Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Report on Prostate Cancer Remission

Post by ofonorow » Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:10 am

Hi Owen,

Long time no speak. Appreciate your thoughts on the prostate cancer diagnosis I experienced. Just a quick bullet as to how i have progressed to remission I wanted to share the following.

10/8/22 PSA 335
10/22 started IP6 Gold for battle against , 50 mg Iodoral, Boost to work with Iodoral, apricot seeds, was still on Cardio C for maintenance
10/22 MRI found a tumor in my prostate
11/22 finally had a biopsy proving it to be cancerous but contained.
12/22 Petscan showed containment with a little cancer near hip and 2 lymph nodes
1/23 started mega dose of Protease from case study with Transformation Enzymes at 30 grams per day
1/23 Oncologist confident he would get my PSA down to 1.0 with complete cure in 4-6 months due to my health and strength (my bone density test showed +3.9 or as he said "bones of steel" lol
2/3/23 shot of Lupron from Oncologist to reduce testosterone
2/16/23 added zytiga for same testosterone reduction plus Prednisone to replace what zytiga removed from the body.5
5/23 PSA 0.06 and labeled remissions in 2 1/2 months vs 4-6 month plan
5/23 started specific Proton therapy (20 sessions) for cleanup of residual cancer parts. Uses specific platinum markers to focus radiation to specific area without compromising rest of body even where it entered.
7/23 PSA 0.02 now
After labor day pet scan to prove complete healing

?? My question is meds raise my blood pressure a bit like 150/82. wondered what you would recommend to fight back the meds more naturally. I'm using moringa plus hawthorn tea daily and working out again as endurance challenged from the pills reducing testosterone?

I will be checking out what you recommended as well as I always trust your judgement. I also need to get back to the forum again so thanks for reminding me.

?? also would you want an updated testimonial on cardio c at some point as I have been on it for 9 years now and feel great aside from the testosterone blockers. Let me know and again thanks

Lastly, I did get my Doctor of Naturopathy degree in 2018 from learning from your writings and the fight with the heart 9 years ago so thanks again.

Appreciate it.

Infinite Love & Gratitude

Richard

Quite a story and YES, we would love a testimonial on Cardio-C.

Since 2016 I have been studying the Medical Medium series, and it seems flawless - a gift from God (or an ancient science). I highly recommend the Read given your interest in Naturopathy. Anthony William list foods with strong anticancer properties, which we posted at:

https://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15612

It turns out that a guy at Harvard TREATS prostate cancer with testosterone.. It's not testosterone, per se, otherwise young men would have a lot of prostate cancer. It's the estrogens that testosterone is converted into as men age. An estrogen blocker (aromatase inhibitor?) makes more sense than a testosterone blocker. I think I take Anastrozole to block estrogens and keep my prostate from enlarging.

Glad you are well. Conquer has had an amazing anti-cancer effect, and since you are in remission, you might find the $6 Clearance Conquer a great deal. Prophylactic
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”