Parkinson's disease!

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Parkinson's disease!

Post Number:#16  Post by ofonorow » Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:31 am

. Therapies that focus on conversion of Glutamate to GABA, leading to normalcy of symptoms are mostly palliative and not curative.

Fascinating. It is wonderful to see how a brilliant MD functions when the reigns of Big Pharma are removedf! You are allowed to think, and your knowledge base is pretty wonderful.

7. Withdrawal occurs with ANY psychostimulants.

Before reading this, my wife and I stopped our coffee drinking cold turkey. NO HEADACHE.

I think this latest experience proves that the material in the Medical Medium books is accurate. The above quoted Medial Medium passage implied that caffeine blocked dopamine, and other brain hormones (causing the body to try an make more) and that this dopamine loss when coffee was withdrawn was the reason for the "brutal" withdrawal symptoms. The oracle did not recommend, but I got the idea to, take extra dopamine as we stopped the coffee; and it was miraculous. I was able to stop my wife and my coffee drinking - without any apparent withdrawal symptoms, i.e. NO headache!

For the record, this was the brand I happened to have and used:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009ANRU92/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The intriguing aspect is that first night, of not having any coffee or caffeine, my wife "woke up." Something like the movie "The Awakening". It was like she had come out of a daze, She was more conscious and started talking like I hadn't see her do in years. As if what the Medical Medium said about caffeine HARMING the brain, causing an adrenaline response to keep the brain from injury, is true. And IMO now, nobody with Parkinson's should be should be drinking coffee, especially with the knowledge how to mitigate the withdrawal/dependency. A little bit of dopamine supplement..

Now, our neurologist at the last visit diagnosed two conditions, Parkinson's and a kind of palsy, so the awakening was obviously in her awareness, but not yet in her motor skills. They do say it can take about 2 weeks (months?) for the brain to adjust to not having to deal with the caffeine poison daily.

I have gotten far enough in the Brain Saver book to learn that both Parkinson's and Alzheimer's are both caused by heavy metals. A fun fact is that most pharmaceuticals contain both heavy metals AND caffeine.

You eDOC have explained at least one of the components in the Medical Medium's Parkinson's Protocol:

GABA: 1 250-milligram capsule twice a day

Some other interesting components that may be related:

Kava Kava: 1 capsule (or dropper of a tincture) twice a day

L-glutamine: 2 capsules twice a day

Melatonin: work up to 20 milligrams at bedtime daily.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#17  Post by ofonorow » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:24 am

Quickly, your knowledge is human derived, mostly from experience. The Medical Medium knowledge is from "some where else." I suspect an advance science. And since you won't read it - we are at an impasse. They claim infallibility, so one time wrong, or anything in error, invalidates that premise. So far, after years, I haven't found ANYTHING wrong. And it all holds together, logically. If not an advanced science, only an AI could have written these books.

I didn't provide the entire Parkinson's supplement list, those that are interested can read the BRAIN SAVER book.

As far as the coffee, my wife had been getting up on average every two hours - and lately, some nights every hour.

Last night, she slept the entire night! Like a miracle. Knowing that caffeine blocks dopamine in the brain, it would be malpractice to not recommend that PD patient to get off caffeine.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#18  Post by ofonorow » Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:59 pm

TAURINE FOR PARKINSON'S DISEASE

After learning that "Chem Trails" are the deliberate release of toxic chemical wastes into the atmosphere, we started developing a new Detox product to be called DETOX-C (tm). The requirement for an ingredient Sulphur, i.e. sulfur containing aminos, such as cysteine and methionine) comes from reading TOXIC LEGACY by Senoff, a book about the problem with pesticides containing glyphosates.

This led to the normally non-essential amino Taurine (which the body makes from cysteine and methionine ) . This research led to the finding of Taurines benefit for Parkinson's:

Taurine and its analogs in neurological disorders: Focus on therapeutic potential and molecular mechanisms

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2213231719301971#:~:text=Taurine%20is%20a%20sulfur-containing%20amino%20acid%20and%20known,and%20demonstrates%20extensive%20physiological%20activities%20within%20the%20body.

