High Blood Pressure Reduction

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

High Blood Pressure Reduction

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:01 pm

I was in Doctor’s office recently. My blood pressure tests were around 140/80. Several blood tests were taken with results in the normal range, all good except for cold hands & feet. Also having muscle cramps & taking Magnesium Glycinate to help relieve it. Taking 6K of Cardio-C for several years now &when I increase it I start getting acid reflux.

Do you know how I can reduce my blood pressure? Would taking Unique E help to make the heart stronger & if so how much along with my Cardio C. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I don’t want to go on a statin drug.

Have tried to promote your website & sponsored products for several years. Last week gave 2 CD copies of your interviews with Jeff Rense to Green Earth health food store in Edwardsville, IL. I’m sure you will get customers from them. Keep up the good work!

Dave

Here is a stab at answering your questions.

Was in Doctor’s office recently. My blood pressure tests were around 140/80.

This might be high normal, but isn't a truly high BP reading. Not unexpected when taken in a doctor's office.

Several blood tests were taken ... except for cold hands & feet. Also having muscle cramps &taking Magnesium Glycinate to help relieve it. Taking 6K of Cardio-C for several years now &when I increase it I start getting acid reflux.

6 K - you mean grams or 2 scoops?

New knowledge is that bile acids backing up the throat causes a lot of acid reflux. To reduce bile, reduce fats in the diet.

Another rather strange way to reduce GERD is to follow the advice of Anthony William (book: Celery Juice) and start making and taking celery juice on an empty stomach in the morning. The book explains all.. In a nutshell, celery juice helps the body make more and better stomach acid. Counterintuitively, this will reduce GERD through better digestion.

Finally, have you tried taking a lower amount of Cardio-C - more frequently, say from sipping from a water bottle?

Do you know how I can reduce my blood pressure? Would taking Unique E help to make the heart stronger & if so how much along with my Cardio C. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I don’t want to go on a statin dr
ug.

Unique-E is a terrific idea, especially for the prevention of heart attacks.

The Pauling therapy should address most issues that lead to high blood pressures (such as opening the arteries and helping make arteries more elastic.) In case there is calcification, you might consider adding vitamin K (e.g. LEF.ORG's Super-K)

I've also learned recently that liver "sluggishness" leads to thicker and dirtier blood. This causes high blood pressure as the heart has to "suck harder" to get this thickened blood coming from the liver, (The analogy is sucking a milkshake through a straw, versus sucking water.) Anthony William has written a remarkable book LIVER RESCUE that clearly explains how to improve the health of the liver.

Why would you go on a statin drug for high blood pressure? What is your total cholesterol?

Have tried to promote your website & sponsored products for several years. Last week gave 2 CD copies of your interviews with Jeff Rense to a ealth food store in Edwardsville, IL. Keep up the good work!

Thank you!

Dave Bellm

Thank you!
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”