Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Water as A Weapon

Post by ofonorow » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:00 pm

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Water as A Weapon

Post by ofonorow » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:55 pm

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:21 am

I have to go back and clean up Janet's article (above). It turns out that the publisher can set a limit on the amount of copying you can do with Kindle, and I'm almost there w/Phelan's book! Too bad, there is a mountain of interesting (and yes frightening) information in her book. There are more articles on using the dual water system to transmit and target water-based bioweapons. TO OUR OWN POPULATION :!: .

For example, one chapter/article makes a compelling argument, impeccably reasoned, that there must be an already known cure for Cancer. And the elites have it. Synopsis: The rate of death by cancer, or even incidence of cancer, in former presidents, other world leaders, and various other deep state elitists, is minuscule, compared to the (now 1 in 3) rate in the general population. (Not to mention the mortality rates in alternative medical physicians..And real journalists. My contribution :-) )

I highly recommend purchasing her book. Frankly I am surprised Amazon still sells it. If nothing else, it would help her financially, and she deserves it.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:06 am

https://stewpeters.com/video/2023/10/karen-kingston-breaks-silence-government-using-hidden-tech-to-terrorize-people/

Remember while listening, High Dose Vitamin C is a powerful antihistamine and noninflammatory. The universal antidote.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”