4. Therapeutic potential of taurine against neurological disorders

4.2. Role in neurodegenerative diseases

In addition to the AD model, the neuroprotective action of taurine against Parkinson's disease (PD) has been studied in cellular and animal models. Taurine exerted an ameliorating action against rotenone-induced neurodegeneration [86,87]. It displayed a concentration-dependent reduction in rotenone-induced cell damage in SH-SY5Y cells. The combination of a subeffective dose of taurine and low and subeffective doses of N-acetyl cysteine afforded better cytoprotection against rotenone induction than taurine treatment alone and action may be mediated via anti-oxidative mechanisms [86]. In a rotenone-induced rat model, taurine significantly ameliorated rotenone-induced decreases in the levels of catecholamine neurotransmitters and tyrosine hydroxylase. It also attenuated rotenone-induced catalase and lipid peroxidation levels [87]. In PC12 cells, treatment with taurine produced protection against toxic agent-induced degeneration [[88], [89], [90]]. Taurine also restored reduced Bcl-2 expression in an H2O2-induced model. It reduced H2O2-induced upregulation of binding immunoglobulin protein (GRP78), growth arrest and DNA damage 153 (GADD153)/C/EBP homologous protein (CHOP) and Bim, signifying that taurine may also play a preventive role against oxidative stress by decreasing ER stress [88]. Against perfluorooctane sulfonate-induced degeneration, administration of taurine also displayed protective activity in PC12 cells. Taurine reduced reactive oxygen species (ROS) production and attenuated perfluorooctane sulfonate-induced increases in autophagy and apoptosis [89]. Moreover, treatment significantly reversed the decrease in viability, oxidative stress and abnormal autophagy in PC12 cells exposed to BDE 209 [90]. Taurine also exhibited protective activity against MPP+-induced neurodegeneration in coronal slices from rat brains. Concentrations of taurine at 1 and 20 mM displayed a potentially protective role in cases of neuronal insult [91]. A recent study described taurine's potential effects against neurodegeneration in a PD model. Taurine protects manganese-induced neuronal injury during the physiological outcome of a cilio-inhibitory dopaminergic system in Crassostrea virginica [92]. In a paraquat- and maneb-induced neurotoxicity model of mice, treatment with taurine (150 mg/kg, i.p.) attenuated a paraquat- and maneb-mediated decrease in tyrosine hydroxylase-positive neurons in the locus coeruleus. Taurine ameliorated toxin-induced microglial activation and M1 polarization as well as proinflammatory cytokine release in the brainstem of mice. Treatment with taurine also prevented the activation of microglial NADPH oxidase and oxidative damage in paraquat- and maneb-intoxicated mice. In addition, inhibiting NF-κB, but not signal transducers, and activators of the transcription 1/3 (STAT1/3) signaling pathway contributed to taurine-prevented microglial activation [93].

Apart from AD and PD models, taurine treatment produced neuroprotective activity against 3-nitropropionic acid (3-NP)-mediated neuronal cell death in a Huntington's disease model [94,95]. Pretreatment (200 mg/kg, 3 days) with taurine ameliorated behavioral dysfunctions and increased GABA concentration in comparison with 3-NP-induced animals. Treatment also displayed activity against 3-NP-induced oxidative stress as shown by decreased striatal malondialdehyde and increased striatal GSH levels. Moreover, it significantly increased the activity of succinate dehydrogenase compared to that in 3-NP-administered animals. Taken together, taurine neuroprotection in a current Huntington's disease model is due, at least partially, to its indirect antioxidant activity and GABA agonistic action [94]. In another study, taurine exhibited less glial fibrillary acidic protein, SOD, and taurine immunoreactivity, together with increased survival rates in 3-NP-induced rats [95]. In an amyotrophic lateral sclerosis model, it protected cultured motor neurons from glutamate-induced neurotoxic injury [96]. Taurine protected motor neuron loss in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis transgenic mice, in which heat shock factor 1-mediated T
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#19  Post by ofonorow » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:01 pm

TAURINE FOR PARKINSON'S DISEASE

After learning that "Chem Trails" are the deliberate release of toxic chemical wastes into the atmosphere, we started developing a new Detox product to be called DETOX-C (tm). The requirement for an ingredient Sulphur, i.e. sulfur containing aminos, such as cysteine and methionine) comes from reading TOXIC LEGACY by Senoff, a book about the problem with pesticides containing glyphosates.

This led to the normally non-essential amino Taurine (which the body makes from cysteine and methionine ) . This research led to the finding of Taurines benefit for Parkinson's:

Taurine and its analogs in neurological disorders: Focus on therapeutic potential and molecular mechanisms

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2213231719301971#:~:text=Taurine%20is%20a%20sulfur-containing%20amino%20acid%20and%20known,and%20demonstrates%20extensive%20physiological%20activities%20within%20the%20body.

