LifeWave Energy Patches REVERSE Aging At CELLULAR Level (Restored)

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

LifeWave Energy Patches REVERSE Aging At CELLULAR Level (Restored)

Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:37 am

Re-editing this first post April 29, 2024

Due diligence has me convinced me that the LifeWave technology is real. The technology is as advanced as it gets, at least as advanced as anything that has been released to the public. The first research originated in Navy "Black Ops" and Schmidt started the LifeWave company to bring the technology public.

This introductory Masterclass video explains how the patch technology works

LifeWave Technology Masterclass - How it Works
https://rumble.com/v4rm28l-lifewave-tec ... works.html

The first presentation that caught my interest because of the telomere aspects.

New Anti-Aging Tech REVEALED: LifeWave Energy Patches REVERSE Aging At CELLULAR Level
https://rumble.com/v4li44l-new-anti-agi ... cellu.html

The discussion of telomeres starts at 7:20. Reportedly these patches stimulate the production of telomerase, and 61-year-old Schmidt's telomeres are maintaining the length of someone age 30. I am reporting on how these patches affect my wife (w/Parkingson's) and myself at the "My Diary" post under the Life Extension Forum -> Grow Younger With LifeWave.

BTW, Very interesting discussion of dietary supplement carnosine start around minute 12.

Experiments in animals show that carnosine extends life span 30-40% and that the animals didn't age until the end of their life.

Added.

As I go down the Rabbit Hole, I wrote the following message to friends and family after only 3-4 days on the Lifewave X39 patch. I'm recording it here, and the story gets better and better. David Schmidt the CEO of Lifewave has a "fixation" on extending telomeres. All the anti-aging products have connection with age-reversal. David/LifeWave have developed, but haven't yet released, their official telomere lengthening product...

This is the video about the original "energy enhancing" patch
https://youtu.be/veWEfI815WI?si=2x4pkJ2ABmGBK51o
It generated some questions leading to the following message that I sent around to a few family and friends. I've decided to post it for others.

Taking care of [my wife] , I've had a lot of time to sit around and watch Youtube and Rumble videos. I think that I am beginning to understand the technology behind these Lifewave patches.

It seems impossible, but these inert lifewave patches do "work" in the sense that my body is reacting, and [my wife's]'s is too in much the same way.

The theory seems to be that our DNA emits light frequencies that follow the acupuncture meridians ("fiber optic network") to communicate with other cells "asking" them to produce peptides. Different frequencies have different effects. For example, there is an "orange" light use in standard phototherapy that can be used to eliminate wrinkles. The patches reflect certain frequencies back into the body, which is where the magic comes from. (Rob even knew of a book from the 70s where a drug researcher working in South America comes to similar conclusion from asking the Natives where they get/got their advanced knowledge.)

The ancient Eastern idea that we are beings of light.

[My wife] and I have only been on one patch, the X39, for four days! This is the patch that David Schmidt recommends everyone start. This "stem cell" patch has propelled the company to over $300 million.

I have been taking "crude" notes at our forum, to help remember links and help me try to understand the technology, This post (link) describes what I think I know about the X39 patch, and what the increased (more youthful levels) of the GHKcu peptide it stimulates does for the human body. (A patch that could stop colon cancer?)

https://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/vi ... 005#p63428

The X39 research was developed over ten year with the objective of rejuvenating stem cells, i.e., using the patch technology to stimulate and regenerate our own stem cells by returning the GHKcu peptide to more youthful levels.. (For example, many people with juvenile Type 1 diabetics go to Costa Rica and other places for stem cell therapy that attempts to recover the Beta cells in the pancreas. The X39 is stem cell "therapy" - from a patch! And using your own cells.)

The company has been in existence for 20 years and has patches for energy (the link I shared), that are used world-wide by top atheletes, pain relief (which apparently works instantly), and the rejuvenating X39 and other anti-aging patches. Schmidt's passion is life extension, and they have demonstrated safely lengthening human telomeres by an average 8.5 years in six months. (i.e., reversing biological age by 8.5 years in six months). Rewatching I just noticed on the powerpoint that one person in the study reduced their biological age 18 years in six months! The telomere patch has not been released yet, but the carnosine patch stops telomere shortening. The glutathione patch has apparently had remarkable effects in Parkinson's patients, etc.

Reminds me, I will probably share this message. I was going to wait to see what happens with [my wife] and her Parkinson's, but I already know enough to start recommending that people at least research this technology.

