You're a miracle worker, that's what she said

This is where the best forum discussions are preserved for posterity.

Moderator: ofonorow

davea0511
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

You're a miracle worker, that's what she said

Post Number:#1  Post by davea0511 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:49 am

My mom and I talked on the phone a week ago. She has lots of health issues ... the latest bout has been with regard to high-blood pressure and water retention. The doctors have put her through a dozen tests in the last 6 months, all with normal results so they can't figure out what the problem is. She eats great (didn't until 2 years ago ... then bad health turned her into a vegetarian/ancestral-diet person) ... great cholesterol counts, but blood pressure off the charts.

Anyway she hasn't seen her ankles in months. I felt prompted to tell her to immediately take 4g of AA, followed by another 4 in 30 minutes, then 2 per hour for every waking minute of the next two days. Told her also to get some livon labs lypospheric which she ordered right then.

She called 2 days later ... "You're a miracle worker, Doctor Austin.", she said, "I can see my ankles for the first time in months and I feel GREAT!" Of course, I'm not a medical doctor.

She felt relief within 24 hours, and after another 24, once she started on the lypospheric her ademia completely disappeared. She can't afford the lypospheric so I got her making her own using Brooks Bradley's recipe. I'd like to see if she can now wean herself off the hbp meds to see if her bp stays good ... I suspect it will, but she doesn't want to get off becuase her doctor said she'd kill her if my mom did. Well, I don't a dead mom. At least I have a non-puffy mom now.
:)
The ascorbist-greeting:
"Score big, eh eh?", "Is yea.", "Excelente'."

(igpay-atinlay of: "Ascorbic?","Yes.","Excellent.")
Short-form: "Score?", "Score." [knuckle bump]

Jacquie
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: You're a miracle worker, that's what she said

Post Number:#2  Post by Jacquie » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:10 am

Innit great when that happens? I love it. My dad would be coughing and his eyes would be red and weepy and I'd say "Did you forget to take your vitamin C?!" He'd go take a teaspoonful, and 20 minutes later, clear as a bell. It's awesome when people can see the results of vitamin C for themselves, first hand, and are as amazed and grateful as we are. :o

VanCanada

Post Number:#3  Post by VanCanada » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:04 pm

davea0511 wrote:"You're a miracle worker, Doctor Austin.", she said, "I can see my ankles for the first time in months and I feel GREAT!" Of course, I'm not a medical doctor.
Great story. Thanks for that.

If you are providing information to people you shouldn't let them call you "Doctor", even in jest. We are living in a fascist state. A little thing like that could give them enough reason to say "You're ass is grass".

Keep up the good work spreading the good news.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:48 am

Don't worry, be happy

If you are providing information to people you shouldn't let them call you "Doctor", even in jest. We are living in a fascist state. A little thing like that could give them enough reason to say "You're ass is grass".

One problem "they" have is that there isn't enough jailhouse space to incarcerate everyone who can cure others with vitamin C. (But if they can scare you, as in above, they are winning at least part of the battle!)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

VanCanada

Post Number:#5  Post by VanCanada » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:37 am

ofonorow wrote:Don't worry, be happy.

Agreed.
ofonorow wrote:(But if they can scare you, as in above, they are winning at least part of the battle!)
This isn't fear. It's being concerned for the welfare of others in today's police state.

[comments edited out to try to play nice and try to comply with the politically correct views of some board members]
Last edited by VanCanada on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jacquie
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#6  Post by Jacquie » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:46 am

VanCanada, I suggest PMs for interpersonal complaints. Try to keep it professional on the boards, so the viewing public doesn't leave in disgust.

NiacinVC
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#7  Post by NiacinVC » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:06 pm

"This isn't fear. It's being concerned for the welfare of others in today's police state.

[comments edited out to try to play nice and try to comply with the politically correct views of some board members]"

all I have to say is Ron Paul 2012. Let the R3volution begin....... My first and last political statement on the board because this is about health not political ideology but I couldnt resist when you talked about our present nanny state. I dont like it when my doctor tells me what meds to take but luckily I can decide on my own to use vitamins and herbs instead..... Unfortunately our big govt 2 party monopoly wants to infringe on our personal liberty and tell us how to live our lives. I can think for my self thanks. Vote Paul
"When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have"- Steven Hawking

Return to “Archive”