4. Therapeutic potential of taurine against neurological disorders

4.2. Role in neurodegenerative diseases

In addition to the AD model, the neuroprotective action of taurine against Parkinson's disease (PD) has been studied in cellular and animal models. Taurine exerted an ameliorating action against rotenone-induced neurodegeneration [86,87]. It displayed a concentration-dependent reduction in rotenone-induced cell damage in SH-SY5Y cells. The combination of a subeffective dose of taurine and low and subeffective doses of N-acetyl cysteine afforded better cytoprotection against rotenone induction than taurine treatment alone and action may be mediated via anti-oxidative mechanisms [86]. In a rotenone-induced rat model, taurine significantly ameliorated rotenone-induced decreases in the levels of catecholamine neurotransmitters and tyrosine hydroxylase. It also attenuated rotenone-induced catalase and lipid peroxidation levels [87]. In PC12 cells, treatment with taurine produced protection against toxic agent-induced degeneration [[88], [89], [90]]. Taurine also restored reduced Bcl-2 expression in an H2O2-induced model. It reduced H2O2-induced upregulation of binding immunoglobulin protein (GRP78), growth arrest and DNA damage 153 (GADD153)/C/EBP homologous protein (CHOP) and Bim, signifying that taurine may also play a preventive role against oxidative stress by decreasing ER stress [88]. Against perfluorooctane sulfonate-induced degeneration, administration of taurine also displayed protective activity in PC12 cells. Taurine reduced reactive oxygen species (ROS) production and attenuated perfluorooctane sulfonate-induced increases in autophagy and apoptosis [89]. Moreover, treatment significantly reversed the decrease in viability, oxidative stress and abnormal autophagy in PC12 cells exposed to BDE 209 [90]. Taurine also exhibited protective activity against MPP+-induced neurodegeneration in coronal slices from rat brains. Concentrations of taurine at 1 and 20 mM displayed a potentially protective role in cases of neuronal insult [91]. A recent study described taurine's potential effects against neurodegeneration in a PD model. Taurine protects manganese-induced neuronal injury during the physiological outcome of a cilio-inhibitory dopaminergic system in Crassostrea virginica [92]. In a paraquat- and maneb-induced neurotoxicity model of mice, treatment with taurine (150 mg/kg, i.p.) attenuated a paraquat- and maneb-mediated decrease in tyrosine hydroxylase-positive neurons in the locus coeruleus. Taurine ameliorated toxin-induced microglial activation and M1 polarization as well as proinflammatory cytokine release in the brainstem of mice. Treatment with taurine also prevented the activation of microglial NADPH oxidase and oxidative damage in paraquat- and maneb-intoxicated mice. In addition, inhibiting NF-κB, but not signal transducers, and activators of the transcription 1/3 (STAT1/3) signaling pathway contributed to taurine-prevented microglial activation [93].

Apart from AD and PD models, taurine treatment produced neuroprotective activity against 3-nitropropionic acid (3-NP)-mediated neuronal cell death in a Huntington's disease model [94,95]. Pretreatment (200 mg/kg, 3 days) with taurine ameliorated behavioral dysfunctions and increased GABA concentration in comparison with 3-NP-induced animals. Treatment also displayed activity against 3-NP-induced oxidative stress as shown by decreased striatal malondialdehyde and increased striatal GSH levels. Moreover, it significantly increased the activity of succinate dehydrogenase compared to that in 3-NP-administered animals. Taken together, taurine neuroprotection in a current Huntington's disease model is due, at least partially, to its indirect antioxidant activity and GABA agonistic action [94]. In another study, taurine exhibited less glial fibrillary acidic protein, SOD, and taurine immunoreactivity, together with increased survival rates in 3-NP-induced rats [95]. In an amyotrophic lateral sclerosis model, it protected cultured motor neurons from glutamate-induced neurotoxic injury [96]. Taurine protected motor neuron loss in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis transgenic mice, in which heat shock factor 1-mediated T
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#20  Post by ofonorow » Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:08 pm

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#21  Post by ofonorow » Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:16 am

"There is now robust experimental evidence for a neuroprotective effect of nicotine upon dopaminergic neurons."

Apparently the success of Parkinson's patients using nicotine patches made the National news. I hadn't heard about this, and neither has her neurologist.

https://wjla.com/news/local/georgetown-university-clinical-trials-memory-loss-nicotine-mind-study-investigation-science-sign-up-groundbreaking-angelica-forero-research-alzheimers-disease

He said after two years of wearing the nicotine patch every day, he is happy with the results.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8857541/Why-doctors-start-prescribing-nicotine-help-beat-disease.html
In the case of Parkinson's, nicotine, has been shown to activate the cells that produce dopamine...

But it may be Parkinson's patients who are nearest to getting an effective treatment, with human trials of a nicotine compound set to start next year.

