My Journey

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: My Journey

Post by skwoodwiva » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:48 pm

Well, I got passed the liver/gallbladder drama. Seems I as well as others, cannot take niacin without pausing every 6 months or so.

I am using this as my magnesium supplement.
http://www.scottschlegel.net/diy-how-to ... carbonate/
I think this method results in a "soft" ionic bond rather than a "hard", But not sure...
Takes 2 minutes to make, sans the time settling out the unreacted Mg hydroxide. Be sure to get an unadulterated MOM. https://www.toxinless.com/milk-of-magnesia

So now I have a cheap source of mg carbonate to make magnesium ascorbate!
Anyone have a recipe?

Started bee propolis also, amazing studies:
Just one general overview, to share now
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... rJJcOaPdRX

I was in the ER again, the very bad flu coupled with insomnia as well as stress at work (and maybe a little too much salt) lead me to CHF. Lasix IV & Restoril did wonders.
I want share that I took my little Dribose doser bottle with me (as well my PT goodies) and as I learned the outcome I dosed with a gram of it under my tongue than ask for a final BP & rate reading. 105/62 , 53 which is normal for me now. This was 135/89, 85 when I arrived in ER & 125/78 , 75 just before I put the dribose in my mouth...
This is before the sleep healing the Restoril allowed me to get. I kick myself for not dosing dribose during my trama.

Another addon yesterday:
Relora for stress relief, I cannot say enough about it!
https://www.google.com/search?num=100&n ... ALZe1foG0o
A little Rhodiola helps too.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:13 am

When one hears Congestive Heart Failure - think CoQ10 (CHF is considered a coq10 deficiency disease in Europe).
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by skwoodwiva » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:28 am

Thanks Owen.

I do take the orange powder, not the expensive stuff. At about 200 to 400 mg but not every day.
I take it with olive oil & quercetin.

That week I did not take any. I wonder if I should try the non reduced stuff.
Last that I took of that was the one dose of Qunol with polysorbate-80 which gave me a mild heart attack in my pre PT days

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by skwoodwiva » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:35 pm

ofonorow wrote:I feel your pain - having to go in the hospital. Let us know what they find.

Reviewing this topic, your total cholesterol is very low, like mine - only 134 mg/dl.

Where on the abdomen is the pain?

I did not see your post, too much pain lol.
I think it is answered....

Btw 50 drops not 25 of the tibetan garlic cure.
This is because I doubled the alcohol.
Confused? Yes, because it did not post, when I thought I did, https://mega.nz/#!RcoAFY7A!7DAAIy6Sek6v ... H_WGsgPU4M is a pic of the results.

http://wikiwel.com/wikihealing/index.ph ... arlic_Cure

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by skwoodwiva » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:50 pm

ofonorow wrote:I feel your pain - having to go in the hospital. Let us know what they find.

Reviewing this topic, your total cholesterol is very low, like mine - only 134 mg/dl.

Where on the abdomen is the pain?

I see I did not post here but in another thread.
It seems to have been a result of a year of continuous niacin, 7g. I have 2 confirming evidences in that other thread, plus I am better than ever after a week off.
Gallbladder or liver was location of worst (having a baby) pain. But started higher & centered the day before could have been a different cause at first.

In my new BT real time run I am up to a rate of 50 gr / 8 times a day & just a some gas is all. Going to 65 tomorrow.

I wonder how many are on a lower dose than they need?
I have replaced 2 amalgams with gold (now crowns) and have 6 fillings left. I want gold but it is a slow & expensive endeavor.

I got some Ubiquinol, 120s trying out 1 a day.
I know I have said this before but this is a new blog I found on the polysorbate-80 debacle
http://alanview.com/ubiquinol-warning/

Do I need ubiquinol?
Here is a good comparison of the 2 versions.
https://www.drsinatra.com/is-ubuquinol- ... n-research

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by skwoodwiva » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:28 pm

I will post here for the remainder of my bowel tolerance run.
I am at 72 gr of purebulk AA rate for the last 3 doses, each (9 gr) of them 3 hours apart.
I am adding ~1 oz ot aloe vera inner fillet juice to the water instant mix. The PT goodies (gr) are 7 lysine hcl, 3 proline, 2-3 ALCAR, niacin 7 all in 8 doses in 24 hr. I set my alarm too. As I have to pee 2 - 3 times anyway.

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by skwoodwiva » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:14 pm

I am finally getting some looseness in my bowels but not unmanageable, at 72 grams a day.

francisunderwood
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by francisunderwood » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:37 pm

I'm curious how long you will have to take that dosage before it drops. Keep updating if you have time.

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by skwoodwiva » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:58 pm

francisunderwood wrote:I'm curious how long you will have to take that dosage before it drops. Keep updating if you have time.

I dropped to ~60 just now, flatulence that dirtied the couch!
I never had the patience or time nor trust in the BT rules of thumb. This works great.

Sooo, this could be where I need to be!

Purebulk is dropping their price, well maybe, so they think in 2 mo or so.The aloe vera is pricey @ 4 oz a day.

How are you doing?

francisunderwood
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by francisunderwood » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:29 pm

Sounds like your couch had a bad day! Last time I messed around with BT I soiled my pants on the way to the bathroom with what I thought was just gas.

I have not tried your method of every 3 hours but when I do it every hour I can do 3 grams for about 5 hours before the rumble. I read so much about BT but there are so many methods I don't know which to go by.

What is the reason for the aloe vera?

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by skwoodwiva » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:43 pm

francisunderwood wrote:Sounds like your couch had a bad day! Last time I messed around with BT I soiled my pants on the way to the bathroom with what I thought was just gas.

I have not tried your method of every 3 hours but when I do it every hour I can do 3 grams for about 5 hours before the rumble. I read so much about BT but there are so many methods I don't know which to go by.

What is the reason for the aloe vera?

Aa absorption, Owen posted something & I found a study too.

francisunderwood
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by francisunderwood » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:45 pm

Might it be cheaper to buy and take more c than take aloe too? Not sure, just an initial thought.

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by skwoodwiva » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:38 am

True but at BT aloe should then raise BT. More in blood means less in bowels.
Just more plain AA equals diarrhea.

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post by skwoodwiva » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:48 pm

I am staying at the 60 gram rate, no problems. Wow when I tried any other BT assessment I had trouble at lesser dosing.
I dropped the aloe, too expensive.

I make fresh dandelion greens tea and do about a bunch in 2 days. It has been a real regulator of my electrolytes, some sea salt too and the Gerolsteiner mg carbonate

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”