Coronary calcium

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

gmdodaro
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Coronary calcium

Post Number:#1  Post by gmdodaro » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:57 am

Just to make this even more perplexing, my recent CT scan showed increase in one cardiac artery and decrease in another. I've added supplements to increase nitric oxide over the past few months: L-Citruline, L-Argeninin, Beet Juice, and Aronia Berry. These do increase nitric oxide per the test tabs I'm using. How the LAD calcium can get worse while the LCX and RCA improved is perplexing.

Not very good, regardless how you look at it:
CALCIUM AGATSTON SCORE:
102.12, previously 94.57 LMA.
490.55, previously 409.68 LAD.
132.52, previously 143.25 LCX.
220.14, previously 265.04 RCA.
945.33, previously 912.54 Total.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Coronary calcium

Post Number:#2  Post by pamojja » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:37 pm

gmdodaro wrote:Not very good, regardless how you look at it:
CALCIUM AGATSTON SCORE:
945.33, previously 912.54 Total.

I look at it from experiences of the old TrackYourPlaque forum, where everone engaged in yearly CAC score testing and reduction. In total, very very few reached reduction ever. Many - after even an initial increase (the theory being that dangerous vulnerable soft-plaque first calcifies) - reached slowing down of progression below annually 15%, where also in Dr William Davis clinical experience never any further CVD averse events occured.

So without knowing the interval of your tests, if it was at 1 year apart that means a mere 3.5% yearly increase. Where one only can gradulate - really not many are able to such a decrease of accelaration. Usual its about 30% per year.

So usually from year to year: from 913 to 1186, to 1542, to 2004, to 2606, to 3388..

gmdodaro
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by gmdodaro » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:08 pm

Thanks, Pamojja. I am encouraged at the lower levels of increase. I have been on one year testing intervals since 2011. The CAC score increased by about 100 points per year until I started vegan diet. The first year was marvelous: down 100 points. I thought I had it figured out, but the next year it reverted by 100 points. Since 2019 I've only increased by 25-35 points per year.

I've been on high dose vitamin K for five years or so, but I've not been able to match your experience with vitamin K. I think the nitic oxide boost is worth continuing.

gmdodaro
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by gmdodaro » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:17 pm

Pamojja. Sorry, I mistook the sender of your reply to be Owen. Edited now. I remember that Owen reduced CAC score with vitamin K from Life Extension Foundation. How is it going with you lately?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:28 am

From the experience with the CEO and Founder of Tower Labs, as posted http://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11891&start=15#p53953, he was taking high dose vitamin C/lysine, but scored very high calcium on a fast CT-scan. He then checked himself into a hospital for an angiogram. The angiogram was "perfect" showing little or no plaque or narrowing. From this experience we surmise that if you consider the artery a pipe, the soft atherosclerotic plaques form on the inside, and these can be dealt with by adding lysine. The hard calcium plaques form either on the "inside" or "outside" of the arterial pipe. The biggest problem would be if the pipe had to expand, say to allow a clot to pass through the artery, the calcium might prevent that leading to a great probability of a heart attack.

My new found hero, Dr. Jerry Tennant, has a chapter in HEALING IS VOLTAGE (handbook) on Heart Disease (the best treatment of the faulty science I have ever read) and a Chapter on Nitric Oxide. The NO material was a little confusing, to the extent that Tennant does not recommend supplementing arginine, showing evidence that doing so INCREASES the risk of heart attack.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

gmdodaro
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#6  Post by gmdodaro » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:52 am

Thanks, Owen.
William Decker's case is interesting for several reasons related to mine. 1. Despite my 900+ CAC score, I don't have symptoms of inhibition of blood flow in cardiac arteries. At age 72, I run and lift weights six days per week. I don't have angina pain. 2. My LP(a) score isn't too bad: last tested 82, reference range < 75. It has been worse over the years. 3. Maybe my hard plaque is innocuous. A cardiologist told me he knew another doctor, who was still working, whose CAC score was in the thousands. 4. I have been on high dose vitamin K for about five years without detectable progress against hard plaque. I'd sure like to figure this one out.

The Tennant book looks very interesting, and I'll order it. Like other sources, he says thyroid issues can make trouble. I have been borderline hypothyroid as long as I've been tested. But, again, I don't feel like a hypothyroid case. I exercise and continue to work full time. Our last conversation about Anthony William gave me a new perspective on thyroid--there may be compensating factors for low T3. I take a lot of iodine, which solved atrial fibrillation and prostate problems.