Professor Farsalinos says even though nicotine in cigarettes is considered addictive: 'It's been tested in non-smoking Alzheimer's and Parkinson's patients and there have been no problems with dependence.'

https://www.discovermagazine.com/health/nicotine-the-wonder-drug

Now comes nicotine, perhaps the most unlikely wonder drug ever to be reviled.

If dozens of human and animal studies published over the past six years are borne out by large clinical trials, nicotine — freed at last of its noxious host, tobacco, and delivered instead by chewing gum or transdermal patch — may prove to be a weirdly, improbably effective drug for relieving or preventing a variety of neurological disorders, including Parkinson’s disease, mild cognitive impairment (MCI), Tourette’s and schizophrenia. It might even improve attention and focus enough to qualify as a cognitive enhancer. And, oh yeah, it’s long been associated with weight loss, with few known safety risks. (Although, in truth, few safety studies of the increasingly popular e-cigarettes have yet been published.)

Nicotine? Yes, nicotine.

Based on the experience described above (Parkinson's patients wearing the patch daily for years, and the lack of dependence/addiciton to nicotine by itself, and the fact it can improve the reaction of the current "symptom relieving" dopa drugs), I have started my wife on nicotine.
I will report what happens here.
This might deserve its own topic.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#22  Post by ofonorow » Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:30 am

With my new trick I am able to provide the ancient science depiction of Parkinson's in their own words

William, Anthony. Medical Medium Brain Saver (p. 381). Hay House. Kindle Edition. wrote:If doctors were handed the tools and training they needed, they would discover that the true foundation of Parkinson’s is the toxic heavy metals mercury, aluminum, and copper interacting with each other in the brain and oxidizing there, causing corrosive runoff that spreads into adjacent connective tissue in the brain. The toxic heavy metals’ discharge injures neurons, defuses electrical impulses, and starves neurotransmitters of the electricity and fuel they need in order to stay healthy and active. That’s part of what causes the severity of Parkinson’s patients’ involuntary shaking and tremors. Another part is that there are large deposits of toxic heavy metals and other contaminants spread out in many areas of the brain, surrounding neurons. The neurons become hypersensitive to pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, fragrances, scented candles, air fresheners, colognes, perfumes, and gasoline, worsening already weak neurotransmitter chemicals. Neurons become dysfunctional, and neurotransmitter chemicals defuse and dehydrate.

In Parkinson’s, toxic heavy metals are concentrated deep inside the brain. While someone may have higher or lower metal levels, it must be just the right blend of mercury, aluminum, and copper touching each other to cause the tremors and shakes of “classic” Parkinson’s. If that Parkinson’s patient also experiences anxiety and forgetfulness, these other challenges are caused by toxic heavy metals spread out in different areas of the brain, in different amounts. Still, publicly known medical communities are operating without the knowledge that toxic heavy metals are classic Parkinson’s real cause. They also don’t realize that viruses can lead to false Parkinson’s diagnoses. When a virus is feeding off toxic heavy metals in the body, releasing neurotoxins that saturate the brain, this can cause tremors, confusion, and brain fog—and this chronic viral load can be mistaken for Parkinson’s. For specific healing support beyond what’s offered in Part VI, “Bringing Back Your Brain,” refer to the Parkinson’s Disease protocol

When a virus is feeding off toxic heavy metals in the body, releasing neurotoxins that saturate the brain, this can cause tremors, confusion, and brain fog—and this chronic viral load can be mistaken for Parkinson’s. For specific healing support beyond what’s offered in Part VI, “Bringing Back Your Brain,” refer to the Parkinson’s Disease protocol in Brain Saver Protocols, Cleanses & Recipes.
William, Anthony. Medical Medium Brain Saver (p. 382). Hay House. Kindle Edition.

William, Anthony. Medical Medium Brain Saver (p. 599). Hay House. Kindle Edition. wrote: It’s also Medical Medium information that toxic heavy metals in pesticides cause Parkinson’s; that toxic heavy metals can cause anxiety and depression; that EBV causes fibromyalgia, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, and multiple sclerosis; that the shingles virus and herpes simplex 1 cause TMJ and teeth grinding; that the shingles virus causes Bell’s palsy; that the chicken pox virus and shingles are two separate viruses, not the same virus; that fatigue is neurological when chronic; that the vagus nerves can cause mystery nausea, anxiety, trouble swallowing, tightness of the chest, panic attacks, dizziness, vertigo, tightness of the throat, heart palpitations, and intestinal tract issues such as gastroparesis; that Streptococcus (strep) bacteria cause acne, UTIs, interstitial cystitis, chronic allergies, chronic sinusitis, and SIBO; ...