A good place to start might be the beginning of the forum topic.
https://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/vi ... =3&t=16005

The posts include

o The Stew Peters interview of David Schmidt. (Great Overview - did you know lobsters can in theory live forever? And grow stronger as they age?)
o An interview of a husband and wife (he a medical doctor and author) . The husband studied the science so he could "gently" convince his wife these patches couldn't possibly work. Needless to say, the extensive science converted him.
o The interview with former Navy Seal Michael Jaco, who was aware of the energy patches from his time as a SEAL. (Fascinating discussion of the upcoming telomere product at minute 36)

o The interview with Silk (of Diamond and Silk) is like a condensed training session on how/when to wear the patches. Schmidt doesn't start until minute 6:30

And right now, the last post is the link above on the X39 and rejuvenating GHKcu peptide. I've started the Loren Pickart book, and more than 231 cosmetic companies put GHKcu into their cosmetics)

And then there is the coup d'etat - this video about what the company has in store for the future...

LifeWave's David Schmidt: Vision for the Future - Age Reversal Water & More
https://rumble.com/v3xo7bg-lifewaves-da ... -more.html

This is the video that "blew my mind" and if you watch you'll understand why.

I'm sure the company is private, but if it were public, I'd invest. If they get FDA approval for extending telomeres, Lifewave will soon be a billion dollar business.

There is an ethical business opportunity. We have signed up to be distributors.

In the meantime, those who want to try this anti-aging technology can use our online store

https://lifewave.com/vitamincfoundation
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: LifeWave Energy Patches REVERSE Aging At CELLULAR Level (Restored)

Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:37 am

Dr. Don MD explains Lifewave's technology

youtube direct link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb1M4TuMPa0

This video is a good introduction into the technology, which apparently revolves around waking up dormant stem cells.

Medical Doctor and long time alternative author Dr. Don VerHultz thought this technology was "impossible" and began studying the extensive studies.

It does sound too good to be true.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:38 am

LifeWave Phototherapy developer David Schmidt reveals blackops technology.
https://rumble.com/v1lb97b-lifewave-pho ... logy..html

This interview with former Navy seal Michael Jaco is fascinating, especially the incredible new product (Minute 36) that (has been studied, but not introduced yet) that safely grows human telomeres 8.5 years in 6 months. (The only impediment is the FDA, naturally)

This interview with David (he doesn't start for awhile Minute 6:30) provides a lot of insight and expertise about how the patches work and how to use them.
The Inventor and CEO of LifeWave Technology, Mr David Schmidt joins Silk to discuss the Patches
https://rumble.com/v41hpdb-the-inventor ... k-to-.html
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:38 am

After only 3 days on the X39 patch, I am pleasantly surprised to report that lifewave patches do work. In the sense my body is reacting. I now have some understanding how and why. (The effect has been on me. I will wait to see what happens with my wife's Parkinson's, but it is encouraging after only 3 days.)

There are important similarities with Jerry Tennant's "Healing is Voltage" theories (e.g. patches are attached at acupuncture points and the light travels down the meridians) Schmidt's discovered/had an insight (or read The Cosmic Serpent - DNA and the Origins of Knowledge by Jeremy Narby) a) that there must be energy "vortexes" inside living cells and that b) living cells, including plant cells, use light emitted from the DNA to communicate with other cells, etc. "Adjusting" this intercellular light communication makes the body produce specific peptides. Schmidt points out that in standard phototherapy (light therapy) there is a frequency in the orange spectrum that removes wrinkles.

The Vitamin C Foundation will probably become a lifewave distributor; the products work, the business is growing exponentially, and there are supplements that can help the patches work even better; e.g., obviously vitamin C. However, I would then come under their umbrella and would not be able to make "health claims" or speculation, such as the following. (Lifewave has FDA approval for patches to improve general health and they are not marketed for any medical condition or disease. The new telomere patch is an upcoming exception.)

From what I just learned, the GHKcu peptide that the X39 patch instructs the body to produce, may very well help patients with colon cancer. The company cannot say this of course, but if I had colon cancer I would be wearing these patches.

Here's why. Loren Pickart discovered the GHKcu peptide in the 1970s. He became a cancer researcher because his grandmother and mother both died of metastatic colon cancer. Some of his cancer findings below:

Anti-Cancer Actions

• GHK topped 1,309 genes as the best Broad Institute computer recommended bioactive for the treatment of human metastatic colon cancer.

• GHK, at 1 nanomolar, resets the programmed cell death system in human cancer cells (human neuroblastoma, leukemia, and breast cancer).

• GHK-copper plus ascorbic acid appeared to remove a sarcoma in mice.

• GHK inhibits NFKB p65 which is believed to promote cancer growth and aging.