Also interesting: Tennant says dental problems can be the source many health issues. My CAC score started to rise after I had a root canal done 11-12 years ago. After reading Thomas Levy, I got the root canal removed and replaced with an implant. The CAC score only increased 20 points in the following year instead of 100. But it did revert the next year.

Also good to know that L-Arginine is questionable. I'll stick with L-Citruline and beet juice and stop the L-Arginine. Patrick Theut also says Arginine is dubious.

gmdodaro
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#7  Post by gmdodaro » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:32 pm

Tennant's book contains the most lucid explanation of atomic physics I've ever read, better than various courses in college-level physics and chemistry. His knowledge of technology is also great. The explanation of semiconductors is direct and elegant.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by ofonorow » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:22 am

I agree completely. I am currently "into" his devices and supplements to the tune of about $10K.

All man-made technology in our world requires a "power source" to operate, and it makes so much sense that we humans must have portable batteries that power us. As I understand his theory, cell membranes (and mitochondria) act as batteries, but the main power source is our muscles, which carry the charge via a primary and secondary wiring system.

I had read Becker's groundbreaking book THE BODY ELECTRIC, and it was wonderful to read Tennant's take on that material! Tennant has the ability to clear things up by making concepts simple.

It is also profound knowledge to know that the Thyroid hormones control the voltage of all cell membranes, so when ALL cell voltages are low - Tennant diagnoses hypothyroidism. And how fluoride interferes with the creation of these hormones. I too have increased my iodine.

I could go on and on... I skipped his chapter on heart disease during the first reading.. But when I went back to read it, it too was the best treatment and analysis of the faulty science I have ever read. His theory is a complete subset of Pauling/Rath's - he just doesn't know (yet) about Lp(a) and the lysine binding. It was also in this chapter that I learned the LDL cholesterol is never measured! That it is computed from a formula using total cholesterol divided by triglycerides. (Explains a lot to me)

Re:
I have been on high dose vitamin K for about five years without detectable progress against hard plaque. I'd sure like to figure this one out.

There are more than 200 drugs, if memory can be relied upon, that may affect vitamin K and wind up causing calcium to build up... At least scores of drugs. Are you currently taking any medications?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

gmdodaro
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#9  Post by gmdodaro » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:00 pm

I am not taking any medications. This thyroid issue has been on radar for years. Patrick Theut created the high dose vitamin K, but he says it was natural desiccated thyroid NDT supplementation that brought his CAC score down. He says T3 needs to be in 4-5 range, or you'll have CAD. When I first started iodine, my T3 was in that range, but doctors told me iodine was dangerous, and I quit. Then a-fib and prostate flared and I restarted iodine, but I've not been able to get close to that T3 since, even on high dose iodine. By the way, expect iodine to send your TSH through the roof. Iodine cured a-fib and prostate problems for me, but keeping the high dose, I've seen more than three years of very high TSH. I stopped taking NDT when my PSA jumped, but that could be because I stopped using bioidentical testosterone about the same time I started the NDT. Consulting a doc tomorrow about restarting testosterone with the intent to restart NDT if the PSA stays where it is now 5.3, or hopefully goes back under 4.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#10  Post by ofonorow » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:02 am

NDT? Ah, Natural Dessicated Thyroid??
gmdodaro wrote:I am not taking any medications. This thyroid issue has been on radar for years. Patrick Theut created the high dose vitamin K, but he says it was natural desiccated thyroid NDT supplementation that brought his CAC score down.

I think Tennant recommends NDT too, because of the T2/T1, and problems making our own T3 due to fluoride in our water.

He says T3 needs to be in 4-5 range, or you'll have CAD.

There is probably a relationship, esp. if Tennant's theory is correct, and Thyroid hormones control the voltage of all our cells. But we know you'll have CAD if your arterial walls weaken from low vitamin C intake :-)

When I first started iodine, my T3 was in that range, but doctors told me iodine was dangerous, and I quit. Then a-fib and prostate flared and I restarted iodine, but I've not been able to get close to that T3 since, even on high dose iodine. By the way, expect iodine to send your TSH through the roof. Iodine cured a-fib and prostate problems for me, but keeping the high dose, I've seen more than three years of very high TSH.

That's good to know, thanks. My TSH has been very high - yet my own (no medication) T4 was in the normal range. Still freaked my endocrinologist out. I hate to stop iodine just to "pass" a blood test.

The other fascinating information in Tennant's book is how antiseptic iodine is (matching the MM info) and not only forms the first line of anti-pathogen defence, on the skin?, but also is antiseptic internally.

I stopped taking NDT when my PSA jumped, but that could be because I stopped using bioidentical testosterone about the same time I started the NDT. Consulting a doc tomorrow about restarting testosterone with the intent to restart NDT if the PSA stays where it is now 5.3, or hopefully goes back under 4.