PARKINSON’S DISEASE

Parkinson’s is no longer seen the way it was in yesteryear. More doctors are prone to diagnosing Parkinson’s today based on symptoms that never would have been identified as the disease in the past. The playing field has widened. In the old days, Parkinson’s was fairly limited to symptoms like a tremor and a shake. Now a combination of symptoms such as general stiffness, aches and pains, confusion, depression, and anxiety may be miscategorized as Parkinson’s. Medical communities don’t realize they’re mixing up conditions. Because a patient is shaking and tremoring, they’re lumping all of the patient’s other conditions into a Parkinson’s diagnosis. This widening of the Parkinson’s definition has gotten to the point where even if a patient isn’t shaking or tremoring and is instead exhibiting other symptoms, such as confusion or patient could be experiencing additional conditions at the same time.

... brain fog, they could mistakenly get a Parkinson’s diagnosis. We need to take care here. Parkinson’s diagnoses should only apply when a patient is exhibiting severe tremors and shakes. Medical communities should also stay open-minded that a Parkinson’s

William, Anthony. Medical Medium Brain Saver (p. 381). Hay House. Kindle Edition.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#23  Post by ofonorow » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:14 am

William, Anthony. Medical Medium Brain Saver Protocols, Cleanses & Recipes (p. 112). Hay House. Kindle Edition. wrote:Medical Medium's

PARKINSON’S DISEASE PROTOCOL

Before applying these, be sure to read Chapter 2, “Golden Rules of Supplements.”

Fresh celery juice: work up to 32 ounces daily; then you have the option to work up to 32 ounces twice a day

Fresh cucumber juice: work up to 32 ounces daily

Heavy Metal Detox Smoothie: 1 serving daily (see Chapter 10)

Nerve Shifter: 1 Brain Shot daily (see Chapter 8)

Pharmaceutical Exposure: 1 Brain Shot daily (see Chapter 8)

Radiation Exposure: 1 Brain Shot daily (see Chapter 8)

Lemon Balm Shock Therapy: if needed (see Chapter 3)

*5-MTHF
: 1 capsule daily *

Amla berry: 2 teaspoons daily

Ashwagandha: 1 dropperful twice a day

Barley grass juice powder: 2 teaspoons or 6 capsules daily

California poppy
: 4 dropperfuls daily

Celeryforce: 3 capsules three times a day (9 capsules/ 4600 mg)

CoQ10: 1 capsule daily

Curcumin: 3 capsules twice a day (6 capsules/3000 mg)

EPA and DHA (fish-free): 1 capsule daily (taken with dinner)

GABA: 1 250-milligram capsule twice a day (2 capsules/500 mg)

Kava kava: 1 capsule or 1 dropperful twice a day

*Lemon balm
: 4 dropperfuls twice a day *

L-glutamine: 2 capsules twice a day (2 capsules/500 mg)

*Magnesium glycinate: 3 capsules twice a day (6 capsules/3000 mg) *

Melatonin: work up to 20 milligrams at bedtime daily

MSM: 1 capsule daily

Nettle leaf: 2 dropperfuls twice a day

Raw honey
: 1 tablespoon daily

Selenium: 1 capsule daily

*Spirulina: 2 teaspoons or 6 capsules daily *

Turmeric: 4 capsules daily

*Vitamin B12 (as adenosylcobalamin with methylcobalamin): 3 dropperfuls twice a day *

*Vitamin C (as Micro-C or comparable buffered vitamin C): 4 500-milligram capsules twice a day * (8 capsules/4000 mg)

*Wild blueberry: 1 tablespoon powder or 2 ounces juice daily

*Zinc (as liquid zinc sulfate): 1 dropperful daily **

William, Anthony. Medical Medium Brain Saver Protocols, Cleanses & Recipes (p. 112). Hay House. Kindle Edition.

* Provided by Inteligent’s new Detox-C Cellg8 liposomal (Coming soon)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#24  Post by ofonorow » Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:14 pm

Either I am losing it (probable) or edoc has removed some of his very interesting posts. Sigh.

There is great value in knowing the root cause of Parkinson's: Combinations of heavy metal toxins in the brain.

