Female with "eye strokes" on Pauling therapy

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Female with "eye strokes" on Pauling therapy

Post by ofonorow » Wed May 31, 2023 10:29 am

I have been a dedicated user of Heart Tech and Ascorsine 9 for many
years. I have suffered an "eye" stroke in each eye, about a year apart.
I have continued taking and that issue seems to have subsided but has
me wondering how the strokes happened if I have been so dedicated? Any
ideas? Thanks,

Sorry to hear about your difficulty. When you say "dedicated," do you take the products daily, and at what dosage?

Can you share your basic diet, other supplements and medications and a brief history?

Why your eye arteries would become weak to the point of rupture, is not something we are asked about every day.

According to the Pauling/Rath theory, Lp(a) acts as a surrogate for deficient vitamin C (and the resulting lack of collagen).

A theory is that the plaques and atheromas in your tiny arteries were fulfilling a function. It is possible that by eliminating the plaque, and thanks to Dr. Sydney Bush, we know this can happen rapidly, combined perhaps with high blood pressure in the eyes, resulted in your misfortune.

There may be another reason, I am just speculating. I'll think about it while waiting for your response on diligence and medications you are taking.

The fix is to strengthen the arteries with collagen (by sufficient vitamin C intake).

Also contrary to popular belief, Anthony William, the medical medium tells us that glucose is required for healing, energy, etc. And that without glucose (implying insulin) no nutrients can be up-taken into cells. Sometimes people who think they are helping themselves by avoiding sugar, say on a strict keto diet, are hurting their chances for healing. If you are a reader, you might consider the Medical Medium series of books on healing. There are some startling answers. (The author claims they only write about what is little known, or currently unknown by our science.)_
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Female with "eye strokes" on Pauling therapy

Post by ofonorow » Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:24 pm

ofonorow wrote:
I have been a dedicated user of Heart Tech and Ascorsine 9 for many
years. I have suffered an "eye" stroke in each eye, about a year apart.
I have continued taking and that issue seems to have subsided but has
me wondering how the strokes happened if I have been so dedicated? Any
ideas? Thanks,

Sorry to hear about your difficulty. When you say "dedicated," do you take the products daily, and at what dosage?

Can you share your basic diet, other supplements and medications and a brief history?

Why your eye arteries would become weak to the point of rupture, is not something we are asked about every day.

According to the Pauling/Rath theory, Lp(a) acts as a surrogate for deficient vitamin C (and the resulting lack of collagen).

A theory is that the plaques and atheromas in your tiny arteries were fulfilling a function. It is possible that by eliminating the plaque, and thanks to Dr. Sydney Bush, we know this can happen rapidly, combined perhaps with high blood pressure in the eyes, resulted in your misfortune.

There may be another reason, I am just speculating. I'll think about it while waiting for your response on diligence and medications you are taking.

The fix is to strengthen the arteries with collagen (by sufficient vitamin C intake).

Also contrary to popular belief, Anthony William, the medical medium tells us that glucose is required for healing, energy, etc. And that without glucose (implying insulin) no nutrients can be up-taken into cells. Sometimes people who think they are helping themselves by avoiding sugar, say on a strict keto diet, are hurting their chances for healing. If you are a reader, you might consider the Medical Medium series of books on healing. There are some startling answers. (The author claims they only write about what is little known, or currently unknown by our science.)_
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”