• Repair damaged DNA at cellular level at 1 nanomolar (47 genes UP,
Turns out the GHKcu peptide rejuvenates cells, especially skin cells (and more than 221 cosmetic companies put the GHK peptide in their products).

GHK Copper Peptides: for Skin and Hair Beauty
https://www.amazon.com/GHK-Copper-Pepti ... C90&sr=8-5

Effects of GHK (Glycyl-l-histidyl-l-lysine) Skin, Hair, and Many Diseases of Aging

GHK was first studied for wound healing (1983+) and later for its effects on skin
and hair. In many controlled, peer-reviewed published articles, GHK was found to:
• Tighten loose skin and thicken older skin
* Repair protective skin barrier proteins
• Improve skin firmness, elasticity, and clarity
• Reduce fine lines, depth of wrinkles, and overall appearance
• Smooth rough skin
• Reduce photodamage, mottled hyperpigmentation, skin spots and lesions
• Improve overall appearance
• Protect skin cells from UV radiation
• Increase hair growth and thickness, enlarge hair follicle size GHK Protects the Rest of Your Body In 2010, the Broad Institute of Boston broke open GHK research when it measured the effects of GHK on 13,424 of the estimated 22,277 human genes at that time. This produced many new studies which are further detailed in Chapter 19.

Pickart PhD, Loren. GHK Copper Peptides: for Skin and Hair Beauty (p. 10). Cape San Juan Press. Kindle Edition.
Skin creams are one thing, but Lifewave/Schmidt explain,the problem with oral administration of peptides. They are sequences of amino acids, not quite protein, and tend to break down into individual amino acids during digestion.

This becomes even more important/interesting in the case of longevity enhancing Carnosine... This di-peptide tends to break down in the gut. There is now a patch that instructs the body to make more of its own carnosine... and glutathione... and new "aroma therapy" products increase hormones, e.g. testosterone....

For a look at the future
https://rumble.com/v3xo7bg-lifewaves-da ... -more.html

A heck, we have signed up

We'll soon offer a promotion, probably a free jar of UltraFINE ascorbic acid if you purchase from our store, or signup as a distributor using the above store. More when I know more.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:39 am

Farther and farther down the rabbit hole...

Every Lifewave product is fascinating, Probably because Schmidt, like myself, is obsessed with life extension and age reversal via lengthening telomeres. It turns out that the Alavida product marketed for cosmetic skin care and rejuvenation is based on Russian research of peptides that are produced by the pineal gland in the brain.

The Science behind Epitalon, the Miracle Anti-Aging Peptide
https://particlepeptides.com/en/blog/ne ... ng-peptide
Known as the synthetic version of the tetrapeptide epithalamin, which naturally occurs in the pineal gland in our body, Epitalon (also known as Epithalon or Epithalone) was first discovered in the late 1980’s by Prof. Vladimir Khavinson from The Sankt Petersburg University, Russia. The life extension and anti-aging properties of the synthetic tetrapeptide Epitalon (telomerase activator) are remarkable.
Schmidt invented a patch that raises levels of this peptide to more youthful levels because Dr. Khavinson found it EXTENDS telomeres. Khavinson markets the Epithalon product, a synthetic version of this peptide. David's Altavida patch instructs our own bodies to make this peptide completely naturally.

Short story in this snippet of David Schmidt's talk.

https://rumble.com/v4p36fn-lifewave-ceo ... ptide.html

Full Altavida video
LifeWave CEO David Schmidt on Alavida Skin Rejuvenating Trio
https://rumble.com/v3w6s1j-lifewave-ceo ... -trio.html

The topical product is well conceived, basically a vitamin C facial cream containing a fat soluble vitamin C, (negating the need for the Foundation to come out with a topical vitamin C product). Schmidt begins discussing the enormous benefits of vitamin C, just before minute 25 in the full video!! He reveals the anecdotes from customers that high dose vitamin C and the Alavida technology (correction, AEON and Glutathione patches) has regrown knee and other cartilage!

See this snippet:
AEON/GSH patches plus collagen (protein) and high dose vitamin C anecdotally regrow shoulder and knee cartridge.
https://rumble.com/v4ovbqk-lifewave-and-vitamin-c.html

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:40 am

Turns out that Schmidt's (Lifewave)'s best selling patch, prior to the X39 stem cell patch, was the AEON patch.

I finally got around to finding out why, and this couple of minutes, between minute 21 and 24 of this video explains:

Overview:

Schmidt was interested in why the Queen Bees (and Queen Ants) etc, with basically the same DNA, can live ?60/6? times longer than the workers.

