A Week of Miracles

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

A Week of Miracles

Post by ofonorow » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:13 am

ROUGH DRAFT - Too many miracles to describe in one sitting...

My wife Marianne with Parkinson's Disease (Plus memory issues) slept 10 hours straight last night. (I was the one having to get up to pee).

To understand the significance, I have chronicled my wife's medical history visa vis her Parkinson's, and this topic includes the forum's attempt to help, at the Parkinson's! topic [Add link to Parkinsons!] This topics includes posts by long time forum contributed and MD (and we learn neurologist) eDoc'. One post is the entire Parkinson's supplement protocol that the Medical Medium recommends (and which Marianne adopted) [Link to MM post]. The remarkable improvement after the Universe directed me to the 100% effective treatment for the Parkinson's side of Marianne's equation [ B1 therapy book] starts here [Link to Post ] which documents her response after only one dose of the High Vitamin B1 100% effective treatment for the condition here [Link to Parkinsons B1 Therapy book ].

THE MIRACLE: My lovely and darling wife Marianne usually slept only 2.5 to 3 hours at a time before she had to get up and pee. She could get out of bed by herself, but often fell, so I wheeled her to the toilet and back roughly every 2.5 hours. The norm, I can't remember this routine being any different, finally sent me to the hospital for the foot sores I developed being to lazy to put on my diabetic shoes. Over the last three nights she has slept soundly straight through the night. Last nigh,t she slept 10 hours straight in a sound sleep. A miracle (and the first night I slept a full 8 hours, instead of at most 3.) I would have slept the entire night too last night, if I weren't so excited). Everything about Marianne's condition has changed for the better, which stabilized on the Medical Medium supplement protocol (plus), and vastly improved after starting her on the Nicotine patch. The nicotine, which had made national news because of studies on Parkinson's patients, was like a lite switch. Lucid with it on, confused the day I forgot. She is returning to her old self every day, but still has severe short-term memory loss. This too can probably be reversed, according to the Medical Medium with Heavy Metal Detox protocols, but it is not an overnight process, like the patch and B1.
(Move Down to MARIANNE'S MIRACLE}

Linus Pauling, 1992 wrote:It's almost miraculous."

THIS HAS BEEN A WEEK OF MIRACLES

Linus Pauling was commenting on the first three cases in history of heart patients to add L-lysine and then rapidly cure their heart disease. All three literally became "normal" (cutting down trees) within 30 days. (They must have been taking vitamin C, they were still alive! All in pain and could hardly walk, but must have taken vitamin C because they were friends of Pauling or an associate of Pauling.)

You can watch Pauling discussing the first three cases from video excerpts of his Unified Theory o Cardiovascular disease lecture. Video excerpts are posted at the bottom of HeartCure.INFO. . The UK Institute of Optimum Nutrition, which [Patrick Stewart?] filmed this lecture and offered the video circa 1992. They graciously agreed to license exclusive right to my company circa 1996. [Paulings I believe CVD can be controlled, even CURED quote from the lecture].

Linus Pauling was never given credit for this discovery [Link Pauiing Ignored 30 years PR]. Fortunately, he and his associated Mathias Rath, MD, were awarded three U.S. patents, forever preserving Pauling and Dr. Rath's place in history of the inventors of the cure for heart disease.

Today, those first 3 cases are down and hard to find at the bottom our collection of correspondence and testimonials page ]vitaminccures]. I finally could not keep up with the testimonials page, so we started posting all new correspondence at the Vitamin C Foundation forum, and forum posts don't last forever.

I will say I don't remember a single case of failure, (I have to take that back, failure is one reason I wrote the book! Apparently fully healed heart patients were failing after they stopped the Pauling therapy, usually stopping on the advice of some well-meaning "expert." (That's way too much vitamin C).

Poor Carol Smith, the prime example of a miracle turn around, only to suffer two relapses after getting well, and then stopping vitamin C and lysine. Carol had probably the most miraculous turn around (documented by her EKG) She stopped Pauing)..

Back to never hearing of any failure in Pauling's invention.. I was keen to hear of any failures, given my position as a lay person advising heart patients on their death beds contrary to their cardiologists advice.. Did you notice the title of my book? There were NO failures in people I actually spoke to on the phone, and who maintained the therapy at the correct orthomolecular dose.

