What happens when the world's richest man learns what Pauling invented in 1989?

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

What happens when the world's richest man learns what Pauling invented in 1989?

Post by ofonorow » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:25 am

We may soon find out, since healthcare would change overnight if "someone" spends about 600 million per year to supply all American's with vitamin C. (Something I've read from a source I trust that the Chinese started doing after Covid struck China. As far as I know, the reason the price of vitamin C is rising may be because the Chinese are supplying a billion citizens.)

The plan is to tweet/X a different Pauling therapy testimonial daily. I plan to preview and work on the tweets at this topic and we'll have an easier to see history/record of them. And if any member spots an error, that would be nice.

#1 Linus Pauling's Story behind his Invention adding Lysine to Vitamin C for Heart Disease

Linus Pauling, Unified Theory Video wrote:Two and one half years ago, (1991) I was in a meeting of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States. I was in the hallway of the academy building and another member of the academy came up to me. He said, Dr. Pauling, " I have heart disease. My brother, my father both died of heart attacks. I am a biochemist but I was retired from the National Institutes of Health several years ago for disability because of my heart. I have had 3 by-pass operations, and I can't have any more by-pass operations. I like to walk, but I have trouble. After I have walked a little way I develop angina pectoris pain in my heart. If I take a nitroglycerin tablet, I can walk a little farther, and then I may have to take another nitroglycerin tablet." He went on to say," I have been taking vitamin C, 5 grams a day for several years because of your recommendation. Is there something else that I could do that would permit me to walk?"

I said, "I could make a suggestion, it has never been tried before. Take Lysine."

Well I didn't need to tell him what Lysine was, that it's an essential amino acid and you have to get around a gram a day to be in good health, and you get it in your foods, because he is one of the most distinguished biochemists in the United States, recipient of the National Medal of Science in the United States. So he said, how much shall I take? I thought, what do I know. I know that people get a gram or two in their food depending upon how much meat and fish they eat, that it's essential they have to get around one gram. It hasn't any known toxicity in animals or human beings. I said 5 grams, 5 grams a day. He thanked me.

A couple of months later he telephoned me and said its almost miraculous. I started taking a gram a day and 2 grams and so on. Within a month after I had reached 5 grams a day of Lysine in addition to my 5 grams of vitamin C, I could walk 2 miles without any nitroglycerin tablets or without any pain in the chest. He said he had cut down the amount of heart medicine he was taking in half. "It's almost miraculous," he said.

Another couple of months went by and he telephoned me and said that, "I was feeling so good the other day that I cut down a big tree in our yard, and was chopping it up for wood, and I was also painting the house, and I got chest pains", despite his 5 grams of lysine, so he said that he "went up to 6 grams of lysine and 6 grams of vitamin C and told me now "I am continuing chopping down, chopping up the tree and painting the house". And now a couple of years later he is still in fine health.

Those not familiar with Linus Pauling may think this recommendaton a "lucky guess" or idle speculation. In fact, Pauling's suggestion to add high amounts of L-Lysine was based on the Nobel Prize winning Brown/Goldstein medical research that had identified the "Lysine Binding Sites" of the Lp(a) cholesterol molecule.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: What happens when the world's richest man learns what Pauling invented in 1989?

Post by ofonorow » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:31 am

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: What happens when the world's richest man learns what Pauling invented in 1989?

Post by ofonorow » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:52 am

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:35 am

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:48 am

"I just want to say thank you, Mr. Fonorow. Linus Pauling's formula saved my life, all my arteries were clogged the doctors didn't know how I was still alive. To make a long story short I've never been healthier, with total blood flow. God bless you and Dr. Pauling he was more than a genius."
Donald S. (Feb 2016)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”