According to the ancient source, the brain operates as an electricity grid, and sounds much like today's technology. It runs on electricity, has to be cooled, and perhaps most importantly, while it requires trace minerals and electrolytes and certain hormones to operate, anything that disrupts the flow of electricity disrupts thought and normal brain activity. The toxic heavy metals, such as mercury, aluminum, copper, etc. interfere with the flow of electricity.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#25  Post by eDOC » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:27 am

ofonorow wrote:
Fresh celery juice: work up to 32 ounces daily; then you have the option to work up to 32 ounces twice a day

Fresh cucumber juice: work up to 32 ounces daily

Heavy Metal Detox Smoothie: 1 serving daily

Nerve Shifter: 1 Brain Shot daily

Pharmaceutical Exposure: 1 Brain Shot daily

Radiation Exposure: 1 Brain Shot daily

Lemon Balm Shock Therapy: if needed

*5-MTHF
: 1 capsule daily *

Amla berry: 2 teaspoons daily

Ashwagandha: 1 dropperful twice a day

Barley grass juice powder: 2 teaspoons or 6 capsules daily

California poppy
: 4 dropperfuls daily

Celeryforce: 3 capsules three times a day (9 capsules/ 4600 mg)

CoQ10: 1 capsule daily

Curcumin: 3 capsules twice a day (6 capsules/3000 mg)

EPA and DHA (fish-free): 1 capsule daily (taken with dinner)

GABA: 1 250-milligram capsule twice a day (2 capsules/500 mg)

Kava kava: 1 capsule or 1 dropperful twice a day

*Lemon balm
: 4 dropperfuls twice a day *

L-glutamine: 2 capsules twice a day (2 capsules/500 mg)

*Magnesium glycinate: 3 capsules twice a day (6 capsules/3000 mg) *

Melatonin: work up to 20 milligrams at bedtime daily

MSM: 1 capsule daily

Nettle leaf: 2 dropperfuls twice a day

Raw honey
: 1 tablespoon daily

Selenium: 1 capsule daily

*Spirulina: 2 teaspoons or 6 capsules daily *

Turmeric: 4 capsules daily

*Vitamin B12 (as adenosylcobalamin with methylcobalamin): 3 dropperfuls twice a day *

*Vitamin C (as Micro-C or comparable buffered vitamin C): 4 500-milligram capsules twice a day * (8 capsules/4000 mg)

*Wild blueberry: 1 tablespoon powder or 2 ounces juice daily

*Zinc (as liquid zinc sulfate): 1 dropperful daily **

Hope this protocol works for you.

My views about it:
1. It's palliative and not curative.
2. Would fail in providing LTP.
3. Cause hyperpolarization.
4. With time would require higher dosages of GABA, to get the same effects.
That's enough, since the list can go on.

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Calcium score!!

Post Number:#26  Post by eDOC » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:25 pm

It's as important in neurodegenerative disorders as in cardiovascular.

IF a person aged approx. +50, has high levels i.e. persistently +150, to achieve a cure, LTP modalities are different vs. those with a normal Calcium score i.e. below 20.

Additionally is easier to cure, provide LTP in the normal groups vs. those in high groups.

Modalities differ for both, and are more time consuming for the raised group ones.

Was going through my records of patients treated, without employing stem cell.

eDOC!!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#27  Post by ofonorow » Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:18 pm

The Universe Strikes Again...

I finished the Janet Phelan Bioweapons expose. I stared browsing the books Kindle thought I might like, and there was "Parkinsons and the B1 Therapy." I'm really only a few pages in but here are some of the excerpts from the Introduction.

Dahne Bryan wrote:It is 200 years since James Parkinson’s Essay on the Shaking Palsy (Parkinson 1817) was published. In it he describes the characteristic diagnostic features of the condition that came to take his name. Progress on treatment for the condition has, however, been slow and his hopes that a cure, or even a means of slowing down the progression of the disease would be discovered, remains largely elusive.

More than six million people suffer from Parkinson’s Disease worldwide, according to recent research1. Symptoms of motor and non-motor nature affect their lives and those of their loved ones and to date there is no actual cure for this disease.

Bryan PhD, Daphne. Parkinson's and the B1 Therapy (p. 1). Ex Libris Digital Press. Kindle Edition.

I learned more about the disease in the first few pages than I had known to date! (Medical Medium included.)