Tennant mentions that PSA is not prostate specific (I may edit after I look this up in his book) and from memory, may have nothing to do with cancer per se. Tennant diagnoses cancers when voltages move from -20 mv (normal) to +30 mv.

I am wary of testosterone replacements personally, unless your reasoning is to fight/ward off prostate cancer? I just ordered Tennant's 3rd (cancer) book, so I'll know more soon, but we do know that Cancers resemble fungus and they hate oxygen. When voltage is increased, the pH goes up, and water can hold more oxygen.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

gmdodaro
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#11  Post by gmdodaro » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:18 am

I took bioidentical testosterone for about five years, and my PSA stayed in normal range, but when I stopped, it spiked to 7.2.
I increased iodine to high dose: 80-100 mg per day, and added Saw Palmeto. It has come down to 5.2. I don't feel any different without testosterone 600-800, now about 350, but the PSA at 7.2 did worry me. I have a friend whose doctor insisted he have his prostate surgically removed when his PSA was only 9-10. I thought it was crazy! My father had prostate cancer and proctectomy, but his PSA was 35 or so.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#12  Post by ofonorow » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:12 am

Here is a short video from Tennant Institute on fluoride toxicity. Yes, it is boron that may counteract fluoride.

youtube direct link
https://youtu.be/otA472RSXhU
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#13  Post by ofonorow » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:50 am

According to Tennant, page 537 Healing is Voltage, PSA is a generalized marker for cancers because it is an indicator of fungi in the blood!

Prostate Specific Antigen is NOT prostate specific! ...... PSA is produced by Aspergillus flavus....and other fungus... A high PSA is an indicator of fungus in the blood!
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

gmdodaro
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#14  Post by gmdodaro » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:05 pm

"PSA is produced by Aspergillus flavus....and other fungus... A high PSA is an indicator of fungus in the blood!"
I have not read that far in Tennant to see the connection between fungus in blood and PSA. Another factor in my recent history is Chlorine Dioxide solution. When my PSA spiked, I also started taking CDS at night every time I woke up. I’m getting 10-15 ml per night. That could be the reason the PSA came down from 7.2 to 5.2 in a couple of months. Getting the CDS per Kalcker’s protocol is not easy, because I’m not willing to forgo my longstanding vitamin C regimen. Now I take 15-20 grams of nonChina ascorbic acid in daylight hours and CDS at night.

Tennant seems to have thoroughly researched everything, including sources I’ve read about fluoride and boron. I take boron orally and put it in my bathwater. We avoid fluoride like the plague, have changed dentists when they push it. We are careful to replace minerals in our water, because, as Tennant notes, distilled water can leach out enough minerals to kill a horse. Have you read about the boron cure for arthritis? It’s amazing and appalling that it works and is suppressed my conventional medicine. You can’t even buy Borax in Australia and most of Europe.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#15  Post by ofonorow » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:09 am

Dr. Levy just sent me a short synopsis about the root cause of coronary calcium and heart problems - dental toxicity. I will post a separate topic shortly. The e-book link he gives is http://www.hep21.medfoxpub.com/

Re: CDS: I think it is important, as you will read in the INFECTIONS section of HEALING IS VOLTAGE, that while MMS/CDS are wonderful curing infections, Tennant points out that CDS, an oxidant, is an electron stealer and should not be used continuously.

When my PSA spiked, I also started taking CDS at night every time I woke up. I’m getting 10-15 ml per night. That could be the reason the PSA came down from 7.2 to 5.2 in a couple of months. Getting the CDS per Kalcker’s protocol is not easy, because I’m not willing to forgo my longstanding vitamin C regimen. Now I take 15-20 grams of nonChina ascorbic acid in daylight hours and CDS at night.

I think you strategy of separation is sound. From my experience, I'd always take vitamin C roughly 30 minutes after CDS.

Given that PSA is a measure of fungi, you can pay special attention to the treatment of fungus in HEALING IS VOLTAGE, i.e., its role to break down life after death into its constituent parts, and that pesticides, by killing fungus, leads to the great loss of minerals (from fungal decomposition) in our soils. Treating fungus with CDS may not be treating the root cause. I'll know more after I read Tennant's 3rd book re: Cancers.

Reminds, me that Tennant, like Levy, believes that dental infections, cavitations and root canals, are THE great problem, and like Hal Huggins, Tennant believes that every cancer can be traced to a root canal (or cavitation) on the same circuit (tooth) connected to the organ where the cancer developed.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”