Is nicotine a vitamin?

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Is nicotine a vitamin?

Post by ofonorow » Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:51 am

Yesterday THE NICOTINE FOUNDATION was launched, it will be run by my Son Jeff, and be a direct parallel with The Vitamin C Foundation. There will be a NICOTINEFOUNDATION.ORG where all "unsubstantiated health claims," i.e. news, studies and articles on nicotine are posted, and a .COM, the commercial side that promotes and sells nicotine dietary supplements. .ORG will be a new 501(c)3 non profit, yada yada yada

We are going to share the same forum, at least initially (Don't be surprised to see the forum logo at the top morphing from one logo and fading out into the NICOTINE Foundation Logo, and so on.

Any logo submissions/ideas appreciated, and will be rewarded with a free cigarette

After watching The Antidote documentary interview of Bryan Ardis
https://rumble.com/v3ln577-the-antidote-the-explosive-truth-origin-and-antidote-for-covid-19-share-eve.html

(Which, incidentally, I just noticed has blossomed into about 20 postings on Rumble,from 2 or 3 the other day, searching for this link. This will not go unnoticed by Rumble's primary investor, Dan Bongino, which might wind up saving him from his only major regret - having been pressured by his docs into taking the Vaxx. If you like Dan, and are so inclined, please repost (share the original link) on Rumble again. If there are one hundred of the same video, it might get everyone's attention.)

You begin to get the strong feeling that maybe they have been lying to us about nicotine for a very, very long time. Google them both together, and you will learn that "nicotinic acid", vitamin B3, and now called Niacin, is not the same thing as "nicotine." The name sounds the same, that's all, absolutely no relation, look the other way.

So why is nicotinic acid called Niacin? There is at least one other member of the Niacin family, that is considered a form of vitamin B3; nicotinamide (sic?) and maybe others. There is a vitamin B3 family of molecules that are functionally equivalent.. What if nicotine is not only a member of the family, but has such a strong affinity for the "nicotine receptor" of which Dr. Ardis speaks, that where 18,000 grams of Niacin (nicotinic acid) treats schizophrenia (Thank you A. Hoffer), only 500 mg of nicotine can do exactly the same thing? ... One of the first easy trials of The Nicotine Foundation Laboratories... Talk about knocking the medical profession/pharma/psychiatry on theirs asses.. Can't have that... Lets create the narrative that its addictive... And not only that, lets imply that nicotine kills people, causes lung cancers. And not tell them that nicotine is contained by a wide variety of super-healthful plants, e.g. celery, egg plant, tomatoes, even white potato! Have you ever seen anyone so addicted to cauliflower that they had to take a break from work and get their "cauliflower" fix?

I just realized that the Nicotine Foundation is probably going to blossom into the VitaminB3Foundation

Dr. Levy sent me his latest paper to comment on.

https://www.tomlevymd.com/articles/omns20231012/Schizophrenia-Is-Chronic-Encephalitis...and-Niacin-Cures-It

And my response:

(Dr. Levy must think I'm nuts! I didn't see/register the last part - And Niacin Cures it" until just now! Now I am anxious to read, but he still differs with Hoffer about infection being the real nature of schizo. Furthermore Levy doesn't recognize that his paper, if I can guess what is in it, could replace then end of the title (I didn't see) with "And Nicotine Cures It -- with a 30 times smaller dose than Niacin!" Doc, with your permission, I get to place articles in the next 5 Townsend E-Letters with our advertising.. I'll give him a heads up that one of the next articles I want placed will be from Dr. Levy titled

Schizophrenia Is Chronic Encephalitis...and Nicotine Cures It... WIth a 30 times smaller dose than Niacin!

That will get Townsend E-letter some attention. Doc, maybe we should co-author the Townend article together? And take the opportunity to publicly announce the launch of the Nicotine Foundation and your role as ?? Medical.. Oversight... Advisor... Paid, by the way... Dentist who got me started on Ardis/Nicotine just emailed wondering whether I am looking for investors..
)

First comment is that with my eyesight, I couldn't read that page. Tried enlarging. Something about contrast and graphics. Orthomed articles I can read

From the title, if you are correct, then Abram Hoffer is wrong. Have you read NIACIN: The Real Story?

I could find a logical way to your conclusion, and Hoffer's observations that 18 grams of Niacin controls Schizophrenia, if nicotinic acid (Niacin) and nicotine are both forms of vitamin B3. Every web page says they are not the same thing, i.e. the nicotinic acid is not the same as nicotine. But I would now bet a quarter that they use that same "nicontine" receptor. Explains why these receptors are ubiquitous. They are vitamin B3 receptors, and nicotine has a 30 times stronger binding. 7 mg nicotine verses 18 grams Niacin... Study for some Foundation's lab... We just formed The Nicotine Foundation.. Can Nicotine cure Schizo with minute amounts.

From Memory, Hoffer, who was a psychiatrist, theorized that 1/3 of the population are missing an enzyme that leads to lower levels of NAD or NAD+, which adding more Niacin rectifies, by virtue of the theory of orthomolecular medicine activating enzyme at higher amounts. . If you remember, Pauling became interested in megavitamins after learning about Hoffer and his 18 g, non toxic therapy... What is there about a substance required in small amounts for life (a vitamin) that can be safely used in mega or ultra mega amounts to treat or reverse disease.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”