That is, until we started posting in the Heart Disease section at the forum. And even then, we were able to help most members complaining that Pauling's therapy wasn't working for them.

Actually, Jeff Fenalson's case was the most remarkable turn around. A veteran,on disability after several heart attacks and on his death death bed, the entire family had been called to come from all parts of the country and see poor Jeff one more time. He survived the night. "The heck with this nonsense." Searched the Internet, found us and called me (Owen) and the rest they say is history and documented here [Fenalsons string of testimonials ] I explained Pauling's theory and the therapy and dosage. Jeff ignored my advice to gradually increase the dosage, and went straight to a high therapeutic dose immediately, even higher than I recommended. He felt well in about three days, and sent me video of him cutting the grass and painting the house about a month later. On a sad note, Jeff in his sixties and after marrying "the love of his life," an under age woman (perhaps 17 year old?) that he fell passionately in love with, Jeff passed. He felt cured and told a little birdie with both knew, that he couldn't afford to keep taking our products. He felt cured.

THE MIRACLE: The Long Ignored Pauling Heart Cure may soon come to light (propelling my company to an IPO). Thanks to the Bryan Ardis Miracle and General Awakening of Humanity to the unspeakable evil that lurks in the background, there are indications that the entire world is about to learn about Pauling's invention. When the US government is literally cleaned out - head to foot in 2024, barring the expected new Plandemic - I predict that like China, which started giving Free vitamin C to all citizens after Covid hit, all Americans will be provided Free Vitamin C by the Federal goverment, as first suggested by 93-year-old Physicist and member of the Manhattan project recommended [Link to Thomalsom's letter]

THE MARIANNE FONOROW MIRACLE
THE ALAN MIRACLE
THE NICOTINE MIRACLE
THE BRYAN ARDIS MIRACLE
THE COMPANY MIRACLE
THE BECOMING A GRAND PA FOR THE FIRST TIME MIRACLE

DON'T BLAME TRUMP FOR TOUTING THE VACCINE. HOW COULD HE KNOW THE HIGHEST PAID INDIVIDUAL IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WAS BEHIND THE PLOT TO OUST HIM AND EXTERMINATE HUMANITY?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: A Week of Miracles

Post by ofonorow » Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:03 am

I realized that there are more miracles (and that this will evolve and eventually turn into another a book)

THE MEDICAL MEDIUM MIRACLE
THE MANY OWEN AND MARIANNE MINOR MIRACLES
- Our sustained weight loss - without trying. (My pants, and now Marianne's jeans keep falling down. I have nothing to wear and would up wearing my wife Marianne's jeans yesterday to a gathering.)
- my sustained blood sugar of 90 all night long the other night. (I have a dexcom glucose monitor)
THE MIRACLE OF THE VITAMIN C FOUNDATION FORUM
THE MIRACLE CURES
- 100% cures seem to fall out of the sky and hit me. Starting with Pauling's 100% effective Pauling therapy, the 100% effective Parkinson's cure/treatment, the cure for cancer (Conquer) which has from our end - seems 100% effective. The IDEA for Conquer again, came from somewhere?

The ONE thing that would be a miracle, but so far has not materialized, is that we don't know of the treatment to extend lifespan indefinitely, but we know what to do to make we humans immortal - extend telomeres.

-
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: A Week of Miracles

Post by ofonorow » Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:23 am

and
THE MIRACLE OF LINDA PAULING-KAMB (Pauling's daughter)
THE MIRACLE OF WILLIAM DECKER (Founder of Tower Labs)
THE MIRACLE OF TIM BOLEN
THE MIRACLE OF SYDNEY BUSH
THE MIRACLE OF THOMAS LEVY
THE MIRACLE OF STEVE HICKEY
THE MIRACLE OF IRWIN STONE
THE MIRACLE OF THOMAS HESSELINK AND PAULINE HARDING
THE MIRACLE OF SUZANNE HUMPHRIES
THE MIRACLE OF JONATHAN COLLIN
THE MIRACLES OF MY EMPLOYEES, except
THE MIRACLE OF SHE WHO WILL GO UNNAMED

The list is bound to grow as I write the book.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”