Parkinson’s is a progressive neurodegenerative disorder which is characterized by motor symptoms which include tremor, rigidity, slowness of movement, constipation and balance problems, and non-motor symptoms which include loss of sense of smell, anxiety, depression, apathy, fatigue, pain and sleep problems. The neuropathologic feature of Parkinson’s is the degeneration of pigmented dopaminergic neurons in the substantia nigra with the addition of other nuclei (Costantini et al 2015). It has been calculated that by the time a person realises something is wrong, the neuron loss is 68% in the lateral ventral part and 48% in the caudal area of the substantia nigra (Kordower et al 2013). The medication, Levodopa, (brand names include Sinemet and Madopar), has been the gold standard and most effective therapy for Parkinson’s for more than fifty years, with alternatives including dopamine agonists, monoamine oxidase B inhibitors and amantadine (Poewe et al 2010). None of these drugs, however, repair or limit the damage caused by the disease, nor do they stop its progression. Furthermore, levodopa can lead to side effects, such as dyskinesia, which can be more troublesome than the original symptoms levodopa was taken to relieve. But what if there was a simple, inexpensive, easily available vitamin which could significantly improve symptoms as well as slow down disease? This book aims to describe a therapy which uses high doses of thiamine (vitamin B1). It is available to all with Parkinson’s, whatever stage has been reached, and was devised and used successfully by an Italian neurologist with his patients from 2011.

Bryan PhD, Daphne. Parkinson's and the B1 Therapy (p. 2). Ex Libris Digital Press. Kindle Edition.--

My Story

I am not a medical practitioner. I am a person with Parkinson’s who, for the last four and a half years, has successfully used High Dose Thiamine to hugely improve my health. The aim of this book is to bring together all the information currently available on the therapy and present it clearly, so that a person with Parkinson’s, with the support of his/her doctor, will be able to adopt the therapy themselves.

Bryan PhD, Daphne. Parkinson's and the B1 Therapy (pp. 2-3). Ex Libris Digital Press. Kindle Edition.

At the time of writing this, I have been taking B1 for four and a half years. I have seen many symptoms disappear and have seen no real progression of the disease. But how am I sure that it was the B1 which caused these improvements? Firstly, in my case, I had made no other changes to my protocol. I did not increase my levodopa medication, neither did I add any other supplements during this time. As the B1 was the only change I had made, it is very likely that B1 had caused the improvements. Moreover, when I stopped the B1 for a while, symptoms, particularly fatigue, returned after a few days. Furthermore, I believe B1 was responsible for the changes in my Parkinson’s because of the type of improvements that happened. Dr Costantini noted that non-motor symptoms, such as fatigue, loss of sense of smell, poor sleep, gut problems and pain “are often relieved completely by High Dose Thiamine, whereas to date, no other therapy has demonstrated similar effectiveness against non-motor symptoms.” (www.highdosethiamine.org) But who was the neurologist Dr Costantini?

Bryan PhD, Daphne. Parkinson's and the B1 Therapy (p. 5). Ex Libris Digital Press. Kindle Edition.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#28  Post by ofonorow » Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:21 pm

The Universe Strikes Again...

I finished the Janet Phelan Bioweapons expose. I started browsing the books Kindle thought I might like, and there was "Parkinsons and the B1 Therapy." I'm really only a few pages in but here are some of the excerpts from the Introduction.

Dahne Bryan wrote:It is 200 years since James Parkinson’s Essay on the Shaking Palsy (Parkinson 1817) was published. In it he describes the characteristic diagnostic features of the condition that came to take his name. Progress on treatment for the condition has, however, been slow and his hopes that a cure, or even a means of slowing down the progression of the disease would be discovered, remains largely elusive.

More than six million people suffer from Parkinson’s Disease worldwide, according to recent research1. Symptoms of motor and non-motor nature affect their lives and those of their loved ones and to date there is no actual cure for this disease.

Bryan PhD, Daphne. Parkinson's and the B1 Therapy (p. 1). Ex Libris Digital Press. Kindle Edition.

I learned more about the disease in the first few pages than I had known to date! (Medical Medium included.)

Parkinson’s is a progressive neurodegenerative disorder which is characterized by motor symptoms which include tremor, rigidity, slowness of movement, constipation and balance problems, and non-motor symptoms which include loss of sense of smell, anxiety, depression, apathy, fatigue, pain and sleep problems. The neuropathologic feature of Parkinson’s is the degeneration of pigmented dopaminergic neurons in the substantia nigra with the addition of other nuclei (Costantini et al 2015). It has been calculated that by the time a person realises something is wrong, the neuron loss is 68% in the lateral ventral part and 48% in the caudal area of the substantia nigra (Kordower et al 2013). The medication, Levodopa, (brand names include Sinemet and Madopar), has been the gold standard and most effective therapy for Parkinson’s for more than fifty years, with alternatives including dopamine agonists, monoamine oxidase B inhibitors and amantadine (Poewe et al 2010). None of these drugs, however, repair or limit the damage caused by the disease, nor do they stop its progression. Furthermore, levodopa can lead to side effects, such as dyskinesia, which can be more troublesome than the original symptoms levodopa was taken to relieve. But what if there was a simple, inexpensive, easily available vitamin which could significantly improve symptoms as well as slow down disease? This book aims to describe a therapy which uses high doses of thiamine (vitamin B1). It is available to all with Parkinson’s, whatever stage has been reached, and was devised and used successfully by an Italian neurologist with his patients from 2011.

