Biased Article on Vitamin C - Cancer etc.

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Biased Article on Vitamin C - Cancer etc.

Post by ofonorow » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:36 am

https://jewishlink.news/charles-moertel-4-vitamin-c-and-cancer/

Studies of this never showed any evidence of benefit for these two conditions and its use became discredited.

If any member is willing to become an "activist" the response I would make (if I had time. Finally got out of the hospital, moving my wife to a one-story apartment,etc.) My response would be that everything Pauling wrote was not only based on scientific studies, but his personal assessment of the quality of the study.

The case for vitamin C and its relation to heart disease is built on a mountain of scientific evidence, as detailed in his Unified Theory of CardioVascular Disease lecture on video circa 1992.

What is missing is any direct clinical studies by Big Medicine on the Pauling-therapy, high dose vitamin C and lysine therapy itself. As Pauling mentions, the effect is so strong - rapid and effective, he doubted clinical studies were required before spreading the news to suffering heart patients.

There is a "leave a comment" at the bottom, but of course you can't.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”