorow wrote:Mr. Jackson, I must say before I terminate you forever from this forum, that it has been a pleasure using you as a foil. I think they call what you do TROLLING.. wait a minute, you wouldn't happen to have ties to Russia? And why do you need to be high all the time when you know enough to take Vitamin C?

He's had so many aliases, he will just pop back up again.

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#5  Post by johnjackson » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:02 am

johnyascorbate wrote:He's had so many aliases, he will just pop back up again.

false
I had one iD that I was unable to reset my password, so I had to make a new ID
this isnt an aliases, anymore than my 1ost user name was
I have never denied what happened, why does that bother you so much?

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#6  Post by johnjackson » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:07 am

ofonorow wrote:Mr. Jackson, I must say before I terminate you forever from this forum, that it has been a pleasure using you as a foil. I think they call what you do TROLLING.. wait a minute, you wouldn't happen to have ties to Russia? And why do you need to be high all the time when you know enough to take Vitamin C?.

e

not really "trolling" because I am not insuliting other people at al, I am merely asking questions about things I dont undertand
like 100K? where is this info coming from? I have held on to many stocks, like apple, disney(*before the pulled all there shows from other streaming services for disney plus)

Trolling is defined as creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community. Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users.

the dow is at about 27000, so you think it will go up by 4x? so asking what the is based on is "Trolling"?
hmmm

lpa

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”