11 stents

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

chilenito74
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: 11 stents

Post Number:#46  Post by chilenito74 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:47 pm

OK, thank you.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#47  Post by pamojja » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:48 am

pamojja wrote:Magnesium: Best get your RBC-level up to ≥ 6 mg/dl. Serum tests for Mg are almost useless. In my case have severe Mg deficiency, and need to supplement 2 g/d of elemental Mg just to avoid muscle-cramps. But this whooping dose still didn't helped to get blood levels up in my case. Best get tested here too.

Forget to mention that the usually recommended dose is about 400-800 mg/d. Side-effects for higher than tolerated doses is diarrhea. Most experience this side-effects faster with Mg-oxide or citrate, while Mg-malate or glycinate seems to be better tolerated. The UL for Mg is exceptionally low at 350 mg/d.

chilenito74
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#48  Post by chilenito74 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:47 am

Is it possible that as one get healthier with the Vit C intake that the dose has to be reduced as one might get diarrea?

Also, as I mentioned earlier, I am taking vit C 15g a day and it was recommended that I increment that dose to bowel intolerance. How exactly do I do that?

One more thing:

The vit C I have is powdered and I dissolve it in orange juice. I'm trying to cut on processed foods, so how else can I take Vit C and L-Lysine that are powdered?

Thank you.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#49  Post by pamojja » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:38 pm

chilenito74 wrote:Is it possible that as one get healthier with the Vit C intake that the dose has to be reduced as one might get diarrea?

Yes.

chilenito74 wrote:Also, as I mentioned earlier, I am taking vit C 15g a day and it was recommended that I increment that dose to bowel intolerance. How exactly do I do that?

The way I did: Take smaller doses more frequently, for convenience for example every 2 hours. If that goes well the first day, increase the individual doses the next day. And so on the next days, till you get the first liquid stool, then leave out the next dose, and again continue 4 hours later with the lower dose before your stool got liquid.

chilenito74 wrote:The vit C I have is powdered and I dissolve it in orange juice. I'm trying to cut on processed foods, so how else can I take Vit C and L-Lysine that are powdered?

I mix it with water (or magnesium rich mineral water), all other supplements I purchase in powder form, like amino acids: lysine, proline, arginine, beta-alanine, creatine, taurine.. Or Ayurvedic powdered herbs, and because these are very bitter, pungent, astringent all at the same time, I need a pinch of stevia extract to sweeten it all up.

chilenito74
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#50  Post by chilenito74 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:16 pm

Ok. Thank you again.

I asked about the diarreah, because I have had a whole week of diarreah, and now it seems i am beginning to get a bit better. The dr states that I have two blockages in my left leg, so I don't think I am getting better to the point that I need to lower the vit C dose...I'll wait until I am OK, and see that up my dose of C.

Thanks again.

chilenito74
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#51  Post by chilenito74 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:33 pm

Hello dear Sirs:

Since coming here in 2015 I have been doing well, but now I have developed heart failure because of water retention. Sometime ago I started to take Sodium Ascorbate and I was wondering if it would be better to take another form of Vit C?

Thanks in advance.

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#52  Post by Johnwen » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:15 pm

If your still taking the Atenolol this doesn’t surprise me!
Do you know what your last GFR reading were?
I would have a talk with your doc about getting off this because it’s not safe to just stop it!
See if he would consider putting you on a Non-dihydropyridine Calcium Channel Blocker instead of a Beta-Blocker which acts the same way but without the water problems.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#53  Post by ofonorow » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:02 am

now I have developed heart failure because of water retention.

Question #1. Are you still taking any statin drugs?

Question #2, How much Coenzyme Q10 are you taking?

We understand that in Europe, heart failure is considered a Coq10 deficiency disease, and thus treated with at least 200 mg of CoEnzyme Q10. You might consider expert recommendations to start with a dosage around 1200 mg, divided throughout the day. To be absorbed,CoQ10 must be taken when you eat fats (bile is required). The dosage can be tapered down as your water retention resides.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#54  Post by jimmylesante » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:05 am

i inject coQ10 1ml at 25mg

chilenito74
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#55  Post by chilenito74 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:50 am

Thank you all who replied. In June will be a year since I am off all medications.

I've added:
Krill oil 1000mg
Total Omega 3 fatty acids 200mg
20:5 EPA 120mg
22:6 DHA 80mg
Phospholipids 200mg
Astaxanthin 200mcg

Ubiquinol Kaneka QH 100mg

Vit K2 from Natto 100mcg

Vit D3 5000IU

Vit A 10000 IU

Vit E mixed tocopherols d not dl nor tocopheryl 3600 IU a day. I was taking 3000IU but with this accumulation of fluid in my lungs my HBP incremented so I am upping my intake of E gradually by 200IU until it is controlled.
I am changing Sodium Ascorbate for Calcium Ascorbate with calcium as ascorbate 145mg, magnesium as ascorbate, zinc as ascorbate 2mg and potassium as ascorbate 365 mg

I am taking 12000mg of vit c a day. I am thinking to bring it down to 9000 or even 6000mg

What do you all think?

Thanks in advanced.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”