Bryan PhD, Daphne. Parkinson's and the B1 Therapy (p. 2). Ex Libris Digital Press. Kindle Edition.--

My Story

I am not a medical practitioner. I am a person with Parkinson’s who, for the last four and a half years, has successfully used High Dose Thiamine to hugely improve my health. The aim of this book is to bring together all the information currently available on the therapy and present it clearly, so that a person with Parkinson’s, with the support of his/her doctor, will be able to adopt the therapy themselves.

Bryan PhD, Daphne. Parkinson's and the B1 Therapy (pp. 2-3). Ex Libris Digital Press. Kindle Edition.

At the time of writing this, I have been taking B1 for four and a half years. I have seen many symptoms disappear and have seen no real progression of the disease. But how am I sure that it was the B1 which caused these improvements? Firstly, in my case, I had made no other changes to my protocol. I did not increase my levodopa medication, neither did I add any other supplements during this time. As the B1 was the only change I had made, it is very likely that B1 had caused the improvements. Moreover, when I stopped the B1 for a while, symptoms, particularly fatigue, returned after a few days. Furthermore, I believe B1 was responsible for the changes in my Parkinson’s because of the type of improvements that happened. Dr Costantini noted that non-motor symptoms, such as fatigue, loss of sense of smell, poor sleep, gut problems and pain “are often relieved completely by High Dose Thiamine, whereas to date, no other therapy has demonstrated similar effectiveness against non-motor symptoms.” (http://www.highdosethiamine.org) But who was the neurologist Dr Costantini?

Bryan PhD, Daphne. Parkinson's and the B1 Therapy (p. 5). Ex Libris Digital Press. Kindle Edition.

I am looking forward to Chapter 3 and learning the high dose protocol. Stay tuned.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#29  Post by eDOC » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:59 am

I hope that the high dose B1 works for you. If not I have a 3 month cure protocol, which isn't expensive (Btw- which I would gift), the issue is sending (Customs won't allow it to go through). Since you know am not in Fl, atm, 2 options, either I bring it along or send through a friend, if B1 or your other modalities fail in providing a cure.

eDOC!!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#30  Post by ofonorow » Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:29 pm

I am publicly announcing that I have invented a cure for Parkinson's disease for purpose of establishing the date of Friday, 13 2023 and the matter of prior art when we do the patent. (Really yes, I invented it yesterday, but Friday the 13th is too good to pass up.)

I have to do a patent search , and come to think of it a Google search to see whether someone is already selling the product.

Should we file/receive a patent, it would be like Paulings Lp(a) patents, so somebody can't come along later and claim they invented it. Pharma would never be that unethical, so I'm sure there is nothing to worry about. It would also ensure that someone couldn't use their same patent to block us from selling what will be a new product. Etc.

BTW it won't strictly be a cure, all symptoms will be relieved, so long as the product is continued. Much like Pauling's "cure" for heart disease. Stop vitamin C and lysine at the correct dosage, and the disease process and symptoms return.

Thanks Edoc for the previous post, while my wife is diagnosed, she has few of the expected symptoms, e.g., she doesn't have tremors, she is calm and never gets angry, depressed, fatigued. She has the rigidness on one side, arm and leg, that was the reason for the diagnosis.

Her other mental issues, no short term memory and barely discernable cognitive function, probably won't be remediated by the invention. Will see and that would be more than pleasant if I'm wrong.

I should provide the high level idea I suppose. There exists a treatment that works in all tested via injection. Orally may work, but due to the the theory of the disease etiology, the oral results are hit and miss. The invention guarantees the effectiveness of oral administration.

So it turns out the inventor of high dose Vitamin C therapy, Frederick Klenner, MD, also had important protocols in the 1940s featuring vitamin B1.

And people may forget that Paul Merricks protocol to treat sepsis includes vitamin B1 (thiamine). Who knows, B1 may be the secret weapon.

And former super-contributer Jonwen always seemed to include B1. I didn't know much about B1 until I read a book by anti-aging expert [lookup name and author] who did not believe telomers were that important for staying young and for life extension. A side issue. Actually the book wound up proving to me they are the key, by default by going over everything else known to keep cells younger. He even admitted it himself...maybe it is telomeres .. Had q thorough and rigorous section on vitamin B1. I remember being blown away by what it does, what is known, and what I didn't kniow.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”