Turns out that there is a peptide in royal jelly/honey that is the secret, and that our livers make this peptide, but levels decline after age? 30? And that to replenish it orally would cost around $50,000/month.

Minute 21 to minute 24

Webinar with CEO David Schmidt On Lifewave Aeon and Q&A
https://youtu.be/4ixVAfxbXEY?t=1241

youtube direct link

Enter the Schmidt AEON patch, which raises levels of this liver peptide to more youthful levels.

Also researching AEON, in another video, Schmidt gives a wonderful discussion of Taurine. (e.g., it protects testicles from degradation, and if men under 40 started taking taurine (300 mg minimally effective, Schmidt recommends a gram per day) , their testosterone levels would never decline.)

There are so much good information that we are adding these snippets as we find them to The Vitamin C Foundation channel on rumble, e.g
e.g.

In this video about their Vitamin C facial cosmetic, Schmidt mentions that high Vitamin C combined with AEON has regrown cartridge in shoulders and knees.
https://rumble.com/v4ovbqk-lifewave-and-vitamin-c.html

BTW, The patch for this cosmetic product raises the levels of a peptide (??) that a Russian scientist found extends telomeres. Stay tuned.

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:40 am

a wonderful discussion of Taurine. (e.g., it protects testicles from degradation, and if men under 40 started taking taurine (300 mg minimally effective, Schmidt recommends a gram per day) , their testosterone levels would never decline.)
I've taken about 3 g/d of Taurine since 15 years starting at about age 40. My testosterone didn't restore. But could be worse otherwise too.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:41 am

Thank you for this report pamojja.

I know you are diligent about keeping track of your numbers.

Are you willing to share your testosterone numbers over the years? I am interested in the numbers at age 40 and now. I interpret what Schmidt is saying that taurine would prevent normal aging of the testicles.

I have learned enough about Schmidt to think he either read a research paper about taurine, or talked directly with the scientist who made the finding.

I suppose there could be other reasons for testicle degradation? e.g., lack of stem cells.

And if I ever meet Schmidt I would ask him why his own tesosterone hasn't been restored, given that he is maintaining his telemores at the biological equivalent age of 30? If what he has invented indeed causes true age reversal?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:41 am

Farther and farther down the rabbit hole...

Every Lifewave product is fascinating, Probably because Schmidt, like me, is obsessed with life extension via lengthening telomeres. It turns out that the Alavida product marketed for cosmetic skin care and rejuvenation is based on Russian research of peptides that are produced by the pineal gland in the brain. The peptide generated internally by the Alvavida patches was chosen because the Russian's found it EXTENDs telomeres. Story/history in the power point that starts a few minutes in on the following video

LifeWave CEO David Schmidt on Alavida Skin Rejuvenating Trio
https://rumble.com/v3w6s1j-lifewave-ceo ... -trio.html

The topical product contains a fat soluble vitamin C, (negating the need for the Foundation to come out with a topical vitamin C product). Schmidt begins discussing the enormous benefits of vitamin C, just before minute 25!! Including the fact that high dose vitamin C and the Alavida technology (correction, AEON patch) has regrown knee and other cartilage!
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:42 am

Are you willing to share your testosterone numbers over the years? I am interested in the numbers at age 40 and now. I interpret what Schmidt is saying that taurine would prevent normal aging of the testicles.
I'm sure I posted my numbers here in the forum in the past too. Not found now. But one can find yearly averages in the post of the 23 June 2019 here: https://www.longecity.org/forum/stacks/ ... emissions/

Latest total testosterone in 2020 was 400, and 680 mg/dl in 2021.

Free testosterone:

2012: 5.4 pg/ml
2014: 4.9
2015: 5.9
2016: 9.3
2017: 8.5
2018: 9.7
2019: 7.0
2020: 4.5
2021: 6.3

Beside taking consistently about 3 g/d taurine, other efforts with other botanicals to decrease SHBG or estradiol are hereby not accounted for. At some years testosterone tested once only, otherwise averaged. With corona I couldn't bear their handling by my otherwise humane GPs anymore, and therefore stopped testing meanwhile.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:43 am

Thanks for the numbers. For me, Free Testosterone is most interesting because it is the bio available form.

You say that you were forty about 15 years ago, or 2008-2009, so you were around 44ish in 2012?

Those free testosterone readings seem pretty spectacular, given that most men's testosterone begins to decline after after age 40, correct?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:43 am

pam post
Those free testosterone readings seem pretty spectacular, given that most men's testosterone begins to decline after after age 40, correct?
I don't understand why you see my numbers spectacular? Normal range for freeT given by the lab is 8.7 - 54.7 pg/ml - functional medicines optimal is between 20 and 25. So really spectacular disastrous numbers..

