Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

The Universal Antidote Documentary on MMS / CDS

Post by ofonorow » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:42 pm

https://rumble.com/v1t1mc0-the-universal-antidote-documentary-on-mms-cds.html

We had posted an earlier version of this excellent MMS/CDS documentary. This update is very very good.

I do wish to point out that many chlorite experts advise against taking vitamin C, even Dr. Klacker himself. I believe this advice may be wise an hour or two prior to taking your oral CDS, but otherwise misguided. There is no science to support this anti-C position. In fact, Klacker's book FORBIDDEN HEALTH presented the Standford team's research and protocol that uses an IV/CHLORITE immediately followed by IV/VITAMIN-C. (Klacker incorrectly IMO thought the vitamin acted as the "acid" to activate CDS in the body.)

This CDS/VIT-C IV protocol, against my MMS doctor's better advice, cured my foot facing amputation with a bone infection. My argument is that while CDS may act to release oxygen when and where it finds infection (low pH), following this with a soothing anti-oxidant cocktail to cleanup after the pathogen annihliation, especially vitamin C, makes sense. Not only does it work empirically, mimic what our own immune systems do, but in theory vitamin C would be welcomed by normal cells close by the "oxidation event" who may have been damaged.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: The Universal Antidote Documentary on MMS / CDS

Post by ofonorow » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:54 am

Another excellent MMS/CDS video about Jim Humble, the inventor of the modern use of MMS/CDS against pathogens.

Understanding MMS with Jim Humble
https://rumble.com/v12ip88-understanding-mms-with-jim-humble.html
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:22 pm

A close relative with massive mouth/dental infections tried the Sodium Chlorite/CDS. He felt that he was near death, and the only thing that was keeping him out of the emergency roon were our CELLG8 Liposomal Capsules, massive numbers.

I finally got him to watch the first documentary.

After the first dose, he noticed a reduction in pain. Later, he couldn't stop raving over the phone, and I've asked him for a more formal write-up. He told me that for the first time, he hit bowel tolerance from taking his normal vitamin C - had diarrhea! Apparently the intractable infections in his mouth are resolved!

This was the latest.

So I took another dose of MMS just to be sure, but my glands in my neck are "normal" for the first time in several years... years! I had to pull my shirt from the swelling in my neck so often that it had become a habit.

Amazing that something so effective is so suppressed and denigrated.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:39 pm

Here is my experience with Chlorine dioxide.

I had had assorted dental/periodontal treatments for long term oral infections stemming from youthful poverty, but they were increasingly expensive stop-gaps and had come to a point where the quoted price to continue was more than a decent new car and there was no promise of eradicating the problem bacteria itself.

I finally developed an infection that spread from my throat to my sinuses. It had been kept in check with around 5 grams of oral vit c per day for many years, but exposed teeth finally got infected, and I got a fever, three severe toothaches, a swollen throat and clogged sinuses and ears.

Out of desperation, I tried the chlorine dioxide that the media had denigrated as ignorant quackery. After one dose, within two hours, all pain and oral swelling was gone.

After 24 hours and a second dose, all fever chills, sinus, throat discomfort and swelling were also gone.

So far, I skipped a day and took a single further dose to be sure... but so far, so good. It was amazing in its efficacy and is either an amazing placebo that I really didn't expect to work, or as good vs bacteria as testimony says. I now wonder about the other claims about this stuff.

I won't know if the bacterium is completely gone until I get checked out and/or time passes, but I haven't felt so normal in a long time. It makes me even more embittered against a for-profit medical system that seems to institutionally favor profit over basic humanitarian concerns.

Rob

p.s.:

After the second dose of CD, my usual dose of 3 grams of oral vit c gave me a "gut reaction" for the first time in several years, indicating that less vit c was needed.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:13 am

After Rob's success, I decided to attempt MMS/CDS in a nebulizer to see whether a lingering cough could be controlled by Sodium Chlorite/Sodium Dioxide. (A congestion which first started in July 2021, became worse during Thanksgiving 2022, was partly documented here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15888 , resulting in hospitalization for pneumonia in October 2023, and still persists.)

I apparently overdosed on day one, wiping me out. Only to reach Day two, minus the congestion and cough!?

My mistake was putting 4 drops of Sodium Chlorite ( the dose I suggested Rob use) undiluted into the nebulizer. The "hysterical" (uncontrollable) coughing began about half way through the 20 minute nebulizer session. The uncontrollable cough continued throughout the night, seemingly worse as I lay prone. I had to leave the bedroom during the night so my wife could sleep. In bed, I started to experience shortness of breath, i.e., it became hard to take a full, breath, and I started thinking urgent care or emergency room. At first, I did not associate what was happening to the nebulized CDS. At some point I took a Mucinex. Had a wound care appointment early, and my blood pressure was 145/86, oxygen 96, and temperature 98.6. Still short of breath, the cough had lessened. (Mucinex?)

I spent the day trying to catch up on the sleep I missed and dreaded another night coughing myself to sleep.

Miraculously, last night - no coughing at all? None. Meaning no congestion. I don't know if the three year long illness was resolved in one high dose nebulizer session. Time will tell.

It is doubtful that I'll have the guts to try any dosage of CDS in a nebulizer again, but, I should have started with 1 drop, diluted in water normally. This post is to report that a concentrated 4 drops caused a "near death" experience, but may have completely respoved the underlying issue.

The second documentary we posted in this thread provides more details on how to use and dose sodium chlorite (MMS).

Jim Humble Understanding MMS
https://rumble.com/v12ip88-understandin ... umble.html

There are CDS/MMS protocols for various conditions in the "banned" Andreas Klacker book FORBIDDEN HEALTH. https://inteligentvitaminc.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=98

The dose Rob used for his miracle was 4 drops sodium chlorite. His "activator" was 50% citric acid, so he required 2 drops per, or 8 total drops. This is the product at Amazon he used
https://www.amazon.com/CrystalClearLab-Chlorine-Dioxide-Citric-Solution/dp/B093CS4Z7P/ref=rvi_d_sccl_2/145-3948165-6140126?pd_rd_w=RBNFK&content-id=amzn1.sym.f5690a4d-f2bb-45d9-9d1b-736fee412437&pf_rd_p=f5690a4d-f2bb-45d9-9d1b-736fee412437&pf_rd_r=9Y859PJP26TK7Z6WZGJ2&pd_rd_wg=wHmjH&pd_rd_r=11cc7034-26d7-4c23-a460-1e03aab53ea3&pd_rd_i=B093CS4Z7P&psc=1
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by Saw » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:27 pm

Going by memory here, but pretty sure Kalker is firmly against inhalation.
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:32 am

If you do find that reference, please share. I have FORBIDDEN HEALTH and don't recall either way.

In the first documentary, they discuss an experiment with school children in Japan. The air in a classroom was "sprayed" daily with MMS/CDS, and that classroom had something like 30% fewer sick days.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by Saw » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:04 pm

Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”