Donsbach

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Donsbach

Post by ofonorow » Sun May 23, 2010 3:52 am

Well, it is not that recent (last year) and he is operating normally these days. We have asked him for their written response to this, and while he is willing to speak with us about his ordeal, he has not provided their written answer to his incarceration. Knowing how the world works, I infer that if they went after him, he must be doing something right!
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

scottbushey
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by scottbushey » Sun May 23, 2010 4:11 am

Owen,
C'mon; This guy has a long history of erroneous activity. I have been purchasing his Symplex c for months; I now feel the supplement could be suspect. I don't have to feel this way over Dr. Levy's product. They are worlds apart. How can you trust a supplement from a man who has such a spotted past. Did you read the article on quackwatch (I know QW even addresses Pauling, but in a much different light). I don't believe I can trust this man or his endorsement of his products any longer.........

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRel ... sbach.html

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Sun May 23, 2010 4:16 am

I agree if everything at these web sites is accurate, however, there are two sides to every story. We have requested a written response from Donsbach/letstalkhealth We will post it here.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

scottbushey
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by scottbushey » Sun May 23, 2010 7:08 am

Here's another recent link; Jan 2010
http://www.sdnn.com/sandiego/2010-01-12/local-county-news/courts/phony-bonita-doctor-charged-with-13-felony-counts

He goes to trial:

'Next Court Date: Felony Readiness Conference, Jun 18 2010 9:00AM, Department 18, San Diego Superior Court, Central Division, County Courthouse'

mstill

Post by mstill » Sun May 23, 2010 7:33 am

Based on our experience with the author of
The Shady Activities of Kurt Donsbach by
Stephen Barrett, M.D. He was found wanting and unlicensed. We wouldn't trust anything he has to say or write about.
The Accountant

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Vitamin C Foundation or its members. If you are ill, please seek medical attention.

godsilove

Post by godsilove » Sun May 23, 2010 9:18 am

scottbushey
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by scottbushey » Sun May 23, 2010 10:16 am

Wherever you look, he uses the title MD; He is NOT a medical doctor and if you read the links thoroughly i've attached, you will find that he can't even vote-he is a felon. When he was arrested he was carrying a firearm; He is facing 12 years in prison.

You'd buy supplements from this man? He misbranded drugs. used other companies products and relabeled them; He is a thief and a liar.

Mstill, why are you defending him; just read the material........

scottbushey
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by scottbushey » Sun May 23, 2010 10:28 am

Owen, you write:
I agree if everything at these web sites is accurate, however, there are two sides to every story. We have requested a written response from Donsbach/letstalkhealth We will post it here.

He's going to respond in a statement to The VCF Forum in regards to 40 years of shady dealings? For one thing, he can't as his lawyer will advise against it. For second, it would take pages upon pages to adress 40 years of the stated issues.

~I am sorry I am coming across as bitter, but I am mad as H***!. His product wasn't by any means cheap. Shame on me for not doing my research!
SAN DIEGO - A Bonita man accused of falsely identifying himself as a chiropractor and offering dangerous dietary supplements as alternative remedies for cancer and other ailments must stand trial on 13 felony counts, a judge ruled Tuesday.

Kurt Donsbach, 74, is charged with five counts each of practicing medicine without a license and selling misbranded drugs with intent to defraud. He is also charged with one count each of grand theft, attempted grand theft and being a felon in possession of a gun.

Donsbach has a court record for practicing medicine without a license and other offenses dating back nearly 40 years, and at one time ran a controversial "holistic" hospital near Tijuana.

After a preliminary hearing that stretched over parts of three or four days, Judge Charles Gill ruled there was enough evidence for the case to proceed to trial.
Donsbach faces up to 12 years and eight months if convicted, said Deputy District Attorney Gina Darvas

'DANGEROUS DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS', SOME OF WHICH I MAY HAVE TAKEN!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Mon May 24, 2010 3:10 am

SAN DIEGO - A Bonita man accused of falsely identifying himself as a chiropractor and offering dangerous dietary supplements as alternative remedies for cancer and other ailments must stand trial on 13 felony counts, a judge ruled Tuesday.

Well, so far I know that he is (or was) a licensed chiropractor, so that assertion was false. And on what basis are his supplements defined as "dangerous"? I know from reading that at least one patient complained, but where are the bodies? And 40 years sounds serious. How much of that was he in jail? I'll see what they have to say.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

scottbushey
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by scottbushey » Mon May 24, 2010 4:48 am

Owen,
But why does he use the credentials MD? Credentials for a chiropractor is DC.

godsilove

Post by godsilove » Mon May 24, 2010 5:21 am

scottbushey wrote:Owen,
But why does he use the credentials MD? Credentials for a chiropractor is DC.

Where is he using the MD credentials?

According to his website (letstalkhealth.com), his credentials are listed as "D.C.,N.D.,Ph.D."

But I'm a little suspicious of the authenticity of his "Ph.D".

scottbushey
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by scottbushey » Mon May 24, 2010 5:27 am

My mistake; He does not use the credential MD. His Ph.D and if he has an active license to practice chiropractic medicine would allow for the title 'Doctor', to which he goes by.

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by Ralph Lotz » Mon May 24, 2010 8:21 am

I worked for Richlife for 7 years.
They had acquired Donsbach's company and kept him on as a paid consultant.
I would not buy a used car from this man, much less anything to be ingested.

I apologize for not speaking up sooner.
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Tue May 25, 2010 1:02 am

this man

Ralph, who do you refer to? Donsbach, now the paid consultant, or the people at Richlife? What is the issue?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”