In a normal, healthy individual, a decline might be pronounced around 40 (2007 in my case). Exactly that age, however, in my case is moreover the point where chronic diseases (with a myopericarditis a year before) had started already. Chronic diseases pretty certainly outperformed normal aging in decreasing my testosterones.

Which very well can be seen in my lowest TT numbers in 2011-2012 with a chronic bronchitis (diagnosed as COPD1 afterward, asymptomatic since). While my highest free and TT correlates with my main remission of a walking-disabilty (due to a PAD) around 2017.

Which again was associated with the highest yearly whole body radiation of sunlight, and highest 25(OH)D3. In this case, a similar mechanism to life-patches, which - having only taken a cursory glance - seem to work by (too expensive) reflections of infrared light emitted by one's own body. Instead of the much powerful freely available through free sunshine (and assosiated life-style changes).

Since I don't have a testosterone lab before age 43, with already 2 years of a walking-disability and a fresh chronic bronchitis, those low numbers and its following highest correlated with my major illnesses and remission, do therefore correlate with my disease processes at exactly that age only, where testosterone usually declines.

How much that was cushioned by taurine, or many other testosterone boosting, and aromatase-, SHBG- inhibiting supplement properties, is a mere guess. The only sure is: the healthier, the better the numbers, especially in older age.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:44 am

Obviously, I am not an expert in testosterone values :oops:

So I went back, collected what Schmidt had to say about taurine in this 8 minute video clip.

https://rumble.com/v4pclu6-taurine-the- ... ement.html

His fixation on age 40 w/Taurine was personal, i.e., he wishes he had been told before age 40 to supplement Taurine. Apparently, the study he was citing showed that if animals were given Taurine their entire lives, there would be no testicle degradation or loss of testosterone throughout life.

Note: We have created a vitamincfoundation channel at Rumble where we will upload these "Schmidt nuggets." If you subscribe you should get an email when we upload new videosnippets.

My son was doing his due diligence on Lifewave and found a web site that represented themselves as working for the company, but was providing bad information, which turned off my son. In this case, saying that Taurine was the ingredient in energy drinks that caused problems. As you can learn watching Mr. Schmidt discussing Taurine, nothing could be further from the truth. This tells me that there are forces at work to discredit LifeWave. Like vitamin C for heart disease, the LifeWave patches seem too good to be true. IMO, the best way to learn the truth about David and his patches may be to simply listen to him, and take everything else with the proverbial grain of salt. And even if his appearance is somehow cosmetically enhanced (other than his own products) his mind in his sixties is sharper than a tack.

I have also created a "Growing Young with Lifewave" sub-forum under the main Life Extension Forum

https://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=27

where we there will be topics about each LifeWave patch/product, what they do, and how to use them, etc.

All this while we (I) wait for the release of their telomere extending (FDA approved Age Reversal) Product.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:44 am

This tells me that there are forces at work to discredit LifeWave. Like vitamin C for heart disease, the LifeWave patches seem too good to be true.
There is a huge difference between ascorbic acid (the cheapest vitamin available), freely available sunlight - and patches made from cheap reflector material for a price no mortal could afford in an ongoing basis.

Count me to the forces, who opposes anything exploitative. No need to discredit, its price speaks for itself.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:45 am

I wish these patches fell off trees too. But I live in the real world.

Life cannot be extended without lengthening telomeres. Period.

If/when you find a "cheap" way to extend telomeres, please let us know. We are ALL ears.

These small little patches wouldn't exist without the incentive the network marketing provided. We in the United States (use to) call it Capitalism.

And these patches are products of genius.

If Smith didn't have the resources, none of this would exist, nor would their be a new telomere lengthening product on the horizon.

I have begun to realize, that like everything else David Schmidt does, he set up LifeWave ethically, and the proof is that it has grown into a $300 million dollar company.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-release ... 13715.html

For someone in your financial situation, the only way to afford these patches, at the present time, is to become a distributor.

I don't really like the network marketing and its not the reason I am interested in LifeWave, however, the way the marketing system has been set up, my rough calculations are that when someone decides to put their name on this and become a distributor, they only have to have 5 people they refer order to pay for a patch.   So the business aspect can make these patches free for distributors, but they have to help spread the word, which is what makes network marketing so powerful.

Pamojja, I hope you are taking in more glucose these days. Fruit smoothies (without added sugar) are a great way to improve our brain function... IMO.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”